BeautyFaceFacial SkincareOlay
Regenerist Whip | Face Moisturizer | Fragrance Free

Olay Regenerist Whip | Face Moisturizer | Fragrance Free

Weighty results without the weight! Our innovative Active Rush Technology features a unique three-dimensional structure that transforms from cream to liquid on skin to deliver potent ingredients and sun protection in an ultra-lightweight form. Formulated with advanced Amino-Peptide Complex II, this moisturizer actively hydrates to improve elasticity and firm skin for a lifted look, while diminishing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. You'll experience skin that’s smooth, matte and shine-free. Forget about that sticky or greasy feeling, have it all with Regenerist Whip for powerful skincare with a light-as-air finish.

Who else thinks this is the best moisturizer they have ever used?
Why does some moisturizers make my face sweat? I can't be the only one.
I need a great face moisturizer. I’m looking for something with hyaluronic acid and anti aging benefits. I prefer creamy lotion not gels or anything like that. What’s your fav?? High end or drug store. Thanks. F for F
Start your review of Olay Regenerist Whip | Face Moisturizer | Fragrance Free!
Product Highlights
This product is a dream. It is super lightweight and very hydrating. It is gentle on the skin and once you put it on it doesn't feel oily or sticky. I was pleasantly surprised by the smell. It is a fresh scent that is subtle and not too strong. I have used many face creams and this product ranks among the top 3. I will be rushing to the store to buy another once it runs out.in reviews
...the smell.  It smells like a high end moisturizer.  I do have sensitive skin and I didn't have a reaction to it which is good.  I will be purchasing the full sizein reviews
Just did a facial and used a sample of this to moisturize after. I’m in LOVE with this product. I have really dry skin and my skin feels so hydrated. I’m not sure how much the full size costs but I would definitely consider buying it.in reviews
Veronica D.
Maurice, LA
Olay Regenerist Whip | Face Moisturizer | Fragrance Free uploaded by Veronica D.
Purchased at: Amazon
I surprisingly really liked this. When I fist put it on I thought it felt greasy, but then WHAM , it just soaked in to my skin with no greasiness. My skin felt hydrated and refreshed, no heaviness at all. A lot goes a long way, I would recommend this.
TERIKA I.
Waldorf, MD
Olay Regenerist Whip | Face Moisturizer | Fragrance Free uploaded by TERIKA I.
Purchased at: Target
Not only do I have dry skin, but I have sensitive skin. So the products that I use can absolutely not have any fragrance in them and this does not. This stands up to the test of time it’s super lightweight, like it’s literally whipped. This is definitely a moisturizer I keep handy.
Michael P.
Barnesville, GA
Olay Regenerist Whip | Face Moisturizer | Fragrance Free uploaded by Michael P.
I got this olay whips as a sample In the mail I really don't remember where it's definitely gental and feels nice on the face dosent break you out makes your face feel very beautiful and smooth and did meet expectations and isn't expensive to me
Latoya C.
Roanoke, VA
Olay Regenerist Whip | Face Moisturizer | Fragrance Free uploaded by Latoya C.
Great moisturizer light weight and keeps my skin soft and not oily or weighted down it’s not greasy either it’s just right
Natalia S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Olay Regenerist Whip | Face Moisturizer | Fragrance Free uploaded by Natalia S.
Olay Regenerist Whip | Face Moisturizer | Fragrance Free uploaded by Natalia S.
Purchased at: Target
I bought this Olay moisturizer after trying a few samples that impressed me. I have oily skin type, and I like that this moisturizer is very lightweight, hydrating, and my face actually feels less oily by the end of a day. I can use it as a day or night moisturizer. It smells very good, and it has a mousse like consistency. Great product!
Caroline B.
Frankfurt, HE
Olay Regenerist Whip | Face Moisturizer | Fragrance Free uploaded by Caroline B.
Sie riecht sehr angenehm.Sie lässt sich leicht entnehmen und gut auftragen, aber irgendwie habe ich das Gefühl, dass sie bei mir nicht gut einzieht. Andererseits glättet die Olay Regenerist Whip meine Haut sehr gut und bringt sie zum Strahlen.
Maribel B.
Olay Regenerist Whip | Face Moisturizer | Fragrance Free uploaded by Maribel B.
This cream is amazing, my skin is beautiful, I can fell and see my face soft and smooth with only 2 weeks.
Celine S.
Las Vegas, NV
Olay Regenerist Whip | Face Moisturizer | Fragrance Free uploaded by Celine S.
I’m reviewing Olay Regenerist Whip! I’d originally tried Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Face Moisturizer and to be honest I like them both the same. They both contain Niacinamide or Vitamin B3, and this vitamin is the “regenerator” of sorts and it works really hard by resurfacing cells and strengthening the skin's natural moisture barrier. I’d definitely recommend the Olay Whipped version though because I found it to be lighter of the face as well as less oily or greasy. The regular Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Moisturizer is just very heavy on and has even made me break out whereas the Whip I feel like my face can still breathe all while being smoothed and hydrated overnight.
Eleny R.
Van Nuys, CA
Olay Regenerist Whip | Face Moisturizer | Fragrance Free uploaded by Eleny R.
I love this stuff! I’ve been using it for years. When I started using this over five years ago I saw a difference within a week or two.

204 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ingrid K.
Middlesbrough, Cleveland
heather G.
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
il y a 10 mois
Sabrina S. il y a 19 jours
I have dry patches and this works well for healing them. I also have oily patches and this can make those “stand out,” If I blot then the shiny spots aren’t as noticeable.