Olay Regenerist Revitalising Hydration Cream SPF 15

Olay Regenerist Revitalising Hydration Cream Spf 15 Provides Optimal Hydration During The Day And Protects Your Skin Against The Harmful Uva/Uvb Rays With Spf 15. It Progressively Reduces The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles For Younger Looking Skin.
Avoid Contact With Eyes. Do Not Stay Too Long In The Sun, Even While Using A Sunscreen Product. Not To Be Used For Children Under Three Years Of Age.

Water, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isostearate, Octocrylene, Panthenol, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Behenyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Ptfe, Tocopheryl Acetate, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Titanium Dioxide, Sorbitan Stearate, Methylparaben, Sucrose Polycottonseedate, Dimethiconol, Allantoin, Carbomer, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Laureth-7, Peg-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Disodium Edta, Fragrance, Sodium Peg-7 Olive Oil Carboxylate, Stearic Acid, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Limonene, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Citronellol, Ascorbic Acid, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Ci 16035, Ci 19140

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Olay Regenerist Revitalising Hydration Cream SPF 15!
Product Highlights
“I put this on after my oil at night time and I love how hydrating and great it is! I notice in the mornings when I wake up my skin is much more vibrant and bouncy when I put this on vs. nights I don't. I will repurchase because I love so much and you get lots of product! ” in reviews
Teaberry, KY
I loved this product! Not even two weeks after using it, I began seeing results! My skin is clearer, smoother, and looks younger! I would definitely recommend and buy again.
Baton Rouge
I have tried all of the Olay rejuvenaters and I am not very impressed. To give them credit my skin is already pretty good for a 32yr old so maybe there just isnt much it can do for me until I start showing more noticable signs of aging.
Very good. Does exactly what it's supposed to. Beats other products based on price. I had a noticeable difference within a week which is more than I can say for higher priced brands that are supposed to do the same thing.
Gonzales, TX
This moisturizer is awesome! My mom uses it and she was getting age wrinkles by her eyes and some on her neck and I bought her this as a gift and you can tell a BIG difference! A++++
Loved it.. Great moisturizer ..really helped my skin soften up and really gave me the missing moisturizer I needed.. Lasted me about a month depending on how much I used daily.. Great detail on each box
LOVE this product have rebought because it works so well. Great for using at night before bed. Good price point and can easily buy at the drug store. Would recommend again and again!!
Lugoff, SC
Love it moisturizes your face so well not greasy but have you looking younger and healthy.This is very helpful to use and affordable for your face.
Indianola
Really loved this product! It worked and didn't irritate my sensitive (dry) skin. I purchased it at Target. It definitely met my expectations!
I've used it for years and I love it. It makes my skin feel super soft. Olay Total Effects 7 in 1 Eye Brightening CC Cream
Goes on smooth without that greasy feeling. Helps smooth skin and remove wrinkles. It works! Makes your skin look younger and healthier.

Looking for your answer?