BY OLAY

"Beautifully Regenerates Skin's Appearance For Significantly Younger-Looking Skin Without Drastic Measures Such As Cosmetic Fillers And Injections.* Formulated With An Exclusive Amino-Peptide + B3 Complex, Renews Skin's Outer Layer One Cell At&Nbsp;A Time While Strengthening Skin's Moisture Barrier. Cleanse: Cream Cleanser With Amino-Peptide Complex + Oxygenated Derma-Beads Provides The Beautifully Regenerated Look Of A Detoxifying Mini-Professional Treatment. Moisturize: Deep Hydration Regenerating Cream Visibly Regenerates Skin's Appearance And Intensely Hydrates Skin. Daily Treatment: Eye Lifting Serum Hydrates To Firm And Visibly Lift Skin Around The Entire Eye Area. *Results Not Equal To Medical Procedure. Contains: Olay Regenerist Deep Hydration Cream 1.7 Oz Olay Regenerist Cream Cleanser 5 Oz Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum 0.5 Oz Made In China Var Wccpi = ""Prod6013451"";"

• No es una marca un poco extraña? 1 Answers
  • Is it good for oily skin types?2 Answers
  • Does this work on skin that's over 45+? Would you recomme...1 Answers
Rose B.
Cleveland, OH
I really like this little trio it gives you just enough to really get a feel of the product and see if it's for you, Olay it's a brand I trust with my skin so I wasn't disappointed with either of the products in this starter trio
S G.
Foster City, CA
Received the Olay Regenerist skin care starter kit As a Christmas stocking present from an aunt. I loved it. It lasted a long time and was super effective in eliminating dead skin and cell turnover. Loved the glow post usage.
Myranda L.
Odessa, TX
I turn 30 next May so I picked this up to start fighting wrinkles before they come. My skin is usually pretty unpredictable when I start using jew products. But these three have not irritated my skin at all.
Rebecca P.
Meadowlands, MN
I love this olay regenerist skin care starter trio. I received it at as gift and it works so well. My skin feels so supple and smooth after using. My mom is a big fan as well. It's great for skin of all ages and smells really good.
Deanne C.
East Lansing , MI
This trio is great! I used twice a week for a few months at night and it left my skin glowing, hydrated, and smooth. It made me look younger and I’m only 22! This product also smells really fresh and expensive.
Claudia V.
SAN BENITO, TX
Love this set. The scent isn't strong but doesn't smell bad. It leaves my skin smooth and soft. I only used every other day due to my sensitive but overall it was good.
Kristine R.
I totally loved every product in this set.  My face is so smooth and my fine lines are dramatically reduced.  It is the right price for the results it gives.  If you don't keep using it, the lines come back.  I buy it continually because I love it.  The packaging is great also.
Danielle N.
Sandy, UT
I love this set. I use it every day after my shower to help my skin stay hydrated and prevent signs of aging! It smells great, is lightweight, and I feel like I saw an improvement in my skin.
Magally C.
Snellville , GA
I have been using this product for as long as i can remember. It is such a great way for me to keep my skin looking great. It honestly works wonders. I have to say that this is hands down one of the best products that i have used and highly recommend it.
Yuriana L.
Idaho Falls, ID
I love this product. It's honestly one of the best ones I have used. It has helped my skin a lot and it's much more healthier. I would recommend people to use this!
Charlotte P.
Majestic, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it really help? Does it leave your skin oily or dry? I have sensitive skin, so finding something to work for me is hard.
Grace B.
Lexington, KY
I am interested in starting a moisturizing routine. While I am only 25, I am interested in an anti-aging and moisturizing product. (Never too early to start, right?) Would this product be a good one to test out, or is this for someone with preexisting aged skin?
Marissa M.
Kent, OH
Is it good for oily skin types?
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
Does this really work? How would you describe your experience using this product?
Beth F.
Lexington, SC
Does this work on skin that's over 45+? Would you recommend it as an anti aging product?