Add a Photo

By OLAY
#151 in Bar Soap
Regular soap can leave your skin dry. Olay Sensitive beauty bar is different. Olay Sensitive beauty bar is specially formulated with gentle lather, unscented moisturizers, and no dyes. With continued use, you'll have a moisturized feeling that outlasts your day. It goes beyond cleansing, delivering Olay deep moisturizers to the skin while helping to wash away dry surface skin, so you can be your best beautiful.
DeLynda L.
DeLynda L.
Pittsburgh, PA

Do not buy this soap of you have very sensitive skin like me. It is not unscented. There is a mild scent, but it is still there. I didn't give it one star because it smells nice and may work for people who don't need their soap to be completely fragrance free. But after using it a few days I noticed that I started feeling a mild itch all over. I have to give the other 5 bars in the pack away and go back to Dove Sensitive Skin products.
Allie L.
Allie L.

I usually love Olay products, but I was disappointed in this soap when I tried it. It's unscented, which I like, but it made my skin pull when rinsing it off. Dove soap is a much better option as it doesn't pull and leaves your skin feeling soft and clean.
Abby S.
Abby S.
Carroll, OH

I have varying levels of sensitive skin, but overall this stuff does the trick. Certain soaps cause my skin to break out, and this is one of the few bars of soap that does not. It's fairly cheap, so it's a good buy for really anyone.
LEAR26948 Gleidys P.
LEAR26948 Gleidys P.

It is a really good soap. I Love it it leaves my skin soft and I like the smell I really like to try this things when I take a shower and also I really like this brand I have used other products from.olay and they are really good
Edith C.
Edith C.
Avenal, CA

I have used Olay bars in the past. In their commercials, they claim that their soap is also moisturizing to the skin. I didn't find their soap to be moisturizing, but it doesn't smell bad. It's inexpensive as well.
Jicela c.
Jicela c.
new York New York

Bought some of this soap, and was disappointed that it claims to be unscented. It has a distinct scent. Not like the old Olay bar soap for sensitive skin that was so wonderful
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Taftville, CT

I normally don't use bar soaps but I tried this out and it left my skin so smooth. This one is def my go to one if I use bar soaps.
Anataliz A.
Anataliz A.

Love love love the soaps of Olay. It leaves you the gratest feeling on the skin. Smells great. Feels great. THE BEST.
Chantel J.
Chantel J.

Helps with my itchy skin, living in AZ it's hot almost all year and with this my skin doesn't feel the damage
Yisel C.
Yisel C.
Brooklyn , NY

Este jabón deja la piel suave y con un rico olor! La hidratación es estupenda!! Yo lo recomiendo
Heather K.
Heather K.

Is there any kind of scent to this? I have sensitive skin, but I want to at least have a light scent or smell fresh lol

Join Now