suggested searches

15%

3 star

2 star

1 star

As I approached the big 40 I am always looking to better my skin without surgeries. I use this facial cleanser Along the overnight cream. This cleanser actually came in a bundle for a good deal and I thought why not try it. I loved it and I'm gonna add it to my routine. I simply just use it in the shower while I am doing my basic routine I let it set and by the time I rinse it off my face is smooth and feels fresh.
I like this Olay facial cleanser. It is good for daily use, but I find that it is a good exfoliant as well. It does have some scrubbing power and removes makeup well. My face always feels smooth and clean afterwards.
I found this product to be a great addition to not only my daily skin care routine but my teenage son as well. I feel that it helps my skin look rejuvenated, I usually use in the morning while showering and really like how the cleanser feels on my skin, the consistency is somewhat beaded/granny if you will. I can feel the cleansing immediately after applying to my face. I has tried a sample in the past and was not sure of the results as sample size was limited, so I purchased on sale at Walgreens and glad I did.. to be exact this is my 2 purchase of the item. I feel my facial skin feels more smooth, bright, and my teenage son has started using this also, as he has some issues with teen breakouts, pimples. I think they make a men’s version of this, so I definitely will be on the lookout.