BY OLAY #60 in Face Serums

Olay Regenerist Regenerating Serum's Fast Penetrating Fragrance-free Formula Is A Silky, Ultra-lightweight Gel Serum That Regenerates Surface Cells While Restoring Skin’s Elasticity With Plumping Hydration. Infused With Olay's Amino-peptide Complex Ii, This Formula Is Designed To Deliver Moisturizing Ingredients 10 Layers Deep Into The Skin Surface. After Just 4 Weeks, Skin’s Appearance Is Firmer. The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles Are Also Improved. Non-greasy And Fast-absorbing, It’s The Perfect Addition To Your Everyday Beauty Routine For Hydration To Achieve Firmer, Younger-looking Skin.

Water, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Polyethylene, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Sodium Peg-7 Olive Oil Carboxylate, Allantoin, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ceratonia Siliqua (Carob) Fruit Extract, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Polyacrylamide, Dmdm Hydantoin, Dimethiconol, Laureth-4, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Laureth-7, Disodium Edta, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

• I received this product and not sure how to use it or if it works...2 Answers
  • I always hear every woman tell me "start early!" , " take care of...2 Answers
  • Este serum es realmente bueno? Estuve usando uno ... Be the first to answer!
Olay Regenerist Regenerating Serum Fragrance-free
  • "This ultra-lightweight, hydrating formula improved my skin's texture by evening out my skin tone and minimizing fine lines." in 2 reviews
Crystal B.
Cheyenne
I have honestly not seen a huge difference in my skin while using this product . I purchased it a month ago at Walmart with a coupon on ibotta and although I enjoyed the olay overnight mask I just didn’t seem to see the hype over this product . I can’t recommend . My skin may not like the ingredients !
Chloe A.
Oak lawn , IL
Very adorable and works wonderfully! I use this every other day aside from when I have my monthly visitor.. this product makes the skin look so soft and pretty. Great for before makeup and making it look almost airbrushed. Best part is it’s not a ridiculous amount!! A must have!!
Jessica C.
I still have no idea what this serum is supposed to be doing for my skin. It doesn’t break my skin out and isn’t oily so those are pluses. I’m not sure if it’s suppose to help with wrinkles or brighter skin, but doesn’t seem to be a change in those areas. It is also pricey I’ll keep using and see if anything changes.
Claire S.
Austin, TX
I love the feel of this serum! So smoothing, soothing and hydrating. Just like any other skin care products, I’ve yet to see if it actually helps with my fine lines as I’ve only been using this for 2 weeks. So far, so good though. Great under makeup because of the way it makes my skin feel extra smooth.
amy s.
This stuff is fantastic!! It leaves my skin so soft and really does help with keeping me looking young and fresh. It has helped with some of my fine lines and crows feet. It is a little bit more expensive then some other “drugstore” brands but I really think it is worth the price.
Janell C.
Bakersfield
My mom used this product. She did not see a difference but that could have been human error. I did not see her apply it or use it so she could have been doing it wrong some how some way. It smelled good though. Did not have that gross medicine type of smell.
Cherry T.
Sedalia
As with many other anti-aging products I’ve tried, this too broke me out. I have very acne prone skin which makes finding anti-aging and moisturizing products very difficult. Olay Complete Lotion All Day Moisturizer with SPF 15 For Normal Skin
Tania S.
Grady, AR
Really didn't see anything special about this product at all. I think my mom got it for me at Walmart a while back. Did not meet my expectations didn't help with my fine lines and am 28. Don't recommend this product at all . Won't buy anytime soon
Emily K.
This is my off day serum to save my caudalie or travel since it's in a plastic bottle. I think the value is great - you get a lot and it feels like an effective product. I like the packaging and how it dispenses. I would recommend for anyone not wanting to spend a fortune on a serum
Stephanie W.
indianapolis
I have fallen in LOVE with this product. I am getting married in the summer and was on the hunt for the perfect anti aging moisturizer. I found it and I won't be looking back!! It's perfect and has filled in my lines and wrinkles on my forehead and around my eyes. Love love love
Heather H.
St Petersburg, FL
Have you noticed any major differences in your skin tone?
Melanie P.
Alcalde, NM
Is this product really worth the high costs? I always wanted to try it but the cost always scares me away.
Elena L.
Cornelius, NC
I've been wanting to buy new serum and seeing as this one has great reviews, I've been considering getting it. Does it break anyone out though?
Stacey C.
Flovilla, GA
Does it help dark circles?
Jill T.
Would this be good for oily skin? Is it light and similar to a gel moisturizer?