Olay Regenerist Revitalising Serum
- Lightweight So You Can Use Under Your Facial Moisturiser
- Formula With Amino-peptide Complex Penetrates Into Skin’s Surface.
- Plus: Formula With Hydra-firming Complex Helps Retain Skin’s Youthful Look.
Formula Helps To:
- Deliver Anti-ageing Ingredients Into Skin’s Epidermis Layer
- Reduce Fine Line & Wrinkle Appearance With Moisturisation
- Exfoliate And Smooth Skin
- Plus: Hydrates To Help Plump Skin
Water, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Panthenol, Polyethylene, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Dimethiconol, Dmdm Hydantoin, Allantoin, Laureth-4, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Triethanolamine, Laureth-7, Sodium Peg-7 Olive Oil Carboxylate, Fragrance, Disodium Edta, Peg-100 Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Limonene, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Salicylate, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4see more...
Top Questions No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
I use it on its own, during summer months; during the winter I apply an Olay moisturizer over the serum. I have combination skin which tends to become drier in the winter-I love how well this serum absorbs so my skin can still “breathe” even with the serum/moisturizer combo.
During summer months I generally wear a foundation with sunscreen-I use a moisturizer but skip the serum.
Overall, I’ve been more than pleased with the “Olay” products I’ve tried (samples) and used regularly!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos