Olay Regenerist Revitalising Hydration Cream SPF 15

Olay Regenerist Revitalising Hydration Cream Spf 15 Provides Optimal Hydration During The Day And Protects Your Skin Against The Harmful Uva/Uvb Rays With Spf 15. It Progressively Reduces The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles For Younger Looking Skin.
Avoid Contact With Eyes. Do Not Stay Too Long In The Sun, Even While Using A Sunscreen Product. Not To Be Used For Children Under Three Years Of Age.

Water, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isostearate, Octocrylene, Panthenol, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Behenyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Ptfe, Tocopheryl Acetate, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Titanium Dioxide, Sorbitan Stearate, Methylparaben, Sucrose Polycottonseedate, Dimethiconol, Allantoin, Carbomer, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Laureth-7, Peg-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Disodium Edta, Fragrance, Sodium Peg-7 Olive Oil Carboxylate, Stearic Acid, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Limonene, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Citronellol, Ascorbic Acid, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Ci 16035, Ci 19140

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Olay Regenerist Revitalising Hydration Cream SPF 15!
Product Highlights
“I put this on after my oil at night time and I love how hydrating and great it is! I notice in the mornings when I wake up my skin is much more vibrant and bouncy when I put this on vs. nights I don't. I will repurchase because I love so much and you get lots of product! ” in reviews
Orem, UT
Smells like peaches, soft and soothing. Its great for sensative skin and makes your skin look its best. Works great even with extremly oily skin. It is up in price especially for being a drug store item but it is worth the price and for the size is a better alternative to luxury brand moisturizers.
Oldsmar, FL
I have used Olay for several years and has been my go-to moisturizer because of its value for money. The Regenerist line is super hydrating and I love that it has broad spectrum SPF 15 for added protection. Of course, I still put on a higher sunblock but it's great to know that your day moisturizer has additional SPF too.
I love all Olay anti-aging products! My mom has been using Olay for years and people always ask her what her secret skin regimen is..Olay! I recently started using the anti aging products being that I am 29! Can never start too early! I love how light weight all of the products are!
I LOVE this stuff - got it as Christmas present (I asked for it) & if I didn't have 3 heartbeats to tend first ... this stuff would be overflowing mine medicine cabinet - NO reactions - didn't hurt mine skin during or after use ... I personally think it's worth every penny
Sterling, VA
Richardson
Absolutely love how this feels going on my skin! It seals in moisture after washing my face and I feel like I'm doing something good for my skin. In some research I read it said that this product got better results than some much more expensive products so I have stuck with it over several years.
Bluefield, WV
Love this!! Im only 31 but have used this cream for years. Its great at moisturizing your skin and it lessens the fine lines, dark spots and even some deep wrinkles. Its made my dark under eye circles less noticeable as well
I have used many products to want to keep the youth look...lol This one worked really well, helped flawed areas by the side of the eyes. Noticed results within a week, great product and continue to use!!
Love this for the face !! Feels amazing &’ super effective !! I give this a 10/10 recommendation &’ you can buy this anywhere I bought mine at my local Walgreens! For sure going to keep buying
Tucson, AZ
Got this for my mother and she loves it so much. It was a little pricey for me but hey it's for mom ahaha. Package was cute nothing amazing she likes it it's not to harsh on her skin. Idk about me getting it again but she mostly will

Looking for your answer?