Olay Sensitive Foaming Face Wash, 6.78 oz uploaded by Soad L.

BY OLAY

Gently cleanse and refresh sensitive skin Features Rich lather 100% Soap-Free 100% Oil-Free. see more...

• Does this make your face feel really dry? I use a moisturizer, bu...1 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin. Has anybody had any issues after usin...1 Answers
Olivia H.
Hartford, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my all time favorite face wash. It doesn't dry my skin out and it doesn't burn. It lifts all the makeup off my skin without tugging or scrubbing at my skin. Definitely recommend it.
Melissa B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best face wash at the drugstore. Very affordable and in a great package. It's sulfate free, which is important for sensitive skin. Still, it foams well and feels luxurious. It's water soluble, so makeup, dirt and oil washes away easily, making this the perfect morning or night time cleanser. It's non drying, with the inclusion of conditioning ingredients that add to the rich, creamy lather. Still, it won't clog pores or leave skin greasy since it's silicone and oil free. It's one cleanser that I would recommend to all skin types for year round usage.
Julia C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cleanser was really meh for me. It did exactly what it claimed. It was a gentle cleanser that foamed. But maybe I was just expecting more?? You can't use this cleanser alone to clean your face, you definitely have to remove makeup using a makeup remover. It didn't break me out and was gentle on the skin. But at the end of the day, there was no difference between my skin before using this cleanser and after. I will finish using it but I don't think I would repurchase.
Kristy H.
Gainesville, VA
Love Olay's foaming facial cleansers. It's gentle on skin, my face feels clean and refreshed after using. It met my expectations for what I was looking for. I purchased mine at Target, and again at Wal Mart. It's a great product for daily cleansing, and highly recommend trying if you haven't already.
Victoria r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cleanser is great.. It smells amazing & it leaves your skin feeling soft and clean! The only thing I can say I wish I could change was that it also had a lid to use for when you travel. It's a pump, so you can't really travel with it. Other than that, worth every penny!
Addie P.
Charleston
Being very active like me, my face gets really sweaty. This kept all bumps off of my face for months only using it once a day or every other day. I got this product from our beauty salon. Nice packaging and very effective. Recommend for active people.
Payten H.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I find that this face was wasn't the best. As it says it's for sensitive skin but it made my face red. I loved the feeling after using the wash but it made my face red. It did not dry my face out or hurt my face but my face always got red after using.
Margaret B.
Nashville, TN
I have sensitive skin so I don't use skin products I don't trust. Olay Sensitive Face Wash has been a favorite for years! I almost never get zits and don't have an allergy to it. I buy it at the grocery store whichever I am like Kroger.  I have been buying it for years and it never lets me down!
Nia L.
This product is my daily go to. I have been using it for over a year. It isn't expensive at all and it is very a very gentle facial cleanser. This cleanser comes in a hard plastic bottle with a pump that puts out just enough for a complete use. I high recommend this product to anyone who has sensitive skin or may just have some irritability on the face.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such nice face wash!! It doesn't dry my face out at all and it leaves my face feeling very soft after I use it. This is my second time purchasing this and I will continue to buy it when it runs out.
Rachel M.
Papillion , NE
I have very sensitive skin. Has anybody had any issues after using this product, or just good results?
Brittany C.
Greensboro, NC
Does this make your face feel really dry? I use a moisturizer, but I hate face washes where I feel like it sucks all the moisture out of my face.