Olay Regenerist Regenerating Serum uploaded by Caitlin T.Olay Regenerist Regenerating Serum uploaded by Emma E.

BY OLAY

Olay Regenerist Regenerating Serum's Fast Penetrating Formula Is A Silky, Ultra-lightweight Gel Serum That Regenerates Surface Cells While Restoring Skin’s Elasticity With Plumping Hydration. Infused With Olay's Amino-peptide Complex Ii, This Formula Is Designed To Deliver Moisturizing Ingredients 10 Layers Deep Into The Skin Surface. After Just 4 Weeks, Skin’s Appearance Is Firmer. The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles Are Also Improved. Non-greasy And Fast-absorbing, It’s The Perfect Addition To Your Everyday Beauty Routine For Hydration To Achieve Firmer, Younger-looking Skin.

Water, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Polyethylene, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Sodium Peg-7 Olive Oil Carboxylate, Allantoin, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ceratonia Siliqua (Carob) Fruit Extract, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Dmdm Hydantoin, Dimethiconol, Laureth-4, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Fragrance, Aminomethyl Propanol, Laureth-7, Disodium Edta, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

Sarah K.
Tulsa
Olay Regenerist Serum is the best! I'm 36 years old and have been using it for over 5 years. My goal is prevention. I know I will have wrinkles no matter what. However, I'm doing things to help my skin maintain its elasticity, smoothness, hydration, and firmness. So far so good! I really love this product and I plan to continue using it for a long time!
Chloe P.
Lafayette
Love this product! Makes your face sooo smooth and soft. I was a first time user. The packaging is super nice! I would recommend to anyone. Although I will not buy again, it was still a good product for the price.
Stevie M.
I'm in my early 30s and am beginning to see fine lines around my eyes. Although I believe in aging gracefully I do not believe in aging stupidly. I've tried many products ranging in price and perceived quality, but have been disappointed 70 percent of the time. I received a miniscule trial tube of this product in a moisturizer pack and was shocked at the efficiency of the velvety mixture (somewhere in texture between a serum and a cream). One thing I've learned...use enough on your target areas to keep the skin "feeling tacky;" it will absorb within ten minutes and create a more obvious result.
Jalisa R.
Tacoma , WA
My mom has used olay her whole life and she has always told me how important it is to take care of your skin! I think Olay is one of the best products out there and it always meets my expectations, and it is priced amazing! Especially for the product. I recommend Olay to anyone and everyone. Even my husband uses it!
Amber H.
W Carrollton, OH
Decent product not the best out there though. It keeps you hydrated but does not do any noticeable changes to your skin or wrinkles. I like wrinkle cream that SHOWS the difference. It may prevent aging but I won’t know now and I don’t love the price or packaging either
Christa O.
Perry, MI
I really like this serum! It really helps moisturize my skin and makes my skin feel very soft. It sinks right into my skin and feels great after I put my moisturizer on. My makeup glides right on. I've used it with moisturizer that wasn't hydrating enough and it really made a difference. I also love the smell
Donya Y.
cedar park
I have been using this product for two weeks now twice a day. At first my fine lines and wrinkles go away but once the product has been soaked in, my skin goes back to normal. I haven’t noticed a difference yet but I am hoping soon there will be one.
Amanda A.
Buena Park
I am always trying to find a product that feels good, is cost effective and works. I found it in this product! I have worked this serum into my routine and wake up with visible results every time. I am going to keep this one around!
Caitlin T.
One of my favorite serums. My mom uses it and I started using it. It goes on really smooth and has a feathery or velvety finish I think. Abosorbs really nicely. My face feels very smooth and moisturized in the morning. I have notice an improvement in any fine lines or puffiness but I haven’t noticed more of them either. Not super expensive. I would recommend
Suzann W.
Barre , VT
I have been using this product for about 3 weeks now. So far, so good. My skin does feel more moisturized and it is gentle even in my sensitive skin. I’m not crazy about the scent. It’s not bad but I prefer scents that are more clean/citrusy as opposed to this product which I think has a slight perfume smell to it. For the price that I paid, I believe $12 at CVS with coupons. I would purchase it again. It just wouldn’t be my top choice.

Amazon