BeautyFaceFacial SkincareOlay
Scrubs | Pore Perfecting Face Scrub | Vitamin C + Dragon Fruit

Olay Scrubs | Pore Perfecting Face Scrub | Vitamin C + Dragon Fruit

The ultimate skin polish, Olay Pore Perfecting Face Scrub with Vitamin C & Dragon Fruit, is thoughtfully designed. That’s because it’s made over-scrubbing impossible with itsy-bitsy sugar-like crystals that break down as you exfoliate. Genius! Plus, it’s formulated with ingredients like Vitamin C so this scrub instantly brightens and purifies your skin’s surface, while the essence of Dragon Fruit feels like an escape to the tropics. Sounds like the perfectly refreshing way to start and end your day. Go on, get your glow on and see true skin transformation after 28 days of using Olay.

How often should you scrub your face to remove dead skin cells? Olay Scrubs | Pore Perfecting Face Scrub | Vitamin C + Dragon Fruit|[product:olay-scrubs-pore-perfecting-face-scrub-vitamin-c-dragon-fruit]| Vitamin C + Dragon Fruit ?
Would you recommend this product if you have sensitive skin- Olay Scrubs | Pore Perfecting Face Scrub | Vitamin C + Dragon Fruit|[product:olay-scrubs-pore-perfecting-face-scrub-vitamin-c-dragon-fruit]| Vitamin C + Dragon Fruit ?
Start your review of Olay Scrubs | Pore Perfecting Face Scrub | Vitamin C + Dragon Fruit!
Letty  S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,365 reviews
Olay Scrubs | Pore Perfecting Face Scrub | Vitamin C + Dragon Fruit uploaded by Letty  S.
This face scrub was fantastic. My face felt very clean, and the little pores on my upper cheeks and nose were noticeably cleaner. It lathers nicely and feels fresh. It is a bit on the runny side and does not have as much grit as other products, but it worked really well. I used slightly more of this product than when using a very thick scrub that you add a lot of water to. This might slightly lessen the value, since it's reasonably priced but I will likely go through it faster than other scrubs.
Shannon B.
Kansas City, MO
Olay Scrubs | Pore Perfecting Face Scrub | Vitamin C + Dragon Fruit uploaded by Shannon B.
My new FAVORITE cleanser/scrub!! The beads in it are so fine and they feel so nice on your face after a long day of wearing makeup!! I recieved this from Influenster to test out and I am so glad I did because I will definitely be buying this when I run out! My boyfriend even likes it lmao😂😂 #olay #voxbox #porescrub  Olay Pore Perfecting Face Scrub with Vitamin C & Dragon Fruit
Casey F.
Red Lion, PA
Olay Scrubs | Pore Perfecting Face Scrub | Vitamin C + Dragon Fruit uploaded by Casey F.
I received the Olay pore perfecting face scrub free from Influenster. To start things off, the product smells VERY sweet so if you are sensitive to scented products, do not buy this product. I on the other hand absolutely love the smell. The scrub is gentle enough even on my sensitive skin but is enough to scrub away all of the gunk. Usually I get a very dry face from facial products but it wasn’t too bad with this particular product. Olay Pore Perfecting Face Scrub with Vitamin C & Dragon Fruit
Rachel L.
Lockeford, CA
Olay Scrubs | Pore Perfecting Face Scrub | Vitamin C + Dragon Fruit uploaded by Rachel L.
Omg this scrub is amazing! The way it made my skin feel is something I wasn’t expecting. I was pleasantly surprised by the fresh, clean and airy feeling my skin had once using this product. It is definitely going to be in my skin care regimen from now on.
MaDalyn W.
Olay Scrubs | Pore Perfecting Face Scrub | Vitamin C + Dragon Fruit uploaded by MaDalyn W.
Listen, I’m not a big fan of scrubs. I’ve heard too many horror stories at this point BUT I tried this one because it was sent to me and I was actually very excited. The smell is gentle, I don’t find it to be overwhelming at all. My favorite thing is how fine the granules are! I really expected them to be harsh because that’s what I used to use back in the day. These are so gentle and fine, I’ve been using it once a week and I’ve really felt that my skin is just so soft. I have really been enjoying this and will keep using it!
Susan K.
Manassas, VA
Olay Scrubs | Pore Perfecting Face Scrub | Vitamin C + Dragon Fruit uploaded by Susan K.
Purchased at: Walmart
🌺 [product:olay-scrubs-|-pore-perfecting-face-scrub-|-vitamin-c-dragon-fruit] was an amazing discover! It brightens, hydrates, scrubs... and I do feel like my pores are smaller. I usually use in the morning and before bed. It’s a product that I will probably buy again in the future.
Vanessa K.
Olympia, WA
Olay Scrubs | Pore Perfecting Face Scrub | Vitamin C + Dragon Fruit uploaded by Vanessa K.
I really dont like dragon fruit, and have sensitive skin so I was scared to use this, but I used it and my pores DO look smaller and left my skin REALLY SOFT! I love how the exfoliating grains are very small and not abrasive! If it keeps working like this I would definitely buy again, but I might buy a different "fruit" and it does have scent but did not irritate me at all👍 Thank you Influenster for sending me these great #Olay products! Can never have enough Olay!😍 #Influenster #VoxBox #OlayVoxBox #OlayPorePerfecting
Kim Avvy F.
San Antonio, TX
Olay Scrubs | Pore Perfecting Face Scrub | Vitamin C + Dragon Fruit uploaded by Kim Avvy F.
This product makes my skin feel amazingly refreshed. I love the watermelon flavor a lot. It smells good and it feels good on the skin as it has little sand/beads in it, which exfoliates the skin. It also removes minimal makeup and that is always a plus! I would recommend.
Donna T.
Williamsburg, VA
Olay Scrubs | Pore Perfecting Face Scrub | Vitamin C + Dragon Fruit uploaded by Donna T.
Smells good! I like the fact that it has vitamin c, non-drying and not harsh scrub. After first use, I noticed my face feels soft and refreshed. Packaging looks great too. I appreciate the sugar like beads melts away while scrubbing so you can't over scrub!
Kristine S.
Omaha, NE
Olay Scrubs | Pore Perfecting Face Scrub | Vitamin C + Dragon Fruit uploaded by Kristine S.
Absolutely love this face wash scrub. It’s not to harsh for my sensitive skin but exfoliating enough to see a difference. Smells fresh and lovely and recommend to anyone who needs brightening. I did receive for free in a VoxBox and I will purchase when I run out.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tess N.
Winnipeg, MB
il y a 10 mois
Marsha J. il y a 10 mois
I have very sensitive skin and I haven’t found any scrub that I can use that doesn’t cause irritation so keep us posted on what you discover about these choices. I definitely have a lot of Oil of Olay, my Granny swore by it and her skin was like porcelain 💗