BY OLAY

Bioscience Skin Care Technology
Formula With Amino-peptide Complex Helps Renew Skin's Surface Layers With Spf15 Uva/Uvb Protection

Product Attributes
Olay Regenerist Revitalising Hydration Cream Has A Rich Non-greasy Formula That Quickly Absorbs Into The Skin.

How To Use:

Massage A Small Amount In An Upward Circular Motion, Focusing On Areas Like The Brow And Jaw Line, Which Need The Most Support. Use Morning After Cleansing.

Water, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methodoxydibenzoylmethane, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isostearate, Octocrylene, Panthenol, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid.

Buy on Amazon
Cherami B.
I am really in love with Olay Regenerist Regenerating Cream. It quickly disappears in to the skin. It has definitely softened up the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Formula has spf 15, good for girls who stay indoors, but those who go out in the sun would need to apply sunscreen on the top of it.
Cassandra S.
I got this product because I thought it would help try to stop the signs of aging I had happening. The product was great to the fact that it didn't leave my skin oily and did not have a strong scent to it. I knew when I bought it that it wasn't going to work over night, but I didn't see any differences till about 6 months later and even then it was minimal.
Arzoo P.
Got this product for my mom recently and she really liked it but wished it was more effective on her skin! I bought it from CVS and it was decently priced! It had a gentle feel to it but didn't suit her skin type since she has very sensitive skin. However, it's great for people who don't have sensitive skin!
Cat S.
I have used Olay brand products more in my lifetime than any other brand. My skin looks young and people tell me I look younger than my age all the time. It's a good price compared to department store or salon products plus it's effective, proof is in the pudding!
Jessica W.
North Rose, NY
I seriously love how this cream feels on my face! Plus I love that it has SPF. Smells great and doesn't leave me feeling oily at all. This product is a winner! Great price and great company. Always my go to face cream.
Mariana G.
Mcallen, TX
Works well on the skin doesn't make it oily, goes in smooth a little mattyfing as well, it's been my first time using a couple of time but I defiantly think there are way better ones out there, this one is more for women who want younger looking skin
Kayla Nicole G.
Lugoff , SC
Easy to pop on and for the most part a light cream that hydrates and protects! Must say I'm not a huge fan of the cream's scent but I am a part of the younger crowd! Good packaging for travel! Affordable!
Alma M.
I got this as a sample and I must say it is very gentle on your skin provides great protection! Smells even great! I got it from Walgreens and it is definitely not pricey and worth it. I do recommend it!
Ashia B.
Appreciate this addition to my skincare regimen. I've been using this for a few years now - it always leaves my face soft and SPF is an added bonus. Good value - I wish more sizes were available!
Nina A.
This product is a little sticky on my skin. I guess because my skin is really sensitive I found that it made me break out on my cheeks and chin. I give this product three stars because it did take care of my dry skin.