Olay Revitalizing Eye Gel With Pro-Vitamin B5 uploaded by Gabby B.

BY OLAY

Brand from Olay. Pack Size - 14g

Gloria W.
Mount Morris
Ok Beauties,  if your looking for a great product then look no futher.easy to open and easy to apply just a few dips will do. This is a gel not lotion but seeps into the skin and is not greezy. Olay is gentle enough to use every day.i apply under my eyes by tapping in my skin then apply my moisturiser then makeup. This product is fabulous.
Stephani G.
Clute
I've used this product for a few yrs now. I notice with my extreme dark circles that some morning my dark circles look lighter that other days. I inherited my dark circles from my grandmother so I feel like no matter what I use nothing will help. This product is ok. Haven't noticed too much of a difference yet.
Corrielyn V.
Howell, MI
It works really well when I am consistent with it. I have a line already from pushing my brows together and also starting to get crows feet. But this works well to combat the signs of aging. A little pricier than i would’ve liked but ya gotta do what ya gotta do
Macie W.
Forest Park, GA
Olay is a brand I always go back to. My mom uses a lot of their skin products and she's stayed beautiful so I trust them. 😂 I originally tried this because it was the only Olay eye cream I could find that wasn't anti-aging. Ended up loving it.
Alexis B.
Easton, PA
I did not notice a difference with using this product. I must add though that my eyes are not a trouble area for me, no bags and/or wrinkles or dark circles so there was not much to base my judgment off of. The smell was great and the product did not irritate my eyes at all though.
Briana S.
Hazelwood
I love this gel cream and the way it feels. It definitely meet my expectations and even surprised me. I feel like it was a little pricey but sometimes you have to pay the price to get what works. I recommend this to anyone who had genetic dark under eye circles.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Love this eye cream. This product is used by men once a month. I’m a first time user and I like the way my eyes felt after using the product. Recommend others to try this product. Price is affordable at Target.
Allison B.
Elizabethton, TN
I myself do not use this but I buy it for my grandma all the time she has used it forever and swears by it she uses it every night before bed and sometimes before putting her makeup on she definitely looks great for age
Flora A.
Mount Pleasant
This eye gel is incredible. It’s hydrating and refreshing on the skin. It leaves your under eyes cool and moisturized. It’s a great price for the value of the product and it meets all expectations. I would definitely purchase again.
Jillian G.
Okay Revitalizing Eye Gel now has Pro-V in the product which is always great because you get two products in one almost. It is a soothing gel that feels great going on your skin and dries very quickly with no mess.
Areeba Z.
Oshawa , ON
Ran out of primer and have an event today. Was wondering if I could use moisturizing under eye gel as primer? would it work on concealing my pores? Olay Revitalizing Eye Gel With Pro-Vitamin B5