Olay Sensitive Beauty Bar uploaded by Brianna C.

BY OLAY #34 in Bar Soap

Olay Sensitive Beauty Bar Delivers 10x More Moisturizers Than Regular Soap For Smoother Skin. This Unscented And Dye-free Formula Is Gentle Enough To Use On Your Face—giving Delicate Skin A Luxurious, Cleansing Bar That’s As Gentle To Skin As Water.

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Paraffin, Sodium Cocoglyceryl Ether Sulfonate, Glycerin, Water/Eau, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Magnesium Cocoate, Sodium Stearate, Coconut Acid, Sodium Chloride,Sodium Cocoate, Fragrance/Parfum,Magnesium Laurate, Lauric Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Laurate, Tetrasodium Edta, Etidronic Acid, Peg-90m

• Is there any kind of scent to this? I have sensitive skin...3 Answers
  • For The people with sensitive skin,  Ladies in the privat...1 Answers
Lauryn M.
It was pretty good. It didn’t reallt work for me too much but it worked for other people. I wouldn’t buy it again but I reccomend you try it because everyone’s skin is different. It smells pretty good and worked for a couple of day but then stopped working.
Maggie B.
Warsaw, NY
Awesome beauty bar! Doesn’t irritate my skin, which is saying a lot. It smells good and my skin feels amazing afterwards. The price is also awesome, can’t complain at all and would definitely recommend
erica a.
Hattiesburg
This bar of soap smells great and leaves my skin super soft. It’s definitely a go-to for me. Especially when I travel because you can get the pack for a fairly good price at Walmart.
Chris J.
Spring
The soap is nice and you can tell that it’s very moisturizing. Your skin feels so much softer after using it. It’s also good for sensitive skin. My sister has eczema and is very prone to breakouts and allergic reactions and this didn’t pose a problem with this soap, unlike many others. The shape is the only downside. It slides around a lot on any surface that isn’t 100% flat.
DeLynda L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Do not buy this soap of you have very sensitive skin like me. It is not unscented. There is a mild scent, but it is still there. I didn't give it one star because it smells nice and may work for people who don't need their soap to be completely fragrance free. But after using it a few days I noticed that I started feeling a mild itch all over. I have to give the other 5 bars in the pack away and go back to Dove Sensitive Skin products.
Sheena S.
My whole family has sensitive skin so we choose to use this soap! We use this everyday sometimes more than once to freshen up and clean up! I have used a lot of soaps over the years and this seems to be the best that I've tried! No one breaks out  and every one smells good and skin looks good!! I recommend this soap for anyone who has sensitive skin!
Michaela S.
I love Olay soap! My sister has very sensitive skin and can't use regular soap, but she is able to use this and we love it. It smells so good, and the smell stays on your skin for a while. I love using it and would defienetly but it again. It left my skin feeling soft and smooth.
Julie H.
Sharon, PA
I love this sensitive bar. My skin is combination oily and dry. Oily in my T- zone dry everywhere else but this bar gave my skin control all day. I bought this at Walmart and it was decently priced. I would definitely buy this product again.
Eleanor P.
Kansas City, MO
Not my favorite product by olay. While I believe the soap does help with sensitive skin, I don't believe it is very effective. It feels like the hotel bars of soap, kind of cheap, and not very useful.
Taylor H.
Strasburg, VA
works great! Couldn't ask for a better wonderful and exciting product it has exceeded my exectations and has no compare to other products! It is 100% affordable and highly recommend this to others they won't find anything better! I need another one!!!!
Heather K.
Is there any kind of scent to this? I have sensitive skin, but I want to at least have a light scent or smell fresh lol
For The people with sensitive skin,  Ladies in the private area do you use it Down There as well And Do you have any problems after using the Olay soap?.

back