BY OLAY

• Olay Regenerist the regenerating collection UV protection serum, ...1 Answers
FARAH A.
Old Bridge, NJ
Pros: Absorbs Quickly; Not Greasy; Moisturizes Well; Goes On Smoothly

I have been looking for a moisturizer that has a higher SPF (at least 30) but so many (Olay included) have only SPF 15. I don't know why, when they are always preaching about skin protection, that they don't offer it. This is a good product, little to no fragrance, feels good on my skin and works with my CC cream. I wish it wasn't so much $$ for a little bottle. I may continue to look elsewhere, but buy it with coupons when I can.
Dana R.
Spring Hill, FL
The are beauty products and then there are beauty products. The FDA will only allow a certain, low, percentage of effective chemicals to be used in over-the-counter skin care formulations, if you want optimal results, it will not be found in department store shelves. This is only to protect the consumer. However, Olay does a good with their formulations, considering most, that are available on the market. For a department sore brand and you will see improvement in the texture of the skin.
Nini T.
Scranton, PA
After bleaching my hair & perming it, it left it so dry.. I needed something to hydrate my hair & make it healthy again. Of coarse it didn't take only a month usage, it took a few months but made it bareable. Once you start using it don't stop or your hair will go back to how it was before. It takes a while to keep your hair nice and hydrated if its really dead. If you just want extra shine go ahead, works great.
Dominique A.
Atlanta, GA
I actually use this product differently than its intended purpose. my foundation that i love so much doesn't have UV protection so i use the olay UV protection serum as like a base coat/ primer before i put on my makeup because i hate when my makeup runs down my face due to it being so hot outside. And it also protects my skin from burning and majority of the time when i do use it i don't even sweat.
Review L.
Chandler, AZ
Ok, so you are just crazy if you leave the house without some kind of UV protection! This is one of my picks for hydrating protection from the sun. This brand has been around for ages, my mother, grand mother and great grandmother used Olay. You just can not go wrong with 3 generations of experience! It applies nicely, does not leave my skin feeling oily or greasy and leaves my skin feeling supple.
Nina O.
Severn, Md
I purchased this set because it was a great deal. I tried the products as the directions instruct. My favorite product was the moisturizer. It was really smooth and light when applied to the skin and it made my skin feel amazing. I was confident enough to leave the house without make-up. I kept the scrub in the shower and used every 3 days. My face definitely felt the difference.
Rosa G.
Carrollton, TX
I want to begin by saying that I've only used this product 2 times, I likes how my skin was feeling while I applied it. The reason I gave it 3 starso is because I didn't like how it felt on my skin the next day when I woke up. My face felt sticky and very itchy, because this product is very expensiveI thought I was going to achieve better results but i was a little disappointed.
Jonathan M.
Birmingham, AL
I have been using the Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream along with other Regenerist products for several years. I have been "mistaken" for a MUCH younger man especially since I started using this product. In fact, I have been mistaken for my nephew many times. When I receive a remarkable compliment I always say the same thing, "Thank you, it's Oil of Olay...the red jar!"
Caitlin B.
Rhinelander, WI
I love, love, loved this lotion today after I used my Pro-X Adv. cleansing sytem! It penetrated into my skin, was smooth and soft! I felt hydrated and I am so hooked. I only used it once but believe me, I have tried so many products and this is by far the best when it comes to hydrating my skin! I applied this hours ago and I still feel hydrated and soft!
Sandra R.
Knoxville, TN
Olay Regenerist the regenerating collection UV protection serum has a great protection for my face against the sun, smooth easy application. This moisturizer is not greasy, heavy, sticky nor drying.
It is so effective at improving the appearance of my skin and face so I will recommend to you all. This is best product ever to get for your face and skin.
kim t.
Whiteville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Olay Regenerist the regenerating collection UV protection serum, i have been using this Olay product for many years now. I got it at our local walmart where it was fairly priced. I use it daily to help prevent wrinkles around my eyes. Would buy it again and I highly recommend it.