BY OLAY

Gently cleanse and refresh sensitive skin Features Rich lather 100% Soap-Free 100% Oil-Free.

Olay Sensitive Foaming Face Wash
  • "Tell me about a foaming face wash and I'll give you my full attention, I love foamers. This Olay sensitive foaming face wash is just like it says sensitive, it's even more than that it's gentle. I have no problem, no drying out I love and it smells great. Olay is another brand I'll bet my money on. " in 40 reviews
Jess T.
Indn Hbr Bch, FL
Perfect foaming cleanser to remove all that daily grime. Great packaging and perfect for my sensitive skin. My only complaint is that I wish that it lathered up a little more. I know it is working but I feel like it works better if im all sudded up!
Heidi J.
Clarkson
I love the foam.  It is definitely very effective and makes you feel clean, it also smells great.  Couldn't ask for a better value and is worth every penny.  This cream is so gentle on your skin, you'll love the way it feels.  I buy this product all the time.
Gage L.
Everett, WA
This is a nice, hydrating wash that is perfect for after taking off makeup. I love this product and it’s really affordable which is so good! I strongly recommend.
Shanda H.
I use this to remove makeup, and I’ve used it for years. I have repeatedly bought it and used it with my Clarisonic. It removes all of my makeup without stripping my skin of its moisture and it has not broken me out at all. I’ll continue to repurchase. It’s a staple for me, and very affordable.
Kenedy E.
I haven't noticed much of a difference between using it and not using it. My face even seemed to have more acne after using this item. It's not the cheapest item, so I honestly expected more. Need a good face wash that washes my sensitive but fairly clean face
Leah P.
West Blocton
Love this cleaner!  I have to pay a little more for it; however, it is a facial cleaner I am not allergic to.  It isn't too harsh on my skin and I feel clean after using it.  It works wonders for me.
Becca W.
Berwick, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I have tried many products over the years and this is by far! I have oily skin with occasional acne spots and since using this the formula has blown all my expectations out of the water. It cleans the oil and daily dirt and grim away! Also removes makeup and water proof mascara! Holy Grail for my face!
Melanie M.
New Orleans, LA
I don't like that they discontinued the original formula and now only have this sensitive unscented stuff that doesn't slather as weldor makes your skin feel as smooth and moist.
Sila R.
Auburn, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
I have used this cleanser for years. It cleans really well and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin at all. I like that it doesn't have a scent and foams up really nicely.
Irene H.
Brownsville, TX
I use this product all the time.  It does an amazing job taking off all your makeup.  I recommend using the bottle with the pump.  It's easier to use and you get a lot more product.  The last time I bought it in tube form it spilled all over.  I highly recommend it.
Brittany C.
Greensboro, NC
Does this make your face feel really dry? I use a moisturizer, but I hate face washes where I feel like it sucks all the moisture out of my face.
jennifer b.
Bronx, NY
Is this good for Me I have oily skin in the summer
Tammy S.
Crown point , IN
Does this work well for sensitive AND dry skin? I'm looking for a face wash or even a mask that works well for both sensitive and dry. My face isn't that dry, just random spots
ashley c.
I get acne when changing face washes some things just irritate my skin and make it worse. Will this?
Angie M.
Baytown, TX
Has anyone had an issue with this burning due to sensitive skin?