BY OLAY

Gently cleanse and refresh sensitive skin Features Rich lather 100% Soap-Free 100% Oil-Free.

• So I'm a fan of everything Olay but never really used the...2 Answers
  • Does this make your face feel really dry? I use a moistur...5 Answers
  • I am looking for a good face wash for sensitive skin! I w...1 Answers
Olay Sensitive Foaming Face Wash
  • "Tell me about a foaming face wash and I'll give you my full attention, I love foamers. This Olay sensitive foaming face wash is just like it says sensitive, it's even more than that it's gentle. I have no problem, no drying out I love and it smells great. Olay is another brand I'll bet my money on. " in 40 reviews
Shanda H.
I use this to remove makeup, and I’ve used it for years. I have repeatedly bought it and used it with my Clarisonic. It removes all of my makeup without stripping my skin of its moisture and it has not broken me out at all. I’ll continue to repurchase. It’s a staple for me, and very affordable.
Ivette L.
Miami
Good for that face cleansing every morning. Affordable and very gentle on the skin. It doesn’t let your face feeling too dry. Good option if you just don’t want to spend too much on skin care but still want something good
Jennifer S.
Long Beach, CA
Can't believe how soft this facial foam leaves your face. It bubbles up, and you wonder if it's actually going to work because it's not being rough on your skin, but at the end you're left amazed at how well your skin feels. Amazing!
Emily W.
I use this product specifically in the shower and I must say that I really enjoy Olay face washes. I also use the little towelettes they have that come in a box, but I feel like you get a lot more out of the bottle. I will buy this again, and recommend for those looking for a great new face wash and haven't decided yet!
Alisha S.
Greenwood
This face wash is super gentle, so if you have sensitive skin like me, grab a bottle of this! It has a very light, fresh scent. It does a great job of removing all my make-up, including mascara. It does not leave my skin feeling dry like most other products. I will definitely purchase this again!
Erin B.
I like this Olay face wash alright. It is not too pricey. I like other face washes better. This soap dries out my face a little bit so I don't use it every day. We bought it at Giant Eagle. Honestly I wouldn't recommend to others.
Irene H.
Brownsville, TX
I use this product all the time.  It does an amazing job taking off all your makeup.  I recommend using the bottle with the pump.  It's easier to use and you get a lot more product.  The last time I bought it in tube form it spilled all over.  I highly recommend it.
Tiff D.
Warrenton
I have used this for years. It's a great gentle cleanser. It removes my makeup and leaves my face clean and smooth without feeling stripped. I have tried other cleansers but always go back to this. I appreciate the pump as well!
Julie H.
Herriman
Super gentle on the skin, no fragrance, works wonderfully. It’s not expensive, but it’s totally worth more than they charge for it. Purchased at CVS, and to be honest it was with a coupon and couldn’t resist the deal so I bought to try. Not disappointed!
Sophia S.
This is the best gentle face wash in the market. The price is great and it leaves my skin feeling clean. Its so gentle so I don't dry out after I use it. I've used it for years and will continue to use it and recommend it!!
Brittany C.
Greensboro , NC
Does this make your face feel really dry? I use a moisturizer, but I hate face washes where I feel like it sucks all the moisture out of my face.
ashley c.
I get acne when changing face washes some things just irritate my skin and make it worse. Will this?
Tammy S.
Terre Haute , IN
Does this work well for sensitive AND dry skin? I'm looking for a face wash or even a mask that works well for both sensitive and dry. My face isn't that dry, just random spots
jennifer b.
Bronx, NY
Is this good for Me I have oily skin in the summer
Angie M.
Baytown, TX
Has anyone had an issue with this burning due to sensitive skin?

back