BY OLAY

This Product Exfoliates Surface Skin Cells For The Results Of A Mini-Professional Treatment, For Rejuvenated, Newer Skin. Rejuvenate: Water Activated, Self-Heating Formula Deeply Warms Skin To Relax Pores Reveal: Nourishing Hydration For Skin That Is Beautifully Moisturized Regenerate: Exfoliating Glycolic Acid + Micro-Crystal Complex Gently Polishes Skin's Surface For The Look Of Newer Skin Made In Canada see more...

• This product works amazing. I am always looking for coupons or we...1 Answers
  • has this been discontinued? i'm assuming that;s the reason it's b...1 Answers
Olay Regenerist Thermal Mini-Peel Daily Treatment
  • "I love this product! I've been using this product almost everyday for the last couple months. This product works great as an exfoliant, it really makes your skin super soft and really helps other serums/moisturizers, etc. to penetrate your skin - making them more effective. Just be aware that you must be diligent at using SPF when using this product since it can make your skin sensitive to the sun." in 9 reviews
Rachel N.
This Olay Regenerist Advanced anti-aging Thermal mini-peel daily treatment product is amazing! First off, I think the black and red on the packaging makes it look dark and mysterious in a very elegant way. It has a very light floral scent that's quite lovely. The color is clear with a jelly like consistency. It feels silky and moisturizing when you rub it in. The warming sensation feels great, like a spa day at home. It's water activated and self heating. It relaxes the appearance of pores, regenerates surface cells, polishes the skin and hydrates to reveal brighter, younger looking skin. It doesn't bother my sensitive skin either. I scored mine at Albertson's on sale for $1.00!! Check it out if you haven't already.
Stephanie F.
Brick, NJ
Im not really a fan of this thermal peel. I use it in the shower and I feel like the heat goes away as soon as you put the cream on your skin. I didn’t notice much of a difference after using the product.
Tahani O.
Birmingham, AL
The first time I used this product I was completely shocked by the result. My acne-prone skin, especially in the t-zone area, is quite difficult to manage because the oiliness, texture, and tone of skin is constantly changing. When you put the product on make sure your face is already wet, it works better with the thermal conditioning of this treatment. I used my fingers to rub the heated cream into my face, but I later found it to be more effective with a dry cloth. This cream leaves the face completely smooth, and visibly brighter, which shocked me of course because of my tan complexion. I absolutely love this product, however I would suggest you all not to use it as a "daily treatment" as it suggests, just because it will stop working after a while. Other than that, It's definitely an awesome and luxurious product to pamper your skin from time to time!
Brittany C.
Nicholasville
This product is an exfoliated, so it’s great when you need to really deep clean your face. I wouldn’t recommend using it daily though-it makes my face hurt. It works great with the cleansing brush that play makes! Olay Regenerist Regenerating Cream Cleanser
Mark I.
I am stunned by this product. I don't buy this normally but a sales tag caught my eye, It was $6.19 from a little over $24 or $27 so I had to try it and I am so glad that I did. My face has changed over the past year in a way that it makes me cry. I never had pores that I could notice in my entire life and then recently I noticed HUGE pores, even indents sort of, Just UGLY. When I put my makeup on, it does nothing but add color to the mess of a face I have. I had recently also upped my face care routine, taking extra special care every morning and night. I purchased this product a few days ago and I have been using it since and my pores ARE getting smaller, my smooth face is somewhat returning, giving me hope that with regular, daily use it will be its best possible best.
Sarita S.
S Richmond Hl, NY
I used this religiously for about 9 months and it was amazing. since then i have not been able to find it at all. I LOVE this stuff, i used it everyday and if you have large pores and oily acne prone skin, it really makes a difference. the warm soothing tingly sensation it produces once its activated with water really deep cleans your skin. definitely worth the money.
Lisa T.
San Antonio, TX
I have used this product only once and I have been wanting it again. It's so hard to find. The price is about $20. I really wish I could get it. It really does make a difference on the skin. My skin was whiter and you instantly feel the warm cream activate so that it can do it's mini-peel. Perfect and ideal versus going to get a treatment. Very inexpensive versus machine processes that can damage the skin cells.
Miriam S.
Irving, TX
Van Y.
I loved this product. It works and makes your feel really refreshed. Unfortunately for me, it doesn't last that long. After a few hours, my skin gets greasy. I do take care of my face and it's not oily but after using this product, it did make my face more greasy than usual after a few hours.
Reighven ..
Harlingen, TX
I started using this not too long ago and is perfect for temperamental skin. There are days when my skin is acting up and nothing seems to clear it. After I cleans I add this and makes my skin feel smooth and less harsh! Lightweight and fragrance free!
Lisa T.
San Antonio, TX
This product works amazing. I am always looking for coupons or web pages that sell it at a more reasonable price. Does anyone have an idea of what person sells this? I know it values at about $20. Please help me find my beauty corrector. This thermal peel is amazing.
Sarita S.
S Richmond Hl, NY
has this been discontinued? i'm assuming that;s the reason it's been selling for $60 and up