BY OLAY

Olay Regenerist Whip Face Moisturizer SPF 25, 1.7 oz (Pack of 8)Olay Regenerist Whip Face Moisturizer SPF 25, 1.7 oz: Olay Regenerist Whip delivers powerful wrinkle results without heaviness. This breakthrough facial moisturizer transforms from cream... see more...

Samah S.
Tunis Arianna Mnihla
This face moisturizing from olay is just perfect
I like it so much
IT'S so light and so effecient
I'm using it every summer
Shalini S.
Whitby, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
I loved this moisturizer. I loves the entire whip line of moisturizers. Anti-aging+spf+hydration= a thumbs up for me!
Ensany Ma B.
Tanta
انا لم اجربه على الاطلاق ولكنتى اتمنى ان اجربه لاننى سمعت عنه انه من افضل المنتجات فى هذا الخصوص... اتمنى تجربته
Smells amazing and it such weird nice product made my sink so flawless and it just amazing definitely recommend
Ra S.
ممتازا جدااااااااااااااااااااا اكثر من رائع يستحق التجربه لا غنى عنه في الحياه اليوميه والعنايه بالبشره
vusa c.
  Olay Regenerist Whip Facial Moisturizer This kinda works well on my skin for awhile; until start leaving some greasy feel. I like the color, smell and the entire packaging.
Rofyyy m.
Nice products I've used it for a while and I loved it 😍 I also love the Packaging and it also smells so good💕😍😍
Zahra S.
Lakewood, OH
I got a sample of the from Olay and at first, I didn't really think much of it because I have REALLY dry skin and the majority of products don't do it for me but I figured I'd try it.

I was surprised at how hydrating and nourishing this moisturizer is. I mixed it with another moisturizer (normal practice for me) but I think I could have been ok just using more of this product alone.

Another great point is that this moisturizer doesn't just sit on your skin, it really works its way into your skin and keeps you going all day.

Emilija D.
Amazing product leaves skin feeling fresh and clean so I think this product is effective, this is my first time trying this product and I would love to buy this product again but it is a little bit pricey, it would be amazing if they did other scents like watermelon or others.