BY OLAY

Regular soap can leave your skin dry. Olay Sensitive beauty bar is different. Olay Sensitive beauty bar is specially formulated with gentle lather, unscented moisturizers, and no dyes. With continued use, you'll have a moisturized feeling that outlasts your day. It goes beyond cleansing, delivering Olay deep moisturizers to the skin while helping to wash away dry surface skin, so you can be your best beautiful. see more...

• Is there any kind of scent to this? I have sensitive skin, but I ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Chris J.
Spring
The soap is nice and you can tell that it’s very moisturizing. Your skin feels so much softer after using it. It’s also good for sensitive skin. My sister has eczema and is very prone to breakouts and allergic reactions and this didn’t pose a problem with this soap, unlike many others. The shape is the only downside. It slides around a lot on any surface that isn’t 100% flat.
Michaela S.
I love Olay soap! My sister has very sensitive skin and can't use regular soap, but she is able to use this and we love it. It smells so good, and the smell stays on your skin for a while. I love using it and would defienetly but it again. It left my skin feeling soft and smooth.
Tianna M.
London, KY
Dry and dehydrated skin? Look no further. After a couple uses your skin will be smooth as a baby bottom. You can get this right at your local Walmart or Walgreens. Go out and grab some it's super inexpensive! Give it a try. :)
DeLynda L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Do not buy this soap of you have very sensitive skin like me. It is not unscented. There is a mild scent, but it is still there. I didn't give it one star because it smells nice and may work for people who don't need their soap to be completely fragrance free. But after using it a few days I noticed that I started feeling a mild itch all over. I have to give the other 5 bars in the pack away and go back to Dove Sensitive Skin products.
Sheena S.
My whole family has sensitive skin so we choose to use this soap! We use this everyday sometimes more than once to freshen up and clean up! I have used a lot of soaps over the years and this seems to be the best that I've tried! No one breaks out  and every one smells good and skin looks good!! I recommend this soap for anyone who has sensitive skin!
ZyKeidra H.
Ethelsville, AL
I absoulutely loveeeeeeeeeee this soap. I have dry sensitive skin and this soap does not irritate me at all. Its creamy and lathers great. It also has a subtle smell that does not overwhelm you. I used it everyday. I would recommend this for people with dry or sensitive skin like me. It is very cheap and easy to find.
Lorena C.
Tulare
This soap does really good on your skin , & it has a great scent ! I use it very often in the morning and night ! It is long lasting and I will definitely buy this soap again!
Melodi C.
Farmville, VA
For someone who has sensitive skin this bad works wonders.
It cleans and refreshes without irritating or leaving soapy residue on your skin. Would recommend!!
Lindsay K.
I love this bar soap for my everyday face wash! Sometime I mix a lil coconut oil & baking soda for a DIY moisturizing facial scrub! Love this baby!!!
Ikram M.
Me personally I have sensitive skin and this has never gave me not once any irritation or issues it really owns up to its name really recommend it
Heather K.
Is there any kind of scent to this? I have sensitive skin, but I want to at least have a light scent or smell fresh lol