Skin CareFacial SkincareOlay
Regenerist Whip | Face Moisturizer | SPF 25

Olay Regenerist Whip | Face Moisturizer | SPF 25

NULL

I’m looking for a good cream to prevent aging in my face. How is this product ?
Does the Olay Regenerist Whip SPF 25 work like the Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream with fine lines and wrinkles?
Does this leave a cast on your face?
Start your review of Olay Regenerist Whip | Face Moisturizer | SPF 25!
Yvonne P.
S Thomaston, ME
Olay Regenerist Whip | Face Moisturizer | SPF 25 uploaded by Yvonne P.
I really like how this feels on my face. A little goes a long way and it doesn’t feel greasy or caked but moisturizes my skin[product:olay-regenerist-whip-|-face-moisturizer-|-fragrance-free] the packaging is pretty too
Madison H.
Olay Regenerist Whip | Face Moisturizer | SPF 25 uploaded by Madison H.
Olay Regenerist Whip | Face Moisturizer | SPF 25 uploaded by Madison H.
This moisturizer is alright for daytime use, but I found that it stung my eyes really badly, so I had to stop using it. I’m also not a huge fan of how strong the fragrance is (smells kind of like a generic shampoo), but the moisturizer itself is decent. It’s a light, “fluffy” texture and sinks in fairly quickly. It also doesn’t leave any white cast even though it contains SPF
Laura K.
Watford City, ND
I only tried it a few times but my face got really red every time I used it and it was a few tears back
Cailin K.
Grosse Pointe, MI
This is a great moisturizer! It goes on smooth and you can barely tell you have anything on! I have sensitive skin and this is one of the few products that doesn’t make me breakout.
Jackie F.
I received a free sample of Olay Regenerist Whip moisturizer and wish I had a full size jar of it! It made my skin feel so soft and moisturized, and didn’t just sit on the skin.
Shelly L.
Middlesboro
I use this product daily. I’m 49 years old. I have extremely dry skin. It keeps me hydrated but I have saw no visible signs of reduction of my wrinkles.
Shannon M.
Holly Lk Rnch, TX
I love the amount of dimethicone in this product! It's the best moisturizer for makeup prep I've ever used! I can't be without it! I always make sure I have a spare.
Cara E.
Port Richey, FL
I received a sample of this stuff and it feels so good on my face. I love how it moisturized my face without feeling heavy and didn’t irritate my skin. I have acne and was worried that this would make me break out worse but it didn’t.
Angela M.
Tampa, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I like the consistency of this on my skin, but I do not like this fragrance it smells like sunscreen!
Maryrosalee P.
Annapolis
I liked this product but might not buy again due to the pricing and the amount it actually had in the container. Very light weight moisturizer but also sometime left a dewy feeling to my face and i did not care for that.