Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial CleansersOlay
Sensitive | Face Cleanser | Hungarian Water Essence

Olay Sensitive | Face Cleanser | Hungarian Water Essence

Introducing Olay Sensitive, a dermatologically tested skin care line developed to calm dry, stressed skin. Olay Sensitive Calming Liquid Facial Cleanser, inspired by Hungarian Water Essence, is soap-free and dye-free, so it's gentle on skin. This soothing face wash rinses away toxins and drenches skin in hydration. Inspired by Hungarian Water Essence, this sensitive skin facial cleanser is infused with essences of aloe and cucumber which work with Olay's gentle skin formula to help fight dry skin at the source. So enjoy a calming clean with Olay Sensitive.

What’s the difference between this and this without the Hungarian water?
I have acne prone skin and am scared to try it? Has anyone broke out or had any issues when using this product???!
Use all Olay products but never used this product, is it worth it?
Start your review of Olay Sensitive | Face Cleanser | Hungarian Water Essence!
Crystal G.
Los Angeles , CA
Olay Sensitive | Face Cleanser | Hungarian Water Essence uploaded by Crystal G.
A fragrance-free product! Removes my makeup so softly and doesn't irritate my eyes as other products tend to do. I love it and my face doesn't feel sticky afterward! There wasn't any packaging to come with, it was just the bottle which is good too. I haven't used the product very often, but the few times I have, it has been great! Only $4 and very great!
Patricia B.
Garrettsville, OH
Olay Sensitive | Face Cleanser | Hungarian Water Essence uploaded by Patricia B.
Another Olay product I added to my Olay routine. Just a small amount!! Luxurious lathering facial wash. It's for sensitive skin, smells clean and fabulous! I ran out of my very own homemade goatsmilk soap and thought I'd give this a try since Olay has been a permanent product in my family for generations and has cared for our skin in the most perfect way!
Amy N.
Olay Sensitive | Face Cleanser | Hungarian Water Essence uploaded by Amy N.
Purchased at: Target
This is suppose to be for sensitive skin and help to calm the skin but despite all that, I think it made my skin worse off, ironically. I've tried a few Olay products before and quite liked it so when this first came out, I was so excited to try it. I used it for a week and my face was not having it. It really irritated my skin everytime I used it and made me breakout a ton. Since then I stopped using it.
Lindsay G.
United states
My mother is full blooded Hungarian, so I'm 50% half Hungarian as well. I haven't seen or heard of any beauty related items that have the word "hungarian" attached to it, so when I saw this I got really excited! I have very flakey, dehydrated skin so this cleanser is not supposed to leave your face feeling tight or dry. I think this cleanser feels super creamy and hydrating when rubbing it in, it has a very faint smell but to me it smells great! My skin didn't feel dry at all after washing my face and it felt nice and smooth. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a gentle cleanser that doesn't leave your face feeling tight or dry.
Bruna P.
Davis, CA
Olay Sensitive | Face Cleanser | Hungarian Water Essence uploaded by Bruna P.
Purchased at: Amazon
I started using the moisturizer because I have dry and sensitive skin. After finishing up the first one I decided to order the moisturizer and cleanser and I’m not disappointed. It’s really good to my skin and I like the smell. I with the moisturizer would have the same scent
Christal M.
Ellenwood, GA
This is the second Olay cleanser I have tried and I am once again not disappointed. The products is just as described and does what it says. It’s very gentle and doesn’t dry my skin out. The smell is very pleasant a lil on strong but not in a perfumey way. It’s smells like cucumber melon. It doesn’t foam as much as I like but it’s very creamy and lathers well. I don’t typically have sensitive skin but recommend to those who do.
Jennifer E.
Surprise , AZ
Olay Sensitive | Face Cleanser | Hungarian Water Essence uploaded by Jennifer E.
Thank you Influnster for this complimentary OlayVox box! So this is the first time I have mix feeling a about a beauty product,normally i love it or hated it. But in this case I did like the sent of Hungarian water essences! Plus anything with aloe and cucumber I love! This cleanser smelled very clean and fresh. While washing my face I realized that the lovely scent I got before had totally change to a verry strong chemical smell witch was torable the first time, but when trying a second time I just couldn't commit to keep trying this cleansers. I did like the way my skin felt after using Olay Sensitive cleanser .With that being said I will be trying the fragrance free facial cleanser since I did not like the chemical smell , so stay tune for an update review.
Alisha M.
It’s a good cleanser, it did leave me a little dry but I’m a dry person anyways. I love the scent, my skin definitely clean I just wish it wasn’t as drying as it was. If you have oily skin this might be better for you. Good cleanser all in all. For something geared towards dry skin however I don’t think it worked well in that sense.
Jennifer S.
Warren, MI
Olay Sensitive | Face Cleanser | Hungarian Water Essence uploaded by Jennifer S.
So I just received this in my vox box from Influenster!! I normally don't use OLAY products because of my dry to sensitive acne prone skin but because of this , it seems like this product may work for me. So this Sensitive Calming Liquid Cleanser from olay made with Hungarian Water Essence smells amazing 1st of all like a light spring fresh smell. The cleanser itself is like the consistency of a lotion. it doesn't foam or bubble and It feel very moisturizing! my face was already bare when I used for the 1st time to cleanse so I always make sure before regularly cleansing I use a mincellar water to remove Make up and dirt first. I love the smell of this and also love how moisturizing it feels, but after a minute I felt a little slight burning feeling. but I do have really sensitive skin and if I have any redness or irritation, my normal facial cleanser does the same so I'm not too concerned about that. after cleansing skin felt very smooth and soft and moisturized. *UPDATE so I've been using this since I got my voxbox And I absolutely LOVE it! with my sensitive dry skin a lot of face cleansers actually irritate my skin and I usually cannot use Olay products. they normally irritate my skin so I probably never would have even tried this if Influenster hadn't sent me this vox box so i'm so happy to say I love the product it has done wonders for my skin and I definitely will be purchasing this again! thanks @influenster!
Hannah H.
Dierks, AR
This seemed to really help my breakouts but still left my forehead a little dry. It was good.