BY OLAY

Buy now on Bed Bath & Beyond
and get 6.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Regenerist Regenerating Lotion With Sunscreen Broad Spectrum Spf 50 Moisturizes To Reduce The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles While Helping Protect It From Harmful Uva/Uvb Rays. Its Lightweight Formula Firms And Lifts And Contains Olay’s Highest Level Of Spf To Help Protect Against Future Damage When Used As Directed. Plus, Amino-peptide Complex Regenerates The Surface Layers Of The Skin For A More Youthful Appearance.

Active:

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 2.7%, Oxybenzone 6%.

Inactive:

Water, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Niacinamide,Polyethylene, Pentylene Glycol, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Panthenol, Ascorbic Acid^, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Allantoin, Carnosine,Dimethicone, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Benzyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol,Behenyl Alcohol, Peg-100 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Fragrance, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben,Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethiconol, Disodium Edta, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate. Vitamin B3,Amino-peptide,Pro-vitamin B5, vitamin C,vitamin E,green Tea

Olay Regenerist Regenerating Lotion with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 50
  • "I really love the quality of olays face products. I have sensitive skin and have never had issues with their products. It is nice and hydrating and smells normal too." in 11 reviews
  • "This is my go-to moisturizer. I've re bought it twice already. It's got a great SPF and works seamlessly under any primer or foundation I use. Not too heavy but still moisturizing. I can't say exactly how well the anti-aging benefits work but I feel like my face looks the same if not a little better than when I first started using it." in 9 reviews
Jordyn M.
Provo, UT
I use this before I go to bed and I like it a lot, but I'm ready to move on and will buy something a little less expensive when I run out in a couple weeks. It is watery going on but sinks into the skin fast, so definitely try it. Not sure how good it is as sunscreen bc I use at night.
Grace J.
Millbrook
I started using this about a month ago and I use it morning and night. It's very gentle on my face and I haven't had any issues on my sensitive skin either. At first I thought it was a bit pricey but once I started using it I wouldn't suggest anything else! All the women in my family have used this since they were young and this stuff really works great!!
Mantel A.
Philadelphia , PA
I was working a promotion for the new Olay sunscreen lotion. We were given the lotion to try about before the event. I loved the smooth non greasy feel of the lotion. There was no fragrance and it leaves your skin with a natural glow. The fact that it's SPF 15 Is perfect for the hot summer months! I would definitely recommend this product
Ammy H.
Logan, UT
I use this product daily before leaving my house. It's light but not too light on the skin. Love that it has dog 50 since I'm a driver and have the sun in my face most of the day. The price is fair for the amount of product you buy.
Sarah W.
Liberty, SC
Love it. It really helps my combination type skin . It keeps it balanced and it leaves my face soft free of dry patches. It doesn't even irritate my face like others I have tried. I also love the fact that it has an spf of 50 in it.
Kelly J.
Apex, NC
I have used this product since it was introduced. My grandmother used original Oil of Olay and had gorgeous skin her entire life. So, I have used the products since I was in my 20's. I am now 46 and my skin still looks very young. I credit using this product with sunscreen daily for keeping me looking young.
Mindy V.
Garland, TX
This moisturizer did not clog my pores or cause me to break out. The scent is light and not overbearing. This moisturizer does not sit well with makeup because it's sort of thick and makes you look shiny. And without makeup, after 30 minutes, you will look greasy. Wish it was lighter, however for the price you pay, it's not a bad product!
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
I've been using this with a two years now and I have noticed changes in my skin with the fine lines and if you say every day you'll definitely see the difference I got this in the CVS it's a great value
Member J.
"Great lotion and sun screen Protection. I use this daily underneath my makeup. Keeps my skin hydrated as well as helping to finish the sign of aging and wrinkles. "
Lori Y.
Girard
I had someone give me this as it broke them out, I used the bottle never really noticed anything dramatic, so went back to other moisturizer. I did like the SPF 50 though, I do miss that.
Preethi K.
Monmouth Jct, NJ
Does this lotion make your skin look oily or shiny? I already have oily skin so I want something that will moisturizer without the shine.
Heather M.
I love Olay products because of their texture. But how effective is this face lotion? Does it make your skin feel rejuvenated and soft after using?
Hillary F.
Alexandria, OH
I am looking for a new facial moisturizer that won't break the bank! How does this product compare to other moisturizers? Is it worth the money?

back