Olay

3 star

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
I am so in love with this Olay Ultimate Night moisturizer. It's amazing. I love the high quality of this product. It doesn't have fragrance . I like it so much the texture because is so soft and fresh. My skin looks so healthy and smooth. It doesn't greasy or sticky. The package is so glam and easy to use. I recommend so much in special for dry skin because it's so moisturizer. The absorption is amazing so deep. It’s amazing the results and it’s so effective.
5 / 5
I tried this product for free in exchange for my honest opinion. I received this product a few days ago and I have been using it ever since at night in my daily routine, since this serum is very lightweight and I have combined skin so it works great for my skin type. I'm looking forward to seeing the best results possible. I would definitely recommend people with combination skin should give it a try.
5 / 5
This is an AMAZING product I got after hearing about it through a YouTube video from some dermatologists I subscribe to. I’m new to skin care, and I had been hearing about the importance of retinol so I decided to give it a try. I chose this retinol specifically because it included moisturizer which would help offset the irritation that is frequently caused by retinol. I will admit, I haven’t been able to consistently wear it 7 nights a week yet because my skin is still adjusting. However, I wear it every night until it’s a little too painful and take a 3 day break and resume again. I’ve been loving the results for my face and my blackheads have also been easier to get rid of