BY OLAY

Regenerist's Comprehensive Wrinkle Fighter Combines Olay Moisture With Advanced Microfillers To Smooth Skin's Surface, Instantly Relaxing The Appearance Of Wrinkles While The Formula With Biopeptide + B3 Complex Hydrates To Reduce The Appearance Of Even Deep Eye Lines In 14 Days. This Cashmere Soft Formula Gives An Ideal Satin Finish And Is Suitable For Daily Use. Dermatologist Tested Non-Comedogenic see more...

• "It is too strong for my sensitive skin and eyes" in 1 review
Magan M.
Tuscumbia , AL
I use this for my fine lines under my eyes and on my forehead. Even though I am young I find this product to work very well for me and the texture of this product is out of this world! Try this for a moisturizer!
Brenda M.
Williamstown, NJ
This product contains vitamin C and it irritates my face so I can't use it. A pity because it smells nice and feels nice when I first apply it. Then it burns. No thanks.
lina l.
Miami, Florida
I loved olay regenerist wrinkle revolution, i tried this product because hidrated my face but i didn't see differnce my wrinkle but hydrated well
Imelda B.
Sweeny, TX
I brought this for my mom
and it works really good.
She always tells me how much she loves
It. She goes out and buys more
Kerry K.
I have tried this product but didn't use it very long. It goes on smoothly but irritated my skin so I stopped using it
Lynne T.
Pipersville, PA
Outstanding product. Pleasant scent and I really feel like it's working at least it seems like I have less wrinkles.
Salina C.
Tried this stuff and it works so well it freaked me out I saw results that nexed day it freaked me out!!
Dawn H.
One of the best products out right now. I love how it has helped my skin look younger.
nikki t.
Diamond Spgs, CA
I’m 23, and in good conscience say I have an issue with wrinkles...I’m just paranoid and trying to be proactive. However, this product was recommended by a family member who loves it and now I’m a fan too! I can’t attest to it working/not working for deep wrinkles (as I don’t have any), but I love it as a moisturizing eye cream where crows feet were beginning to form and dark eye bags.
Christy C.
I honestly wasn't wowed by this.  I have ready others' reviews of the regenerist line, and was excited to try it but it didn't really impress me much.  Also made my eyes water for the first couple of hours after applying.
Justine P.
Welland, ON
I had a small sample of this lotion to try and loved the way it felt powdery on my skin. But I am looking for a lotion that will help to minimize fine lines and I wasn't able to tell from my small sample whether or not this was effective. Can anyone confirm if it does actually help with wrinkles and fine lines over long term use?
Shari V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a 36 year old women. I have never been concerned with aging until now, especially with my husband he has crow's feet and frown lines. Is this product good for men? Any tips on how to make my husband's deeper lines less visible?