BY OLAY

Buy now on Bed Bath & Beyond
and get 6.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Regenerist Regenerating Lotion With Sunscreen Broad Spectrum Spf 50 Moisturizes To Reduce The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles While Helping Protect It From Harmful Uva/Uvb Rays. Its Lightweight Formula Firms And Lifts And Contains Olay’s Highest Level Of Spf To Help Protect Against Future Damage When Used As Directed. Plus, Amino-peptide Complex Regenerates The Surface Layers Of The Skin For A More Youthful Appearance.

Active:

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 2.7%, Oxybenzone 6%.

Inactive:

Water, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Niacinamide,Polyethylene, Pentylene Glycol, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Panthenol, Ascorbic Acid^, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Allantoin, Carnosine,Dimethicone, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Benzyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol,Behenyl Alcohol, Peg-100 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Fragrance, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben,Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethiconol, Disodium Edta, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate. Vitamin B3,Amino-peptide,Pro-vitamin B5, vitamin C,vitamin E,green Tea

Olay Regenerist Regenerating Lotion with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 50
  • "I really love the quality of olays face products. I have sensitive skin and have never had issues with their products. It is nice and hydrating and smells normal too." in 11 reviews
  • "This is my go-to moisturizer. I've re bought it twice already. It's got a great SPF and works seamlessly under any primer or foundation I use. Not too heavy but still moisturizing. I can't say exactly how well the anti-aging benefits work but I feel like my face looks the same if not a little better than when I first started using it." in 9 reviews
Kenia C.
Delano
All time favorite!!! This cream looks and feel so good .. it makes my skin to look beautiful. Absolutely what i was expecting on a cream! The consistency of this product is the best. It is Pricey im not going to lie but worth it.
Taia K.
Fishers,Indiana
I really liked This product! It was very moisturizing and creamy.  I think I got it at target or Walmart. The  packaging was like any typical skin care product packaging nothing too fancy. First time. I would buy it again, but I would prefer a higher end one.
Shannon S.
Youngstown, FL
My grandmother swore by oil of Olay products but I never really needed moisturizer growing up my face is really oily combination skin so why use a moisturizer and make it more oily I thought but boy I was wrong. I bought the regenerist moisturizer because it claims to regenerate the skin and also has the vitamins and good stuff your skin needs and it's anti aging and being 30 now I have started noticing my wrinkles so I decided to give this a try and I love it. It's also spf 50 so wonderful!!! I use this after I wash my face every night and in the morning my skin looks so beautiful and radiant. I haven't noticed the reduction of any fine lines or wrinkles but it does say after the first bottle you will be able to see results so I will update when it's gone! It is a decent size bottle and you don't have to use a huge amount because it's consistency makes a little go a long way.
Dana K.
Arlington, TX
This is great as a moisturizer under make-up but be careful because a little goes a long way. I would not recommend this if you have very sensitive skin but otherwise its pretty good.
Haley L.
Sunscreen is an important part of my daily routine so I’m always looking for the best product to pair with my makeup. This lotion is the perfect base + suncreen for daily use!
Johnny S.
This is such a great product! It keeps my skin from becoming ashy. It was very soft and gentle on my skin. I bought it at my local Target.  I was so happy to find it! It was my first time using this product. I would definetly highly recommend this product!
Patricia M.
Great lotion and sun screen Protection. I use this daily underneath my makeup. Keeps my skin hydrated as well as helping to finish the sign of aging and wrinkles.
Amanda D.
I got a sample of this product and I loved it I already want it in my comb with my favorite products . The price is good , It is found in almost all pharmacies . Go go go buy now
Kelly W.
El Centro, CA
Jocelyn E.
Yess please buy this. I am super into my skin care routine and this has replenished some of my skins awful texture and I love the fact that it has the spf 50 in it. I have bought this several times. I am currently on my third bottle. I highly recommend this for anyone with mature skin.
Preethi K.
Monmouth Jct, NJ
Does this lotion make your skin look oily or shiny? I already have oily skin so I want something that will moisturizer without the shine.
Heather M.
I love Olay products because of their texture. But how effective is this face lotion? Does it make your skin feel rejuvenated and soft after using?
Hillary F.
Alexandria, OH
I am looking for a new facial moisturizer that won't break the bank! How does this product compare to other moisturizers? Is it worth the money?

back