BY OLAY

Regenerist's Comprehensive Wrinkle Fighter Combines Olay Moisture With Advanced Microfillers To Smooth Skin's Surface, Instantly Relaxing The Appearance Of Wrinkles While The Formula With Biopeptide + B3 Complex Hydrates To Reduce The Appearance Of Even Deep Eye Lines In 14 Days. This Cashmere Soft Formula Gives An Ideal Satin Finish And Is Suitable For Daily Use. Dermatologist Tested Non-Comedogenic see more...

• "It is too strong for my sensitive skin and eyes" in 1 review
Brynna H.
Bloomer, WI
amazing product! very affordable. on the bottle it claims to transform your skin within a month, and after a day it’ll be visible. this is very true! i’ve used it about a week now and my skin is so soft, smooth, and my eye wrinkles are looking a tad faded and i have an all around brighter complexion. it dries to a velvety smooth matte, perfect for morning and night.
Lillian Q.
Bronx, NY
Love it a small amount goes a very long way. It's a bit greasy/oily for my taste but however I use it everyday. I find the best thing in combination with any product is lots and lots of water
Dawn H.
Clearfield, UT
I used Olay Regenerist for over a year following a large period of weight loss. The skin on my face was saggy and tired looking. You could see the stretch marks especially in my cheeks. After using Olay Regenerist for one week, I began to notice the stretch marks appear to dissolve back into the cheekbones. They are barely noticeable today.

The product glides lightly on my skin without any type residue feeling. It feels like nothing there. I've been extremely pleased with the results.
nikki t.
Diamond Spgs, CA
I’m 23, and in good conscience say I have an issue with wrinkles...I’m just paranoid and trying to be proactive. However, this product was recommended by a family member who loves it and now I’m a fan too! I can’t attest to it working/not working for deep wrinkles (as I don’t have any), but I love it as a moisturizing eye cream where crows feet were beginning to form and dark eye bags.
Jannessa T.
Norwalk
I absolutely love using Olay. It is a great brand ad could easily be found at target. Olay has always been gentl on my skin and I am happy with the product. The packaging is always nice and I usually never find bad packaging, which is a good thing. I have not been unhappy with a Olay product yet.
Maria R.
Dallas, TX
I love that this is drugstore and that I can afford to get it. I have super dry skin and it always turns it around. I don't know what I was expecting, but I'm glad I tried it when I purchased this during a regular Walmart run. I've recommended it to my mom and she's really low maintenance when it comes to skincare and she seems to love this as well.
Tiara W.
Davenport
 I bought his gift for my mom for her birthday and she said that it works very well with wrinkles in the wrinkles are gone in under 24 hours so I'm pretty satisfied with that and I'm happy that she likes it it's very effective and I will recommend it to everybody
Holly C.
Flint
Great product works well for my ageing skin,  best skin cream ever, I'm a first time user and will continue to use the product, it met my expectations and was very gentle on my skin, love it, will Certainly but again, a holy grail product for me. W
Jordan S.
Hope mills, NC
It feels nice. My skin feels softer and a bit more toned. I don't have any noticeable wrinkles yet, but I added this to my routine in hopes of preventing any wrinkles from happening! It's a reasonable price and I may end up purchasing again.
Christy C.
I honestly wasn't wowed by this.  I have ready others' reviews of the regenerist line, and was excited to try it but it didn't really impress me much.  Also made my eyes water for the first couple of hours after applying.
Justine P.
Welland , ON
I had a small sample of this lotion to try and loved the way it felt powdery on my skin. But I am looking for a lotion that will help to minimize fine lines and I wasn't able to tell from my small sample whether or not this was effective. Can anyone confirm if it does actually help with wrinkles and fine lines over long term use?
Shari V.
I am a 36 year old women. I have never been concerned with aging until now, especially with my husband he has crow's feet and frown lines. Is this product good for men? Any tips on how to make my husband's deeper lines less visible?