BY OLAY

This anti-aging formula hydrates to help rebuild cellular surface structure and restore firmness, regenerating a more youthful appearance. SPF 30 helps block direct DNA damaging rays to help protect skin and maintain collagen?s structural integrity. Powerful anti-oxidants help protect the skin?s surface from free radical damage. Premium skin feel.

Yvette B.
Haverhill, MA
Ive recently purchased this and so far so good. I enjoy the fresh and clean feeling. It isn't to heavy on the skin, which I love. It is very effective. I bought it at Walmart, which has awesome prices. I'm hoping with time I will see and feel noticeable improvements, but like I said so far so good.
Erika Z.
It has the perfect sun protection And the perfect skin moisturizer. I use it every day and normally buy it at Walgreens. Nicely packaged easy to open. I also buy it at Walmart. It is affordable good value. I will definitely buy it again. Love the way it feels.
Erica A.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this product I haven't been using it for more than two weeks at this point however I really feel like it's making a difference I'm 30 years old and I have crows be so it's really helped to hydrate and put that oyster back into my under eye
Cheyenne G.
This product works pretty good for being a drug store product! It helps firm and hydrate your skin pretty well! You can purchase it at Walmart in a cute little red box! I would recommend if you have extra money to spend.
Jennifer S.
Fitzgerald, GA
Use this product daily. Have used it for years. It is a great product for the price. The packaging is very nice. I recommend that my daughters use this product as it is gentle on your face. No improvement needed.
Nisha👸🏻💕 p.
blacklick
It's actually pretty good and I definitely think u guys should try it and it's very soft and it isn't disappointing it all I actually love it the price isn't high and yes I would definitely buy it again!
Mary L.
Mandeville
I do not like this facials serum at all it doesn't soak into my skin and leaves a warm weird slimy feeling on my face after I apply it after my shower before I go to bed
Mary I.
Simple and I think effective. I use at night because if I used it during the day it does not play well with foundations. If I am not wearing makeup I will use it during the day and that is my sunscreen for the day. Have repurchased. Sometimes I will breakout but I think that is the sunscreen.
Guada Thessa A.
Edmonton, AB
I have used this since I was 20 and the results speak for itself :) I am 31 now and still get carded :D (yay!) I love that this has SPF. Absorbs quickly, moisturizes, keeps aging at bay - what more can you ask for? It's not the cheapest option but usually goes on sale at your walgreens or CVS.
emily k.
This brand works well. It's not oily and protects well. I only used this product once a couple years ago. It's more expensive than Banana Boat but it is worth it. The bottle it comes in is a redish colour and is decently sized. I would buy again.