BY OLAY

This Product Exfoliates Surface Skin Cells For The Results Of A Mini-Professional Treatment, For Rejuvenated, Newer Skin. Rejuvenate: Water Activated, Self-Heating Formula Deeply Warms Skin To Relax Pores Reveal: Nourishing Hydration For Skin That Is Beautifully Moisturized Regenerate: Exfoliating Glycolic Acid + Micro-Crystal Complex Gently Polishes Skin's Surface For The Look Of Newer Skin Made In Canada see more...

Lisa T.
San Antonio, TX
I have used this product only once and I have been wanting it again. It's so hard to find. The price is about $20. I really wish I could get it. It really does make a difference on the skin. My skin was whiter and you instantly feel the warm cream activate so that it can do it's mini-peel. Perfect and ideal versus going to get a treatment. Very inexpensive versus machine processes that can damage the skin cells.
Sarita S.
S Richmond Hl, NY
I used this religiously for about 9 months and it was amazing. since then i have not been able to find it at all. I LOVE this stuff, i used it everyday and if you have large pores and oily acne prone skin, it really makes a difference. the warm soothing tingly sensation it produces once its activated with water really deep cleans your skin. definitely worth the money.
Reighven ..
Harlingen, TX
I started using this not too long ago and is perfect for temperamental skin. There are days when my skin is acting up and nothing seems to clear it. After I cleans I add this and makes my skin feel smooth and less harsh! Lightweight and fragrance free!
Cait M.
Love this! Goes on easy and feels like a mini peel. It heats up and exfoliates (not actually a PEEL) afterwards skin is so soft and smooth. Use it in between washes about once a week. Haven't noticed any breakouts because of it and overall impressed!
Cheryl G.
Huger, SC
To have beautiful skin you must take care of it. That's why I've always used Olay products. Olays Regenerating Sculpting cream is smooth and silky. Your skin feels luxurious. Never let your skin wear anything else.
Devin D.
Ms State, MS
This is a nice peel for my face. I like the way it makes my skin feel afterwards! This works really well and isn't too harsh on the face. My skin feels new after I wash this off.
Natalie D.
Merrillville , IN
I have just recently started using this product...I have always had terrible skin and this is he first thing I have found that I use daily and LOVE!
Amanda F.
Watertown, SD
I wanted to really like this product. However something in the formula reacted with my skin and left it pretty red for a few hours.
StevenandSarah P.
Earle, AR
I only have received a sample of this product. I do not use it in a regular basis but I would consider smusing it regularly.
darlene a.
Pacoima, CA
Iv tried this before and I loved it. It made me skin feel soft and radiant. It was smooth and glowy. My skin looked fresh.
Lisa T.
San Antonio, TX
This product works amazing. I am always looking for coupons or web pages that sell it at a more reasonable price. Does anyone have an idea of what person sells this? I know it values at about $20. Please help me find my beauty corrector. This thermal peel is amazing.
Sarita S.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
has this been discontinued? i'm assuming that;s the reason it's been selling for $60 and up