Olay Regenerist Reversal Treatment Foam uploaded by Widad K.

BY OLAY

Missy I.
Jasper, TX
I've never used this but my mom has, she loves it and says the price is very good. Her words is you get what you pay for. She says it's very gentle and she bought it from Walmart and loves it very good prices. Yes she will buy it again and again over and over again.
reshma b.
Kissimmee , FL
Great products without the grease. It's very creamy and rich but light weight on the face. It blends in and absorbed quickly. This line of face creams does work and works well to maintain a health, glowing face as always.
Alicia C.
I was not very impressed with this product overall. It went on smooth and non-greasy, but I saw no difference after using it. The packaging was easy to use and delivered the right amount.
Nicki s.
Tennessee
Another one of my moms favorite product for her skin.. it leaves her flawless. This product is great for just maintaining a healthy glow,& look to your skin. I would recommend to anyone who wants beautiful skin. Will definitely purchase again
Elizabeth C.
Moss Point, MS
Olay's products are very high quality for drugstore. I always check out the Olay line of skincare. I love the prices most off all and the oil free products work best for myself.
Amber B.
Grand Rapids, MI
I thought I would save some cash and buy skincare at the grocery store. I was very disappointed with this product - although it was probably worth what I paid. Heavy and oily.
Madeleine L.
Homer, AK
This product is lightweight and silky, and doesn't feel oily or leave a residue. I used a primer in addition, but I almost think you could skip it! It wasn't pricey, and I would definitely recommend!
Jessica D.
Klamath Falls, OR
The foam is very nicely fragranced and it cleaned very well. Sometimes it left my skin sort of dry after my shower so I had to immediately apply my olay cream moisturizer.
Jaslin C.
I really enjoyed this product. I like the way it feels on my skin and the smell is great ! The price is also very reasonable and I would definitely recommend this product!
Amber M.
Kent , OH
This product made me breakout badly. I used it for 3 weeks and once I stopped the breakouts diminished! I have combination skin. So not sure if that was the problem or not.