BY OLAY

Gently cleanse and refresh sensitive skin Features Rich lather 100% Soap-Free 100% Oil-Free.

Olay Sensitive Foaming Face Wash
  • "Tell me about a foaming face wash and I'll give you my full attention, I love foamers. This Olay sensitive foaming face wash is just like it says sensitive, it's even more than that it's gentle. I have no problem, no drying out I love and it smells great. Olay is another brand I'll bet my money on. " in 40 reviews
Jess T.
Indn Hbr Bch, FL
Perfect foaming cleanser to remove all that daily grime. Great packaging and perfect for my sensitive skin. My only complaint is that I wish that it lathered up a little more. I know it is working but I feel like it works better if im all sudded up!
Hana S.
North Tonawanda
Been using this for years for a reason. It’s a one step foaming face wash. Washes off my makeup with just one pump. This doesn’t dry up my skin like other facial cleaners I’ve used. Best for dry/normal skin.
Gabriela V.
Encinitas
I have been using this for sometime now. Try other things but nothing works as good as this on my skin. Gentle enough for my teenage sons skin too. Love the pump too. Always dispenses the perfect about.
Heidi J.
Clarkson
I love the foam.  It is definitely very effective and makes you feel clean, it also smells great.  Couldn't ask for a better value and is worth every penny.  This cream is so gentle on your skin, you'll love the way it feels.  I buy this product all the time.
Anny C.
Grand praire
Purchased at: CVS
Olay Foaming Face Wash Normal Skin I like this product it's not my go to but it's very gentle on my very sensitive skin. I have purchased this at my local cvs several times.
Jessie I.
Smithfield
Not the best foaming face wash I’ve used. Mine didn’t foam up very well, and it felt pretty sticky as I tried to wash it off. After a few uses, I wouldn’t buy this product again.
Gage L.
Everett, WA
This is a nice, hydrating wash that is perfect for after taking off makeup. I love this product and it’s really affordable which is so good! I strongly recommend.
Shanda H.
I use this to remove makeup, and I’ve used it for years. I have repeatedly bought it and used it with my Clarisonic. It removes all of my makeup without stripping my skin of its moisture and it has not broken me out at all. I’ll continue to repurchase. It’s a staple for me, and very affordable.
Kenedy E.
I haven't noticed much of a difference between using it and not using it. My face even seemed to have more acne after using this item. It's not the cheapest item, so I honestly expected more. Need a good face wash that washes my sensitive but fairly clean face
Leah P.
West Blocton
Love this cleaner!  I have to pay a little more for it; however, it is a facial cleaner I am not allergic to.  It isn't too harsh on my skin and I feel clean after using it.  It works wonders for me.
Brittany C.
Greensboro, NC
Does this make your face feel really dry? I use a moisturizer, but I hate face washes where I feel like it sucks all the moisture out of my face.
jennifer b.
Bronx, NY
Is this good for Me I have oily skin in the summer
Tammy S.
Crown point , IN
Does this work well for sensitive AND dry skin? I'm looking for a face wash or even a mask that works well for both sensitive and dry. My face isn't that dry, just random spots
ashley c.
I get acne when changing face washes some things just irritate my skin and make it worse. Will this?
Angie M.
Baytown, TX
Has anyone had an issue with this burning due to sensitive skin?