Olay Regenerist Revitalising Serum uploaded by ADR¥ANA V.Olay Regenerist Revitalising Serum uploaded by Danielle T.Olay Regenerist Revitalising Serum uploaded by Kayla H.

BY OLAY

Product Attributes:

• Lightweight So You Can Use Under Your Facial Moisturiser
  • Fast-absorbing
  • Non-greasy

Technology:

• Formula With Amino-peptide Complex Penetrates Into Skin’s Surface.
  • Plus: Formula With Hydra-firming Complex Helps Retain Skin’s Youthful Look.

Formula Helps To:

• Deliver Anti-ageing Ingredients Into Skin’s Epidermis Layer
  • Reduce Fine Line & Wrinkle Appearance With Moisturisation
  • Exfoliate And Smooth Skin
  • Plus: Hydrates To Help Plump Skin

Water, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Panthenol, Polyethylene, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Dimethiconol, Dmdm Hydantoin, Allantoin, Laureth-4, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Triethanolamine, Laureth-7, Sodium Peg-7 Olive Oil Carboxylate, Fragrance, Disodium Edta, Peg-100 Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Limonene, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Salicylate, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4

Buy on Amazon
Dawn G.
Farmington, MN
Olay Regenerist Revitalizing Serum is one of my favorite serums to use at bedtime.
I use it on its own, during summer months; during the winter I apply an Olay moisturizer over the serum. I have combination skin which tends to become drier in the winter-I love how well this serum absorbs so my skin can still “breathe” even with the serum/moisturizer combo.
During summer months I generally wear a foundation with sunscreen-I use a moisturizer but skip the serum.
Overall, I’ve been more than pleased with the “Olay” products I’ve tried (samples) and used regularly!
Rini B.
Delight in a bottle. It's a very light weight, yet moisturizing serum. Me and my husband both loved using it and even though I moved on trying other serums in the market, my husband is hooked to it. Very much apt for oily skin and also did not clog our pores. I have an oily skin and my husband has a relatively dry skin, so from that I can say it will work for both of these skin types. Worth a try!
Cinthya C.
San Jacinto , CA
This is a fabulous serum and a long time favorite. Simply put this serum provides a great backdrop for other moisturizers and/or face oils. It contains many vitamins and ingredients used to provide anti-aging properties, moisturization and collagen stimulation. Very little product is needed which makes this little bottle last a very long time which works out to be very economical. The product also contains just a bit of sheen this looks very nice when blended into the skin and should work great under makeup too. I work from home and don't often wear makeup
Jordan H.
Spartanburg
This is a great product. I use it as an overnight serum. This was my first time using the product and I will continue to purchase. It was gentle on my skin and left it feeling smooth. Great value for the product. I will definitely be buying this product again.
Candice H.
Carlton, GA
This serum is perfect to an uplifting facial that us girls need every now and then! This was my first time using this product and it had very nice packaging. It was not very pricy— Im a college student so I’m all about products that are affordable on a budget. Will buy again!!
Isabella F.
I love this product! It has a very lightweight texture it was great on my skin met all my expectations and came at a fair price the packaging was ok but the product was amazing I would definitely buy this again
Anna A.
Charlotte, MI
I'm very neutral about this product. I've bought a couple times and it's nice but there are other products to have definitely worked better. I do like the Olay brand in general but this was a slight miss.
Danielle C.
I absolutely love this!!!! It's definitely my go to moisturizer, I starting seeing results within a week. The texture of my skin is definitely so much better, I even got my mom hooked on this. I will always keep this as part of my daily regimen. The look and feel of my skin is amazing and I can definitely tell a huge difference if I don't use it.
Adrienne D.
Sneedville
It did overall make my face feel refreshed and brighter looking in tone, but the oily ness of this product was too much. I wouldnt recommend to anyone with really oily skin at all. Stick to something less greasy.
Megan D.
Monroe, LA
I used it for about three weeks and seen a difference in my dry sensitive skin. It works great but not something that I need to scream about. Haven't used it since then but willing to give it another go