Olay - Revitalizing Eye Gel 14g uploaded by Gabby B.

BY OLAY

Brand from Olay. Pack Size - 14g see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Phoenix
This is a really great r5ye cream definitely met my expectations, very gentle on the skin around the eye area, easy application and only a tiny amount is needed, so this tiny jar actually lasted me quite a while. I definitely recommend this, I put it on at night before bed after washing my face and before putting lotion all over my face. It has me waking up fresh and rejuvinated, even if I'm still tired, at least I don't look it, I'm notorious for having dark circles under my eyes, so this is one that fights on my side against that!
Klea M.
Klea M.
I can't use cream under my eyes as that is too heavy for me so I opted for this gel undereye after doing some research. I like the price and the feel of it going on my undereye area; it's very cooling and soothing. However, I feel that it doesn't hydrate enough and that's much needed! Unfortunately I will not be repurchasing.
Casey O.
Casey O.
Rock View , WV
This is great for those wrinkles around your eyes! I've used it several time and am super pleased with the outcome! It's very gentle and easy to use! It's much cheaper than the other brands but still gives great results! I'll definitely keep using!
Summer Q.
Summer Q.
Homerville
I love this stuff. It seems to take away dark circles almost overnight. You do need to continue use. It isn't black Magic or anything. I thought it was a great value simply because it takes so little product to cover your eyes. Bought from Walmart.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Dublin, OH
It's a very nice night eye cream. I loveeeee the nice texture and the price is very affordable!
This is my first time buying this, but it's lasted such a long time. Which I did not expect.
JENNIFER L.
JENNIFER L.
South Charleston
This under eye gel is in a nightly routine of mine. I feel like it really moisturized my skin and allowed for more elasticity as well as minimizing my bags.
Morgan R.
Morgan R.
Freeland, MI
Really like! Helps to decrease dark circles under my eyes. I feel it's a good purchase for the cost. This product is a great use especially for really dark eye circles! I'm an avid user and will continue to use it!
Emily S.
Emily S.
Lafayette
Smells weird. Makes my face feel weird. The only reason I gave it 2 stars was because it was pretty easy to get.
alyssa s.
alyssa s.
One of my favorite eye gels! It feels like it is working as soon as you apply to your face. Would definitely recomened this product
Gwen W.
Gwen W.
Phoenix
I love this product. I use this Morning and before bed. It's lightweight & absorbs quickly.
Areeba Z.
Areeba Z.
oshawa
Ran out of primer and have an event today. Was wondering if I could use moisturizing under eye gel as primer? would it work on concealing my pores? Olay - Revitalizing Eye Gel 14g