Olay Regenerist Whip Facial Moisturizer

Olay Regenerist Whip Delivers Powerful Wrinkle Results Without Heaviness. This Breakthrough Facial Moisturizer Transforms From Cream To Liquid On Contact For Fast Absorption And A Breathable Feel. Formulated With Advanced Amino-peptide Complex Ii, This Anti-aging Moisturizer Actively Hydrates To Improve Elasticity And Firm Skin For A Lifted Look While Diminishing The Look Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles. Skin Is Left With A Smooth, Matte And Shine-free Finish That Doesn’t Feel Sticky Or Greasy. The Light As Air Finish Makes This Moisturizer The Perfect Primer To Help Makeup Set And Stay Throughout The Day.

​Ingredients:

Water, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Isohexadecane, Isopropyl Isostearate, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Stearyl Alcohol, Sodium Polyacrylate Starch, Cetyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Behenyl Alcohol, Ceratonia Siliqua (Carob) Fruit Extract, Peg-100 Stearate, Dimethiconol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Disodium Edta.
Vitamin B3, Amino-peptide,Pro-vitamin B5

Does this moisturizer leave skin oily?
Is this good for dark spots?
What is the difference between the usual cream and the whip cream?
Start your review of Olay Regenerist Whip Facial Moisturizer!
Product Highlights
“This product is a dream. It is super lightweight and very hydrating. It is gentle on the skin and once you put it on it doesn't feel oily or sticky. I was pleasantly surprised by the smell. It is a fresh scent that is subtle and not too strong. I have used many face creams and this product ranks among the top 3. I will be rushing to the store to buy another once it runs out.” in 119 reviews
“...the smell.  It smells like a high end moisturizer.  I do have sensitive skin and I didn't have a reaction to it which is good.  I will be purchasing the full size” in 76 reviews
“Just did a facial and used a sample of this to moisturize after. I’m in LOVE with this product. I have really dry skin and my skin feels so hydrated. I’m not sure how much the full size costs but I would definitely consider buying it.” in 71 reviews
Ebensburg, PA
I did like the product but I felt I had to use a lot of it. It had almost a sticky feel to it but when dry that went away. It was a reasonable price. I wouldn't buy this again.
Caryville , TN
This is the only drugstore brand moisturizer that I will use, it doesn't have a ton of harsh chemicals and you can feel the difference when you use it unlike most drugstore brands.
I am a first time user of Olay and tried this cream over a course of two days. I applied as directed on a clean face nightly, I loved that a little went a long way with this product. I had received testing samples and only had to use half a packet per cleaning cycle. The reason I'm rating this product so low is because I have extremely sensitive skin and the fragrance in this cream is strong and irritated my skin very quickly. I had high hopes for this product but my sensitive skin couldn't hack it, but I would totally try a fragrance free version (if available) I received these samples for free from Influenster for testing purposes.
Atlanta, GA
feels like velvet - could be a good drugstore alternative to my tried and true moisturizer of i'm ever in a pinch while traveling. this whip arrived just as i forgot to place a replacement order for my usual moisturizing serum. while i waited for my usual, i tried this to see how it would fare. overall, it had a night velvety feel upon application and never felt heavy. a little does go a long way with this product and the rich texture felt very luxurious. unfortunately, 3 samples wasn't truly enough time to see how this would benefit my skin so i'm not sure if how it would be over a long period of time. while i liked using the product, the price is more expensive than my usual favorite moisturizing serum, making it hard to justify a change away from something that has truly made my skin so much better. i do think this would be a great if i'm ever in a pinch and just need something easily accessible and fast. if you want something quick to purchase that feels really nice, this product might be just the thing! i received this complementary for testing purposes.
Williamsburg, KY
Purchased at: Amazon
Love this brand. This product is absolutely amazing. It is as gentle moisturizer for your face and it’ll leave it feeling as smooth as ever. I highly recommend this long lasting and affordable product to all skin care lovers.
Fayetteville, GA
I liked the mattifying texture of the cream and I liked the smell but overall I don't think it was any better or worse than other moisturizers I've used, whipped or otherwise.
Appleton , WI
This product has a consistency that almost reminds me of foundation primer. It absorbs quickly and isn’t greasy. I like it so much I’m switching to this as my day moisturizer.
This product is so great!! this product was very effective on my skin. It has made so many changes, i really recommend this product if you are looking for a good moisturizer.
Lafayette
Purchased at: Target
I used this product once bc my friend bought this and it worked amazing for her but it broke my skin out so if you have really sensitive skin I don’t recommend this product.
New Cumberlnd, PA
I like the whipped consistency of this moisturizer but felt it left things to desire. Certainly not the worst I’ve ever used but not something I would consider purchasing on my own. Olay always has nice packaging which is a bonus!

143 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Miami
a month ago
Danielle D. • a month ago
Its amazing. It moisterized my skin. My skin felt so plumped and soft. Im like addicted to putting it on.
Stockton, CA