Olay Regenerist Regenerating Serum - Ultra Lightweight Formula for Women 3.4 oz - 2 pack

BY OLAY

Olay Regenerist Regenerating Cream hydrates to improve elasticity and firm skin for a lifted look. Supercharged with skin-plumping Amino-Peptide Complex II, this anti aging cream for women smoothes and corrects the look of fine lines and wrinkles. After just 4 weeks, it reduces the look of up to 10 years of wrinkles. This Olay face cream moisturizer is the last step in your daily skincare regimen. The luxurious formula of this anti aging eye cream immediately leaves skin hydrated and provides long-lasting moisturization. Use Olay Regenerist cleansers, concentrates and treatments before applying moisturizer. Can be used morning, before applying makeup, and at night.

BEST ANTI AGING CREAM - This has anti-aging moisturizer formula that penetrates deep into skin's surface, improving texture and elasticity.; EXCELLENT FACE MOISTURIZER FOR WOMEN - Olay Regenerist eye cream has a moisture-binding formula which instantly plumps and lifts surface cells.; EFFECTIVE DAILY FACE MOISTURIZER - You will experience visible wrinkle results on Day 1 of using this cream.; EXFOLIATING FACE CREAM - It is formulated with Amino-Peptide Complex II that regenerates skin surface and correcting the look of deep wrinkles.; USE THE OLAY REGENERIST MICROSCULPTING EYE CREAM - This luxurious-feeling fragrance-free face cream is infused with Hyaluronic Acid, Amino-Peptide Complex II and Niacin amide (Vitamin B3).

Lynda P.
This serum is what has become a lifelong love for serums. I won't try something new unless the product line has a serum of some type. But being Oil of Olay, if there is a new product without a serum in it's product line...I will just combine the Olay serum with whatever the new product is. Believe it or not..... There are some products that do not work well together and can cause an ugly mess on your face. Anywhere a monster zit(s), to top layer of my skin all but sloughing off into my soup when I was at a formal dinner one Christmas. My face started itching so horriblely that I started rubbing it so vigorously that basically my skin was peeling and from me rubbing the peeling skin ended up in my food,all over the table and of course I had on an all black gown. I just got up and went back to my hotel room. Needless to say I got the boobie gift. A Chia head. I regifted I it the following year
And from what I understand it's still being regifted after 12 years.
Nilsa R.
Perfect. It is inexpensive and works better than some of the pricier brands out there. I have purchased and repurchased happily Olay Regenerist Fragrance Free Regenerating Serum Carded Pack
Kristina S.
Gig Harbor
I love this lightweight hydrating serum. It is gentle on my skin and part of my daily skin care routine. It has great value and a light fragrance that doesn’t affect my skin. I highly recommend this product!
sapna j.
Kingsport
This stuff is great!! I put it on at night as my moisturizer. It’s super light and helps me to not feel like I’m clogging my pores to prevent wrinkles. Love it!! And love that it’s so affordable!!
Tara V.
I love the Olay regenerating serum. I love the way it smells and feels on my skin. I use it immediately after I clean my face. My skin just soaks it up. It helps keep my skin feel youthful and moisturized.
member-04689
I am young but I have been using this product for years to keep my skin youthful and prevent wrinkles. I find this to be very effective and gentle on your skin. I do not think there is any room for improvement!
Debra P.
Port Saint Lucie
Purchased at: Walgreens
Oh how I love Olay products. Each item always smells amazing and this serum is no different. The olay serum has my skin glowing all the time
Debbie R.
Navarre, Florida
leaves skin feeling silky smooth but doesn't really make any difference in the lines I started using it for
Tamika J.
Montgomery, AL
Purchased at: CVS
My face looked fresher instantly i would highly recommend any of these products.i would love to use more
Lexi C.
Ewing
Purchased at: Target
I like this because it is light and nice and easy. It is good for the skin and I truly enjoy it.