Olay Sensitive Foaming Face Wash uploaded by Slr L.

BY OLAY

Gently cleanse and refresh sensitive skin Features Rich lather 100% Soap-Free 100% Oil-Free.

• Does this make your face feel really dry? I use a moisturizer, bu...5 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin. Has anybody had any issues after usin...1 Answers
Olay Sensitive Foaming Face Wash
  • "Tell me about a foaming face wash and I'll give you my full attention, I love foamers. This Olay sensitive foaming face wash is just like it says sensitive, it's even more than that it's gentle. I have no problem, no drying out I love and it smells great. Olay is another brand I'll bet my money on. " in 40 reviews
Shanda H.
I use this to remove makeup, and I’ve used it for years. I have repeatedly bought it and used it with my Clarisonic. It removes all of my makeup without stripping my skin of its moisture and it has not broken me out at all. I’ll continue to repurchase. It’s a staple for me, and very affordable.
Olivia H.
Hartford, TN
This is my all time favorite face wash. It doesn't dry my skin out and it doesn't burn. It lifts all the makeup off my skin without tugging or scrubbing at my skin. Definitely recommend it.
Melissa B.
Best face wash at the drugstore. Very affordable and in a great package. It's sulfate free, which is important for sensitive skin. Still, it foams well and feels luxurious. It's water soluble, so makeup, dirt and oil washes away easily, making this the perfect morning or night time cleanser. It's non drying, with the inclusion of conditioning ingredients that add to the rich, creamy lather. Still, it won't clog pores or leave skin greasy since it's silicone and oil free. It's one cleanser that I would recommend to all skin types for year round usage.
Julia C.
This cleanser was really meh for me. It did exactly what it claimed. It was a gentle cleanser that foamed. But maybe I was just expecting more?? You can't use this cleanser alone to clean your face, you definitely have to remove makeup using a makeup remover. It didn't break me out and was gentle on the skin. But at the end of the day, there was no difference between my skin before using this cleanser and after. I will finish using it but I don't think I would repurchase.
Victoria r.
This cleanser is great.. It smells amazing & it leaves your skin feeling soft and clean! The only thing I can say I wish I could change was that it also had a lid to use for when you travel. It's a pump, so you can't really travel with it. Other than that, worth every penny!
Addie P.
Charleston
Being very active like me, my face gets really sweaty. This kept all bumps off of my face for months only using it once a day or every other day. I got this product from our beauty salon. Nice packaging and very effective. Recommend for active people.
Payten H.
El Dorado Spg, MO
I find that this face was wasn't the best. As it says it's for sensitive skin but it made my face red. I loved the feeling after using the wash but it made my face red. It did not dry my face out or hurt my face but my face always got red after using.
Nia L.
This product is my daily go to. I have been using it for over a year. It isn't expensive at all and it is very a very gentle facial cleanser. This cleanser comes in a hard plastic bottle with a pump that puts out just enough for a complete use. I high recommend this product to anyone who has sensitive skin or may just have some irritability on the face.
Margaret B.
Nashville, TN
I have sensitive skin so I don't use skin products I don't trust. Olay Sensitive Face Wash has been a favorite for years! I almost never get zits and don't have an allergy to it. I buy it at the grocery store whichever I am like Kroger.  I have been buying it for years and it never lets me down!
Carol M.
I have very sensitive skin. My face has gotten really dry over the summer that my other face washes irritated my skin. This face wash really helped my skin with irritation. I recommend this product to people with sensitive skin who have a difficult time finding a fask wash for them.
Brittany C.
Greensboro , NC
Does this make your face feel really dry? I use a moisturizer, but I hate face washes where I feel like it sucks all the moisture out of my face.
Rachel M.
Papillion , NE
I have very sensitive skin. Has anybody had any issues after using this product, or just good results?