Olay Regenerist Regenerating Cream hydrates to improve elasticity and firm skin for a lifted look. Supercharged with skin-plumping Amino-Peptide Complex II, this anti aging cream for women smoothes and corrects the look of fine lines and wrinkles. After just 4 weeks, it reduces the look of up to 10 years of wrinkles. This Olay face cream moisturizer is the last step in your daily skincare regimen. The luxurious formula of this anti aging eye cream immediately leaves skin hydrated and provides long-lasting moisturization. Use Olay Regenerist cleansers, concentrates and treatments before applying moisturizer. Can be used morning, before applying makeup, and at night.

BEST ANTI AGING CREAM - This has anti-aging moisturizer formula that penetrates deep into skin's surface, improving texture and elasticity.; EXCELLENT FACE MOISTURIZER FOR WOMEN - Olay Regenerist eye cream has a moisture-binding formula which instantly plumps and lifts surface cells.; EFFECTIVE DAILY FACE MOISTURIZER - You will experience visible wrinkle results on Day 1 of using this cream.; EXFOLIATING FACE CREAM - It is formulated with Amino-Peptide Complex II that regenerates skin surface and correcting the look of deep wrinkles.; USE THE OLAY REGENERIST MICROSCULPTING EYE CREAM - This luxurious-feeling fragrance-free face cream is infused with Hyaluronic Acid, Amino-Peptide Complex II and Niacin amide (Vitamin B3).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Olay Regenerist Regenerating Serum - Ultra Lightweight Formula for Women 3.4 oz - 2 pack!
Washington
Purchased at: Target
This has been apart of my daily skin regimen for the last 10 years. I also get told at least 2-3 a week that I look almost 10 yrs younger than I am. I use this serum daily after cleansing my face, either under my makeup or under my apt moisturizer on a clean, makeup free face. It’s so light and has light velvety finish almost like an expensive primer. They have a fragrance free formulation for sensitive skin which I love. Downside: the price has crept up over the last decade I’ve used it but is still reasonable for a drug store brand Upside: Its sold literally everywhere and often on sale
It was very moisturizing and it oxidises really fast.I've been using this product for over a month now and I've got to say, my skin definitely looks softer and firmer than before. I have combination skin but it tends to get pretty oily during the day and through the night. So I researched online and finally found this product and decided to give it a try. I honestly don't regret it. As I said, my skin looks and feels better, and I don't have to worry about my skin getting too oily with this product.
This product is wonderful. Until I bought it I hadn't tried a face cream. It smoothed my face and gave me a fresh feel. I was ready for the day! The packaging is sleek and beautiful. It's easy to carry in my make up bag. I recommend and will buy again!
Pontiac, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
This product is great for sensitive skin it’s odor free and light weight! Makes my skin soft and glowing and feeling great! I buy these at target sometimes they have a sale buy in get one 50% off beat time to buy!
This serum is what has become a lifelong love for serums. I won't try something new unless the product line has a serum of some type. But being Oil of Olay, if there is a new product without a serum in it's product line...I will just combine the Olay serum with whatever the new product is. Believe it or not..... There are some products that do not work well together and can cause an ugly mess on your face. Anywhere a monster zit(s), to top layer of my skin all but sloughing off into my soup when I was at a formal dinner one Christmas. My face started itching so horriblely that I started rubbing it so vigorously that basically my skin was peeling and from me rubbing the peeling skin ended up in my food,all over the table and of course I had on an all black gown. I just got up and went back to my hotel room. Needless to say I got the boobie gift. A Chia head. I regifted I it the following year And from what I understand it's still being regifted after 12 years.
Eldorado KS
I prefer Olay Age Defying Instant Hydration Serum over Olay Professional Pro-X Skin Tightening Serum I dont need a super deep moisturizing set yet so this works Perfect. Perfect. Perfect 😍EFFECTIVELY WORKS TO KEEP SKIN HYDRATED. LEAVES AMAZING SOFT FEEL. NOT AS EXPENSIVE AS TOP BRAND. BETTER QUALITY FOR YOUR BUCK. I LIKE USING WITH Olay 2-1 Daily Facial Cleansing Cloths Sensitive Skin #skin #pregame
Sellersville, PA
Oh my goodness, this is the best tried and true product ever!  This has been my favorite brand for many, many years. I am so glad that they just keep coming out with more and more new products.  Way to stay relevant Olay!  This product is very aptly named, as it is light on your skin, which is why I love it so much.  I am out of right now, sad to say.
Spokane, WA
Ohhh "oil of old lady" I heard someone call it.  Olay doesn't sound like a glamour brand.  I don't know if it's working or not, but it certainly isn't hurting, and I'm 43 and don't look older than 34.  So....  it feels nice, makes me feel like I'm using a serum, and works fine with any of my other products that I've used over it.  I feel like it keeps me a little more moisturized as well.  I would buy this again, and I think it's a great overall product.
Turlock , CA
Loved this serum, I started using it early and love it . I would still be using it but honestly it is a little pricey for me. I know others would say it’s cheaper but for me it’s not. Yes definitely would recommend it and I will eventually be using it again.
Alvarado MN
Wonderful skin serum. It starts working right away!! A little goes a long way! Available at most department stores and great any time of day. Doesn't look greasy and absorbent. My only regret is not using this product 10 years ago!! Could make bigger sizes.

Looking for your answer?