BY OLAY #86 in Face Serums

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Olay Regenerist Regenerating Serum's Fast Penetrating Fragrance-free Formula Is A Silky, Ultra-lightweight Gel Serum That Regenerates Surface Cells While Restoring Skin’s Elasticity With Plumping Hydration. Infused With Olay's Amino-peptide Complex Ii, This Formula Is Designed To Deliver Moisturizing Ingredients 10 Layers Deep Into The Skin Surface. After Just 4 Weeks, Skin’s Appearance Is Firmer. The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles Are Also Improved. Non-greasy And Fast-absorbing, It’s The Perfect Addition To Your Everyday Beauty Routine For Hydration To Achieve Firmer, Younger-looking Skin.

Water, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Polyethylene, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Sodium Peg-7 Olive Oil Carboxylate, Allantoin, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ceratonia Siliqua (Carob) Fruit Extract, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Polyacrylamide, Dmdm Hydantoin, Dimethiconol, Laureth-4, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Laureth-7, Disodium Edta, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

Angela T.
Raeford, NC
🙀 My skin felt like silk. The Olay Regenerist Regenerating Serum is ultra light weight and yes! yes! moisturizing. Upon application, this product absorbed very quickly without any greasy feel or residue. As with any skin product sold as a group, I recommend using the entire line or incorporating the product where needed in your current regime to experience the full effect of said product. This serum really delivers, it is hydrating and after exfoliating then using my skin feels amazing for days (at least 72hrs) ... which was the longest stretch I did while testing this product. I did buy it in the full size to go along with both the matching Micro-sculpting cream (sent free) and the Pro-Retinol eye treatment (sent free to try). Currently this product is about $17.99. I would recommend if you have combination to normal skin. ⭐️⭐️⭐️🌟 However, if you work out or tend to sweat heavy in the face, this product does burn the eyes. Rise with water. I feel the amount of product given is fare and I love the actual packing. The top is design to limit the amount of product you receive in each pump so as to avoid over use. High-five 🖐🏾 smart thinking. Check out my YouTube Channel: The Pink Pearls Glam Parlour it’s FREE.
Wendys T.
Norman
Firsr off the packaging in this is beautiful lol sorry Im one if those suckers for pretty packaging and eapecially for a drugstore product! My skin feels so much more dewier, and brighter, and a whole lot smoother. The silicone instantly smooths and softens the skin and so it makes this a really great primer. It’s not greasy and it soaks in before you’ve reached for your foundation. Since I am always trying new products I forget about some of my favorite and that definitely made a difference cause I always felt like I was five years younger wearing this regularly like tour supposed to.
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Perfect for my "mature" skin. It's not heavy or greasy and it just absorbs better than anything else. I love that I can always find it at big box stores and don't have to trek to a mall. Best of all, this works well under makeup. If you apply and give it a couple minutes to soak in, makeup goes on over it nice and smooth without streaking or discoloration.
Chickie K.
I’ve been using Regenerist since my college days and I’d like to believe it’s made a difference these past 2 decades. It applies great, light, not sticky. Sometimes I’ll feel like I need to reapply it after 10 minutes. It doesn’t help with hydration as much as I’d like but that’s why I have a moisturizer. Overall, it’s a good mid-range priced serum.
Guadalupe C.
Gave it 3 stars because though it was supposed to be fragrance free it had a bit of a bad smell to it and felt thick as I was rubbing on my face. Usually serums that I'veuse feel light and either have no smell or very light smell. . Don't know if it was because I could have gotten a bad bottle, but ended up throwing away most of if it due to both smell and it feeling thick as I put it on my face.
Svetlana M.
Edgewater, CO
I have mixed feelings about this serum. It is unscented, hydrates my skin well and makes it softer but I haven't seen many other benefits. It has the texture of a more water-based/light moisturizer, but I'm unclear about what this product is intended to do. Serums tend to be very expensive, and I have yet to find an affordable drugstore serum that really does anything for my combo skin (such as reducing redness, controlling oil, clearing breakouts or infusing it with antioxidants). I'll keep using this product until it runs out, but I probably won't re-purchase.
Courtney A.
Creedmoor
I started to get acne and decided to try the Olay 7 signs cleansing scrub and the regenerist serum. That was about 8 months ago and I’ve bought it ever since. The scrub makes your face smooth and gives it that good clean feeling after washing it. The serum makes my skin feel so soft and it isn’t heavy. These two products together have helped make my skin look and feel so much better!
Maya H.
Arizona
while restoring skin’s elasticity with plumping hydration
After just 4 weeks, skin’s appearance is firmer and appearance of fine lines and wrinkles are also improved
Amino-peptide complex II, this formula is designed to deliver moisturizing ingredients 10 layers deep into the skin's surface
Non-greasy and fast-absorbing
Pili K.
Chandler, AZ
My fave drugstore serum! I like to wear it at night before my moisturizer cause in the morning i wake up to super soft skin and my skin also looks refreshed! I feel that it's super gentle and effective in reducing pore size along with minor wrinkles..I have combination skin and non sensitive skin by the way.
Tindra C.
Aliso Viejo
Olay Regenerist Regenerating Serum Fragrance Free ❤️ I really enjoy this serum! This is the only serum I have tried, and I think it will be the last... I don’t enjoy serums, but if you do... This is a great one! I just don’t like the texture of serums, and it was not this serums fault...
Heather H.
st petersburg, FL
Have you noticed any major differences in your skin tone?
Melanie P.
Alcalde, NM
Is this product really worth the high costs? I always wanted to try it but the cost always scares me away.
Elena L.
CORNELIUS, NC
I've been wanting to buy new serum and seeing as this one has great reviews, I've been considering getting it. Does it break anyone out though?
Stacey C.
Flovilla, GA
Does it help dark circles?
Jill T.
Would this be good for oily skin? Is it light and similar to a gel moisturizer?

back