Olay Revitalizing Eye Gel With Pro-Vitamin B5 uploaded by Gabby B.

BY OLAY

Brand from Olay. Pack Size - 14g

Shannon B.
Can be a little pricey depending on where you get it. Can find this on sale at places like Walgreens and CVS when they have sales.. outside of that did really well around my eyes even helped with puffiness. It also didn't dry out the area where I applied which I love more!
Lindsay B.
Mableton
A great eye gel for basic, daily care and preventive measures. I picked it up from Wal-Mart for a fairly low price; the gel is a great value for the price. I've usually experimented with more expenses creams, but this one does just good, and would buy again.
Macie W.
Forest Park, GA
Olay is a brand I always go back to. My mom uses a lot of their skin products and she's stayed beautiful so I trust them. 😂 I originally tried this because it was the only Olay eye cream I could find that wasn't anti-aging. Ended up loving it.
Kiley K.
Chicago
Such a wonderful product very very cool I would recommend I love that wasn’t too oily was perfect my friends noticed a difference and they want to order some very happy lovely wonderful wonderful product will be ordering again again!
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Love this eye cream. This product is used by men once a month. I’m a first time user and I like the way my eyes felt after using the product. Recommend others to try this product. Price is affordable at Target.
Kariann R.
Westerly , RI
Okay, so I don't sleep very well which gives me awful bags under my eyes. I tried this product after a friend told me about it. After only one week I saw dramatic changes. The skin around my eyes was firmer, the bags nearly gone and the darkness was gone too. It doesn't have a harsh smell, works great under makeup and can be used 2x a day. I'm in love with this product and will keep using.
Melissa W.
Burleson
I really liked this product. My skin was starting to look aged and my eyes were looking darker and darker. This helped to look more refreshed. It is a little pricey but overall I might buy it again. I wish I got more for my money.
Molly B.
Stillwater
I wanted to love this with all the amazing accolades but it was just okay for me. I have very sensitive eyes and this product was semi-irritating for me. I only used it at night because of this. Worth a try but won’t buy again.
Veronica B.
My eye area is so sensitive and this did wonders for it. I was happy to find something that does what it says. My eyes are my favorite feature so I will try to keep the skin around them looking healthy.
Rebecca P.
I've used this olay treatment and had good luck. I don't have wrinkles yet so I can't say if it helps current wrinkles, but I am trying to keep them at bay as long as I can. My skin felt softer and looked more smooth.
Areeba Z.
Oshawa, ON
Ran out of primer and have an event today. Was wondering if I could use moisturizing under eye gel as primer? would it work on concealing my pores? Olay Revitalizing Eye Gel With Pro-Vitamin B5