Olay Sensitive Body Wash 23.6oz uploaded by Laura B.

BY OLAY

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Olay Sensitive Body Wash cleans as well as regular soap, yet is as gentle to skin as water. Formulated with mildness in mind, Olay Sensitive Body Wash contains moisturizers that penetrate deeply into surface skin, giving you soft, smooth, healthy- looking skin. With continued use, you get all-day moisture for deeply nourished skin. One use cleans and visibly conditions skin. One week of use moisturizes skin, leaving it lush and nourished. One bottle makes skin healthy-looking and provides long-lasting moisture. ; Olay Sensitive Body Wash penetrates surface skin layer by layer; Cleanses as well as regular soap, yet is as gentle on skin. Gender: Female. see more...

• Does this product leave you feeling fresh?2 Answers
  • Is it really suitable for sensitive skin?7 Answers
  • Does this product work well for sensitive skin3 Answers
Olay Sensitive Body Wash 23.6oz
  • "Lots of body washes have broken my skin out. But this was actually made for sensitive skin. Most products that say sensitive skin might not break me out but they won't let me feel as clean. This is truly a great product." in 20 reviews
  • "I have annoyingly dry skin and find most body washes too harsh. This stuff has a very light scent and is so gentle and moisturizing. I can't live without it!" in 5 reviews
Daniella D.
The body wash does it’s job. (GENTLE ON SKIN.) It’s great for those harsh winter months when skin is dry and irritated.
Affordable at Walmart, Target, CVS, etc..
I would recommend to anyone!
Cathy-Ann K.
Orlando
Smell good didn't irritate my skin or my body worked great lathered really nice great smell wasn't expensive got it at Walmart for about 2 to 3 dollars just put it on a loofah and go.would definitely get it again
Kimberly S.
griffin ga
It was too oily for my skin. I’ve used it a couple of times but it definitely didn’t meet my expectations. It did moisturize my skin but it clogged my pores. I wasn’t too satisfied. I probably won’t buy again.
Areeba K.
Saint Louis, MO
Olay Sensitive Body Wash has an amazing smell which lasts a lot longer than any other body washes I have tried. I personally this it is quite affordable and definitely worth the price. It is nice and sensitive upon one's sin as well, which I need for my own. Overall, I would continue to use this till I come across something cheaper and better.
Debbie D.
Harrison, OH
I love this body wash. I have very sensitive skin, seems to be getting worse as I get older. Oil Of Olay is my go to product. It is affordable. I love the smell & the way it makes my skin feel. You don't have to use much, & lasts a long time. It is a staple in my shower.
Alee H.
Evansville, IN
Usually I stay safe and choose Dove, no matter the price. Wanted to pinch a few pennies this month so I tried this product and I do not regret it! Works perfect for my sensitive skin. Thanks, olay! Will be trying more of your products.
Bridget B.
Rutland
This is one of my top fav body washes for sensitive skin. It's so smooth,and makes my skin super soft. I just love it. My fiance even uses it when I buy it (bc he's got sensitive skin too, but doesn't wanna smell girly lol) but this is a great product that id recommend to anybody with any skin sensitivities.
Brooke R.
Newport, NC
Best body wash ever. I just ran out and my skin feels horrible without using this product. Even my husband uses it. Super creamy. Makes my skin super soft and moisturized. You really don't need to use a lot so it lasts a long time. Even though it's sensitive it still has a slight scent which I love.
Jenna H.
Maize, KS
This is my absolute favorite body wash; the smell is amazing and it leaves your skin feeling so fresh and clean without any reside left behind. After we used this for the first time my husband said we will use this from now on. It just smells so delicious!
Tanya P.
La Crosse
I'm very sensitive when it comes to using stuff on my skin. This body wash is by far the best in my opinion. It leaves my skin feeling soft and it's not harsh on my skin. It Dan also be found at most retailers. I recommend to anyone with sensitive skin
philippe m.
québec, qc
Is it really suitable for sensitive skin?
Heather P.
Palm Harbor, FL
Is this product good for moisturizing your skin?
kim m.
okemah, OK
Does this product work well for sensitive skin
brandy a.
Glasgow, KY
Does this product leave you feeling fresh?
crystal L.
Winder, GA
Is this body wash tested on animals, I would like to try it.