BY OLAY

Olay Regenerist Regenerating Serum's Fast Penetrating Fragrance-free Formula Is A Silky, Ultra-lightweight Gel Serum That Regenerates Surface Cells While Restoring Skin’s Elasticity With Plumping Hydration. Infused With Olay's Amino-peptide Complex Ii, This Formula Is Designed To Deliver Moisturizing Ingredients 10 Layers Deep Into The Skin Surface. After Just 4 Weeks, Skin’s Appearance Is Firmer. The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles Are Also Improved. Non-greasy And Fast-absorbing, It’s The Perfect Addition To Your Everyday Beauty Routine For Hydration To Achieve Firmer, Younger-looking Skin.

Water, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Polyethylene, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Sodium Peg-7 Olive Oil Carboxylate, Allantoin, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ceratonia Siliqua (Carob) Fruit Extract, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Polyacrylamide, Dmdm Hydantoin, Dimethiconol, Laureth-4, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Laureth-7, Disodium Edta, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

Angela T.
Raeford, NC
🙀 My skin felt like silk. The Olay Regenerist Regenerating Serum is ultra light weight and yes! yes! moisturizing. Upon application, this product absorbed very quickly without any greasy feel or residue. As with any skin product sold as a group, I recommend using the entire line or incorporating the product where needed in your current regime to experience the full effect of said product. This serum really delivers, it is hydrating and after exfoliating then using my skin feels amazing for days (at least 72hrs) ... which was the longest stretch I did while testing this product. I did buy it in the full size to go along with both the matching Micro-sculpting cream (sent free) and the Pro-Retinol eye treatment (sent free to try). Currently this product is about $17.99. I would recommend if you have combination to normal skin. ⭐️⭐️⭐️🌟 However, if you work out or tend to sweat heavy in the face, this product does burn the eyes. Rise with water. I feel the amount of product given is fare and I love the actual packing. The top is design to limit the amount of product you receive in each pump so as to avoid over use. High-five 🖐🏾 smart thinking. Check out my YouTube Channel: The Pink Pearls Glam Parlour it’s FREE.
Haley H.
Duke University
It gave my slightly oily skin a satin look and feel upon application. I sometimes substituted this for makeup. It doesn’t have any tint to it or anything, but the finish was just that gorgeous. The packaging, however, seemed a bit dated: it’s light plastic and cylindrical. If I were to suggest anything be improved, it would be the packaging. I used this for well over two years; it met all my expectations. I found it to be quite effective on that timescale. The short and long term benefits were worth the heftier price tag.
Amber H.
Indiana
Olay Regenerist Regenerating Serum is a whole new line by Olay that I am completely addicted to. I love how nicely it goes onto my skin. I put it on just after my shower and the moisturizing properties last all day long. That's something that I absolutely need in the winter. My skin suffers in the cold, dry air and this is just the remedy.
Saundra G.
Palm Bay Florida
My skin loves this product. It absorbs it fast and leaves my face so happy. It is a great product and at a good price. I absolutely love oil of olay. OIL OF OLAY ORIGINAL 4 OZ ,.. is also one of my must haves.
Christina S.
sylmar
I have been using this product since high school I really like it. I feel like it has kept my skin great. It’s a bit pricey but I would definitely recommend this product to others. I like the look of the bottle too
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Perfect for my "mature" skin. It's not heavy or greasy and it just absorbs better than anything else. I love that I can always find it at big box stores and don't have to trek to a mall. Best of all, this works well under makeup. If you apply and give it a couple minutes to soak in, makeup goes on over it nice and smooth without streaking or discoloration.
Chickie K.
I’ve been using Regenerist since my college days and I’d like to believe it’s made a difference these past 2 decades. It applies great, light, not sticky. Sometimes I’ll feel like I need to reapply it after 10 minutes. It doesn’t help with hydration as much as I’d like but that’s why I have a moisturizer. Overall, it’s a good mid-range priced serum.
Svetlana M.
Edgewater, CO
I have mixed feelings about this serum. It is unscented, hydrates my skin well and makes it softer but I haven't seen many other benefits. It has the texture of a more water-based/light moisturizer, but I'm unclear about what this product is intended to do. Serums tend to be very expensive, and I have yet to find an affordable drugstore serum that really does anything for my combo skin (such as reducing redness, controlling oil, clearing breakouts or infusing it with antioxidants). I'll keep using this product until it runs out, but I probably won't re-purchase.
Pol K.
Chandler, AZ
My fave drugstore serum! I like to wear it at night before my moisturizer cause in the morning i wake up to super soft skin and my skin also looks refreshed! I feel that it's super gentle and effective in reducing pore size along with minor wrinkles..I have combination skin and non sensitive skin by the way.
Alisa Y.
Anderson
I tried this because I read great things online about it for people who have oily skin. Overall, I think it helped with dry spots on my skin, and did not cause any excessive oily feelings. Application of makeup was smoother, and I had less dry patches. Overall, it was a great serum.
Heather H.
st petersburg, FL
Have you noticed any major differences in your skin tone?
Melanie P.
Alcalde, NM
Is this product really worth the high costs? I always wanted to try it but the cost always scares me away.
Jill T.
Would this be good for oily skin? Is it light and similar to a gel moisturizer?
Elena L.
CORNELIUS, NC
I've been wanting to buy new serum and seeing as this one has great reviews, I've been considering getting it. Does it break anyone out though?
Stacey C.
Flovilla, GA
Does it help dark circles?