BY OLAY

"Beautifully Regenerates Skin's Appearance For Significantly Younger-Looking Skin Without Drastic Measures Such As Cosmetic Fillers And Injections.* Formulated With An Exclusive Amino-Peptide + B3 Complex, Renews Skin's Outer Layer One Cell At&Nbsp;A Time While Strengthening Skin's Moisture Barrier. Cleanse: Cream Cleanser With Amino-Peptide Complex + Oxygenated Derma-Beads Provides The Beautifully Regenerated Look Of A Detoxifying Mini-Professional Treatment. Moisturize: Deep Hydration Regenerating Cream Visibly Regenerates Skin's Appearance And Intensely Hydrates Skin. Daily Treatment: Eye Lifting Serum Hydrates To Firm And Visibly Lift Skin Around The Entire Eye Area. *Results Not Equal To Medical Procedure. Contains: Olay Regenerist Deep Hydration Cream 1.7 Oz Olay Regenerist Cream Cleanser 5 Oz Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum 0.5 Oz Made In China Var Wccpi = ""Prod6013451"";"

• No es una marca un poco extraña? 1 Answers
  • Is it good for oily skin types?2 Answers
  • Does this work on skin that's over 45+? Would you recomme...1 Answers
Em l.
First off great product works very well with my skin and was in my price range. There are some cons which are the packaging is very outdated, which makes it seem like you pulled it from your grandmas sample drawer but I recommend because it is very hydrating 8 out of 10
courtney S.
Ponca City.
I am nearing 30 and starting to notice signs of aging on my face. I started using this about 4 months ago. So far I love the results. My skin isn't as sagging. My complextion tone is more even less red and blotchy. Really loving this stuff !!!!
Luci  G.
Saint Joseph, MO
When searching for a skin care product, I feel like I  have tried them all.  Pricey brands are ok, but why pay the department store price for the brand that your Mom used?  She used it because it works!  I have had the best results with the Regenerist Line.  Smooths fine lines and plumps up those wrinkles -- my foundation goes on smoother after I have used these products.  The starter trio is a great way to get your 'feet wet' with these products.
Penny W.
Columbia
Although I love Olay products, this starter kit just didn't give me enough product for the price I  had to buy more to really see any results, all of them felt nice, smooth and woke my skin up but the lasting effects was just not there, for me I would not recommend the starter trio I would say to get the full size if you want to try these because when I bought the full size I had better results
Evelyn H.
GARLAND, TX
Purchased at: Target
This is a great starter kit for anyone looking to learn how to clean and moisturize their skin daily. The fact that there are three steps will help you get into a natural routine and keep you coming back for more once you start seeing results. Routinely cleaning your face and keeping the moisture in helps clear blemishes and prevents new blemishes
Kymber B.
Pocatello, ID
Purchased at: Walgreens
This kit is pretty cool and it works in my opinion just as good as a high end product. It has three steps in it clean moisturize and treat. It didn't break me out or burn in any way. Yes you will see results in a few weeks not right away.
Misty B.
Redding, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
I like olay due to the simple fact that it’s available pretty much anywhere and it seems to do the trick better than any other drugstore brand. I gave it only 4 stars because it’s quite expensive, however if you’re looking for a quick buy, it’s readily available just about everywhere.
Rose B.
Cleveland, OH
I really like this little trio it gives you just enough to really get a feel of the product and see if it's for you, Olay it's a brand I trust with my skin so I wasn't disappointed with either of the products in this starter trio
Shea L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I used the Olay Regenerist Cream from this trio pack. It did a great job leaving my skin feel hydrated and smooth. I really didn't see a difference in it diminishing fine lines and wrinkles. I would try it again in the future and use it longer to see if it works better.
Michelle N.
Purchased at: Walmart
Such a great set of face care products. Im very skeptical when i buy stiff for my face because lets be honest thats what people look at and if i buy something i want to make sure it works. Well this stuff is great! Good price for 3 and works wonders! Highly recommended!
Charlotte P.
belfry, ky
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it really help? Does it leave your skin oily or dry? I have sensitive skin, so finding something to work for me is hard.
Grace B.
Lexington, KY
I am interested in starting a moisturizing routine. While I am only 25, I am interested in an anti-aging and moisturizing product. (Never too early to start, right?) Would this product be a good one to test out, or is this for someone with preexisting aged skin?
Marissa M.
Kent, OH
Is it good for oily skin types?
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
Does this really work? How would you describe your experience using this product?
Beth F.
Lexington, SC
Does this work on skin that's over 45+? Would you recommend it as an anti aging product?