BY OLAY #46 in Facial Sunscreen

Olay Regenerist Whip Delivers Powerful Wrinkle Results Without Heaviness. This Breakthrough Facial Moisturizer Transforms From Cream To Liquid On Contact For Fast Absorption And A Breathable Feel. Formulated With Advanced Amino-peptide Complex Ii, This Spf 25 Moisturizer Actively Hydrates To Improve Elasticity And Firm Skin For A Lifted Look While Diminishing The Look Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles. Skin Is Left With A Smooth, Matte And Shine-free Finish That Doesn’t Feel Sticky Or Greasy. The Light As Air Finish Makes This Moisturizer The Perfect Primer To Help Makeup Set And Stay Throughout The Day.

Active Ingredients: Avobenzone 3.0%, Homosalate 8.0%, Octisalate 4.0%, Octocrylene 5.0%
Inactive Ingredients: Water, Tapioca Starch, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Sodium Polyacrylate Starch, Stearyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Behenyl Alcohol, 1,2-hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethiconol, Peg-100 Stearate, Fragrance, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ceratonia Siliqua (Carob) Fruit Extract, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid.
Vitamin B3, Amino-peptide, Pro-vitamin B5

Raquel T.
Brooklyn NY
La nueva gama Olay Regenerist Luminous proporciona una hidratación intensa, reduce el aspecto de las manchas y ayuda a mejorar el tono de la piel. Además, no importa qué tipo de piel tengas, la línea Regenerist Luminous de Olay es apta para todas las mujeres.

Hidrata: la tez se mantiene tersa y bonita, por eso está recomendada para uso diario

Es anti-manchas: su tecnología iguala el tono de la piel de manera instantánea, las manchas disminuyen y se cubren los puntos negros.

Ilumina: el rostro recupera la energía perdida, mostrando una piel radiante y uniforme.
Renueva: proporciona un aspecto joven y saludable.

Protege: forma una barrera contra los agentes externos, como el sol o la contaminación.
Mamie R.
Wellington, FL
I am an Olay fan but I must say when these came out I was skeptical,however after trying them both (with and without sunscreen), I can honestly say these are 2 of the best moisterizers I have ever tried, they are light as air and finish sooooo ver smoothly. I keep at least 3 jars on reserve 2 regular and one with SPF they are both part of my morning and night skin care routine.
lisa g.
I honestly didn’t expect to love this product as much as I do! I first tried the Olay Regenerist Whip moisturizer without SPF and loved it. It seemed as no brained to pick up this version for my daily use. When I realized the product had a texture more like a traditional moisturizer rather than the Olay Whip I had been using, the was disappointed. I shouldn’t have been. Despite feeling a bit different, this SPF Regenerist Whip acts very much like it’s sister product, it applies easily and smoothly and soaks in quickly. There’s no heaviness or greasiness and it works just as well under make up as on bare skin and is my go-to daily moisturizer!
zaneta o.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Ive tried the regular Olay Regenerist and can say for sure that the Regenerist Whip is a much lighter formula. It's semi transparent and less creamy. It applies just as smoothly but doesn't feel as heavy so it can be suitable for daytime wear. The formula does work as well as the original regenerist however I have the same slight issue with the whip that I did with the original regenerist. It tends to clog my pores no matter what I try. I use a sonic cleanser daily along with konjac sponge and I make sure to close my pores with cold water but somehow the product still manages to seep in. If it wasn't for that this product would be a 5 out of 5.
Jessica C.
johnstown
You guys! This stuff is amazing! It applies very light, for a smooth finish, and smells good. I have only been using for a couple of weeks but I already feel like the lines in my forehead are subsiding. Its worth the price and I would definitely recommend!
Erica C.
This moisturizer is amazing! I got a sample of it that I tried and I fell in love with it and bought more! The sample was only a small amount and lasted me about a month... a little really goes a long way! I have slightly oily skin and this product does not feel greasy or look shiny. Makeup goes well over it although I do use a primer on top. The only down side is sometimes certain spots on my skin get dry so I need to use a different moisturizer in those spots. Overall I would recommend, it is just a little on the pricy side.
Alicia P.
Port Clinton
I absolutely love this product! I am coming up on that dirty 30 here in a year so I have started the fight against wrinkles and the whole aging process. It literally goes onto my face like butter and my skin feels so mositurized and soft to the touch like a new born baby. The price is also very reasonable, I have tired many more expensive products that do not compare to this in price, quality, and amount of product.
stephanie y.
sapulpa
The packaging is minimal, which I like. The product last a while due to it only taking about a dime to nickel size for your whole face. My face felt so smooth for hours after using and i did not feel oily or greasy. I would recommend this product to anyone because facial moisturizer is a must! *disclaimer I was not paid for this review*
Lizette B.
Moreno Valley , CA
I really REALLY love this moisturizer! I didn’t think I was going to like it because it looked thick, but that wasn’t true! First of all it smells so good, leaves your face super fresh and it’s a matte moisturizer!! I always use it before my makeup! I will continue to purchase this item! It’s the only moisturizer I use now.
janine m.
El Dorado, AR
I love how this makes my face feel refreshed while giving me a little sunblock. I will definitely purchase this in the future! I recommend it to all of my friends & will continue to do so. It’s also very affordable.
Brittany N.
Bakersfield, CA
Anyone know of a cheaper alternative to this moisturizer? Love the lightweight, hate the price. 😕