Olay - Revitalizing Eye Gel 14g uploaded by Gabby B.

BY OLAY

Brand from Olay. Pack Size - 14g see more...

Kariann R.
Westerly, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay, so I don't sleep very well which gives me awful bags under my eyes. I tried this product after a friend told me about it. After only one week I saw dramatic changes. The skin around my eyes was firmer, the bags nearly gone and the darkness was gone too. It doesn't have a harsh smell, works great under makeup and can be used 2x a day. I'm in love with this product and will keep using.
Terrijo L.
Shadyside , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product. Goes on lightweight and smells really great. I use this product quite often and have gotten great results. Definitely met my expectations, and is affordable. Would highly recommend.
Amanda L.
Sparks
Love the feel and it softens the look of fine lines around your eyes!! Great product and well worth the money!!!! I would recommend this product to my friends and family!!
Vanessa G.
Phoenix
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really great r5ye cream definitely met my expectations, very gentle on the skin around the eye area, easy application and only a tiny amount is needed, so this tiny jar actually lasted me quite a while. I definitely recommend this, I put it on at night before bed after washing my face and before putting lotion all over my face. It has me waking up fresh and rejuvinated, even if I'm still tired, at least I don't look it, I'm notorious for having dark circles under my eyes, so this is one that fights on my side against that!
Samantha P.
Nashua
Olay revitalizing gel works amazing i wore it every night for 3 months and i noticed my eyes to start popping. And this product was very Effective! I was a first time u user. And now i will be a repeat user. No there's no room for improvement
Klea M.
I can't use cream under my eyes as that is too heavy for me so I opted for this gel undereye after doing some research. I like the price and the feel of it going on my undereye area; it's very cooling and soothing. However, I feel that it doesn't hydrate enough and that's much needed! Unfortunately I will not be repurchasing.
Casey O.
Rock View , WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great for those wrinkles around your eyes! I've used it several time and am super pleased with the outcome! It's very gentle and easy to use! It's much cheaper than the other brands but still gives great results! I'll definitely keep using!
Summer Q.
Homerville
I love this stuff. It seems to take away dark circles almost overnight. You do need to continue use. It isn't black Magic or anything. I thought it was a great value simply because it takes so little product to cover your eyes. Bought from Walmart.
Sharon Z.
Hastings, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have noticed a small improvement in the hydration of the skin around my eye area which is good, but it doesn't work miracles and I still have tired looking eyes. I have not had any irritation even though I have very sensitive eyes.
Carlie P.
Deatsville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product so much!! It does exactly everything it claims to do! I would definitely recommend to any and everyone. Totally worth the price point & will continue to repurchase again and again :)
Areeba Z.
Oshawa , ON
Ran out of primer and have an event today. Was wondering if I could use moisturizing under eye gel as primer? would it work on concealing my pores? Olay - Revitalizing Eye Gel 14g