BY OLAY

• Olay Regenerist the regenerating collection UV protection...1 Answers
neva h.
mesa, AZ
Olay is definitely one of my go to products. I enjoy the scented creams and serum. They are pleasant and my face feels clean and moisturized after use. High five to olay!
Ashley C.
I really like this eye cream. It's one of the best things from the Olay line. I started using this in high school before I really needed it. I think it's worth it for the good moisture you get. It's hard to find good eye creams.
Katie B.
Atlanta, GA
I like this product. I feel like it met my expectations but I am going to try other products like this one as well. I did not see full results but I am sure if I use it longer it will see more results. You can get this product at Walmart or Target. I would recommend trying it out for yourself and see how you like it.
Tessa B.
New Sharon, ME
Both of these products are worth every penny. And they are actually quite cheap compared to the other serums and creams that are out there on the shelf. I notice a visible difference in my skin immediately after applying. My mother has only used this product over the years and people think she is my sister!
Belen M.
Brownsville, TX
I am amazed with this  product! I felt there were results almost instantly. It was so effective and worth every penny out of my purse. I plan on buying this item again since I'm almost done with the product. My skin felt so good right after I applied the product.
Angel N.
Best olay product ever I personally think at least with my skin type since my skin is prone to be red and hate most products it was a good value for what you get I personally think I would like if you got more product tho just because I don't want to run out quick
jhynaiyah g.
Sumter, SC
This item is very good for if you are going away for a couple of days and you dont need to buy a big container of olya products. i have brought this item from family dollar. this product was very gentle and eligent. i would buy this item again......
Kaitlyn P.
I wasn't really a fan of this stuff honestly. I'm not sure what I was expecting exactly, but I didn't get it in this product. It's not really something that I would buy again or even recommend to a friend. Glad I gave it a try though so I could be sure.
sammie B.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
i use this product every night, its cheaper than a lot of other products but it works just the same, i recommend this as a first time try product for regenerating serum, especially for younger people in their twenties, if you have a more severe case, maybe try something else because this really helps catch the problem before its really a problem
Maggie W.
I absolutely adore this product. It's really easy to apply, goes on smooth, and feels great for my skin. Plus it smells great too! It has met all my expectations and exceeded them. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone considering it.
kim t.
Whiteville, NC
Olay Regenerist the regenerating collection UV protection serum, i have been using this Olay product for many years now. I got it at our local walmart where it was fairly priced. I use it daily to help prevent wrinkles around my eyes. Would buy it again and I highly recommend it.