Skin CareFacial SkincareNight CreamOlay
Regenerist Retinol24 | Night Face Moisturizer | Fragrance Free

Olay Regenerist Retinol24 | Night Face Moisturizer | Fragrance Free

NULL

i would love to try this product !! someone help!! is it worth it ?
Is this product moisturizing and is it oily ?
How does this product work for dry skin?
Start your review of Olay Regenerist Retinol24 | Night Face Moisturizer | Fragrance Free!
Silvia L.
Bakersfield, CA
Olay Regenerist Retinol24 | Night Face Moisturizer | Fragrance Free uploaded by Silvia L.
This product is also fantastic with wrinkles as I diminished my smile lines noticeablely. However, similar to the regular regenerist this formula is also pretty potent and if i use it too often it causes my skin to break out. When I have this product I use it 2-3 times a weeks to benefit from it and then use more gentle formulas the rest of the week. This is a wonderful way to prevent wrinkles and I love it.
Mandi C.
Blacksburg, VA
Olay Regenerist Retinol24 | Night Face Moisturizer | Fragrance Free uploaded by Mandi C.
Purchased at: Target
This night cream is so good!! The way it makes my face feel is unbelievable!! Like Iv used an expensive cream. They advertise that it’s better than the $400 cream and I believe it. This is my new favorite moisturizer!! I think I’m going to invest in some of their other products!!
Ani U.
Daly City, CA
Olay Regenerist Retinol24 | Night Face Moisturizer | Fragrance Free uploaded by Ani U.
Purchased at: Macy's
Tips for Using Retinol This is a Light and smooth face cream with retinol from OLAY. Helps you to keep your skin tight and nice and reduce the signs of aging.
Cansen D.
Olay Regenerist Retinol24 | Night Face Moisturizer | Fragrance Free uploaded by Cansen D.
Purchased at: Amazon
started using it a month ago, I LOVE the feeling on my skin after using it, it makes my skin soo smooth. I use it after washing my face and applying serum. So far, really happy with it, I’m wondering the long term effects on my skin.[product:olay-regenerist-retinol24-|-night-face-moisturizer-|-fragrance-free]
Leticia B.
Taylor, MI
1,607 reviews
Olay Regenerist Retinol24 | Night Face Moisturizer | Fragrance Free uploaded by Leticia B.
Purchased at: CVS
This was my favorite moisturizer. Massaging this in my skin was wonderful. I realllllyyyy could see a difference in my skin. I will continue using this product!!
DeNaris M.
Matteson, IL
Olay Regenerist Retinol24 | Night Face Moisturizer | Fragrance Free uploaded by DeNaris M.
This Olay Regenerist Retinol 24 + Peptide, works on a molecular level to repair my skin and stimulate collagen. It is ideal for those who suffer from loss of firmness and elasticity, dullness, uneven texture, and expression lines. Adding a retinol cream to my skincare routine will not only reduce fine lines and wrinkles but also to help prevent them from forming. As well as their wrinkle busting promises, retinol can help with my uneven skin tone, texture, and pore size. #Gifted
Christine B.
TURTLE CREEK, PA
Olay Regenerist Retinol24 | Night Face Moisturizer | Fragrance Free uploaded by Christine B.
Olay Regenerist Retinol24 Night Moisturizer I adore this as my new night cream... I awaken with my skin feeling so smooth and lovely. It is true that the retinol is mild in that it doesn't sting nor make my skin feel anything but comfortable. I was concerned because I’ve heard that some retinol products can irritate ones skin - I noticed a difference after one week my skin was looking brighter and smoother some of my fine I and around my mouth lines have almost disappeared! Highly recommend A++
Amber W.
Rochester, NY
Olay Regenerist Retinol24 | Night Face Moisturizer | Fragrance Free uploaded by Amber W.
I am always skeptical to put anything on my face, since I have sensitive skin BUT I know the importance of being PRO active with aging creams. I’ve used other items in the past and been disappointed, LOVE this retinol cream by olay. It’s texture is SUPER soft, yet does NOT leave my face feeling like a greasy pizza - I apply it, and go on with my evening. Not to mention, it does NOT cause breakouts just simple absorbs into your skin. Loreal always creates awesome products and this is one of them. Love that it is in a jar too, easy to store on the counter/cabinet and to just unscrew and apply
Elizabeth F.
Charlotte, NC
Olay Regenerist Retinol24 | Night Face Moisturizer | Fragrance Free uploaded by Elizabeth F.
I have super sensitive skin and often have crazy allergic reactions to face creams...so I was scared to try this product! But it has not caused my face to break out at all. It's fragrance free, which makes it a great option for people like me with sensitive skin. It feels good on your skin and doesn't burn or sting like some anti-aging products. I can't attest to the anti-aging benefits yet, but so far I've enjoyed this product (I received this product for free in a voxbox for my honest review).
Santana B.
Webbville, KY
Olay Regenerist Retinol24 | Night Face Moisturizer | Fragrance Free uploaded by Santana B.
Makes my face feel so smooth. I got my vox box a few weeks ago and wanted to make sure I had some results to share with everyone. I absolutely love this and have used it nightly. It doesn't take much of it to use on your entire face. I will definitely purchase when I run out.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...