BY OLAY

Olay Regenerist Regenerating Serum's Fast Penetrating Formula Is A Silky, Ultra-lightweight Gel Serum That Regenerates Surface Cells While Restoring Skin’s Elasticity With Plumping Hydration. Infused With Olay's Amino-peptide Complex Ii, This Formula Is Designed To Deliver Moisturizing Ingredients 10 Layers Deep Into The Skin Surface. After Just 4 Weeks, Skin’s Appearance Is Firmer. The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles Are Also Improved. Non-greasy And Fast-absorbing, It’s The Perfect Addition To Your Everyday Beauty Routine For Hydration To Achieve Firmer, Younger-looking Skin.

Water, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Polyethylene, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Sodium Peg-7 Olive Oil Carboxylate, Allantoin, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ceratonia Siliqua (Carob) Fruit Extract, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Dmdm Hydantoin, Dimethiconol, Laureth-4, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Fragrance, Aminomethyl Propanol, Laureth-7, Disodium Edta, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

Suzann W.
I have been using this product for about 3 weeks now. So far, so good. My skin does feel more moisturized and it is gentle even in my sensitive skin. I’m not crazy about the scent. It’s not bad but I prefer scents that are more clean/citrusy as opposed to this product which I think has a slight perfume smell to it. For the price that I paid, I believe $12 at CVS with coupons. I would purchase it again. It just wouldn’t be my top choice.
Megs S.
Columbus, OH
A clear water-like serum. It’s good for layering - I use right after my toner and under a thicker serum, then my moisturizer. I also like this product for day time use. I ordered this on Amazon Now when I was away from home and in a pinch but would definitely purchase again.
Lizbeth F.
Phoenix
I tried the product because a friend of mine had it but I only got to use it one time and did not see a really marked change but I guess if I bought the product I would of use it more often to see if there was a change I don’t know the price of it but the packaging was good.
Shelby J.
Charleston
This product is a nice cheaper serum to buy if you are strapped for cash. Doesn’t smell particularly wonderful. Did leave a slight residue on my skin. But it over all worked for me and didn’t break the bank.
Jessica K.
Bakersfield
Works like a charm, and really refreshes my skin! Love to put it on before bed after I shower and use a toner, to give me that extra hydration and rejuvenation while I sleep.
kirsten f.
franklin square
love this product so much it’s so nice on my skin and on everyone’s skin that I know use this product everyone loves it and it’s just so good and hydrating it works very good on all skin types very much impressed
Charisma M.
Greensboro, NC
I’m not into serums much but I liked this. The jury is still out on if I’d like to continue to use it. The perform if the product was okay but I didn’t notice much of a difference.
Kristin M.
Perryville, MO
My skin has looked so much younger since using this product. I will definitely continue to purchase. I love the Olay brand and how affordable it is.
Indiana L.
Philadelphia , PA
I give two thumbs up for this serum. It actually works wonders. The price is not bad, the only reason I gave it a 4 star is bcs I’m sensitive to the smell.
Courtney P.
This is one heck of a powerful and useful serum. I’m definitely a huge fan! It exceeded my expectations and is definitely a great value for your money!