Olay Sensitive Foaming Face Wash, 6.78 oz uploaded by Soad L.

BY OLAY

Gently cleanse and refresh sensitive skin Features Rich lather 100% Soap-Free 100% Oil-Free. see more...

• Does this make your face feel really dry? I use a moisturizer, bu...1 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin. Has anybody had any issues after usin...1 Answers
Ty M.
Ty M.
Rochester, NY
I have combination skin that is sensitive. Every cleanser/face wash I use does not help with my acne breakouts or my skin problem, I get rash. Because I have combination skin, my T-zone is fairly oily while my cheeks are dry and dehydrated. This product is not bad. I've used it and it does get rid of my oiliness but I do not see any changes what so ever.
Madison L.
Madison L.
Chattanooga, TN
I am on prescription Acne meds so I keep my skin care routine basic meaning I avoid acne ingredients with the exception of face masks and spot treatments. I switching between a cream cleanser and foaming face cleanser since my skin is combination. I love the pump on this, it lathers well, but it doesn't dry out my skin too much.
Renesha L.
Renesha L.
Gloversville, NY
Tell me about a foaming face wash and I'll give you my full attention, I love foamers. This Olay sensitive foaming face wash is just like it says sensitive, it's even more than that it's gentle. I have no problem, no drying out I love and it smells great. Olay is another brand I'll bet my money on.
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Nampa, ID
I have used this products for a couple years and I will most likely use it for the years to come! I enjoy using this to wash my face (especially when I have face makeup). I feel like it does the job well, without drying my face out. Definitely recommend!!
Beau H.
Beau H.
Taunton, MA
It's rare to find such a gentle moisturizer that's still creamy and cleans well! It removes makeup and doesn't leave my skin feeling dry and rough. It also makes an awesome bikini shaving cream because it's so sensitive!
Glory R.
Glory R.
Shiro, TX
Works perfectly on my sensitive skin! The texture was very gentle and smooth I bought this online and it met all my expectations I love okay and I am a repeat user and I will recommend this to anyone.
Rose K.
Rose K.
Very good facial cleanser, and inexpensive. It removes all of my makeup, no problem, except waterproof stuff. It doesn't dry out my skin, or make me break out. This is my go-to facial cleanser.
Mairy X.
Mairy X.
Fresno, CA
I am using this at the moment, I like it and keep my face not too dry. It's affordable and I like that it has a pump to it. It not messy and I repurchased it so many times
Georgia G.
Georgia G.
I use this cleanser everyday. I haven't broken out. I give it 4 stars because sometimes I feel like my face doesn't get that clean. On days like that I use the Olay toner.
Heather P.
Heather P.
I have sensitive skin.... This cleanser is so gentle and non-irritating! When I'm finished, my face feels so clean and dry.... This is the only cleanser I use!
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Papillion , NE
I have very sensitive skin. Has anybody had any issues after using this product, or just good results?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Greensboro, NC
Does this make your face feel really dry? I use a moisturizer, but I hate face washes where I feel like it sucks all the moisture out of my face.