BY OLAY

Regenerist Regenerating Lotion With Sunscreen Broad Spectrum Spf 50 Moisturizes To Reduce The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles While Helping Protect It From Harmful Uva/Uvb Rays. Its Lightweight Formula Firms And Lifts And Contains Olay’s Highest Level Of Spf To Help Protect Against Future Damage When Used As Directed. Plus, Amino-peptide Complex Regenerates The Surface Layers Of The Skin For A More Youthful Appearance.

Active:

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 2.7%, Oxybenzone 6%.

Inactive:

Water, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Niacinamide,Polyethylene, Pentylene Glycol, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Panthenol, Ascorbic Acid^, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Allantoin, Carnosine,Dimethicone, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Benzyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol,Behenyl Alcohol, Peg-100 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Fragrance, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben,Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethiconol, Disodium Edta, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate. Vitamin B3,Amino-peptide,Pro-vitamin B5, vitamin C,vitamin E,green Tea

Olay Regenerist Regenerating Lotion with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 50
  • "I really love the quality of olays face products. I have sensitive skin and have never had issues with their products. It is nice and hydrating and smells normal too." in 11 reviews
  • "This is my go-to moisturizer. I've re bought it twice already. It's got a great SPF and works seamlessly under any primer or foundation I use. Not too heavy but still moisturizing. I can't say exactly how well the anti-aging benefits work but I feel like my face looks the same if not a little better than when I first started using it." in 9 reviews
Alexa S.
I like this lotion when it comes to the smell, texture and formula. However, it breaks my skin out. I have acne prone skin and I think it was spf that my skin didn’t like. The packaging is cute though.
Kate M.
This is my go to face lotion. It is light and not heavy on the face and great for those very warm days since this face lotion is not heavy. It's a great daily moisturizer and great under makeup.
Talah C.
New Orleans
I didn’t not like it . I use out under my makeup and out gave me bad flash back. It was very disappointing because i want to wear my makeup without looking like a ghost but i love the packaging it’s really nice. No and yes because everyone’s opinion is different
Stacey T.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Whenever I’m looking for a face lotion, I want it to make my skin have a glow to it, while keeping my skin healthy, and if possible repair the damage already done (tighten my persisting eye bags, and smooth out my forming wrinkles). The problem I always run into is that when I finally find a lotion that checks off all the boxes, it is too heavy or oily on my face. This lotion feels nice and light. I recommend it to all my friends and even have my parents hooked on this product.
Seraphia S.
Groesbeck, TX
Olay Regenerist Regenerating Face Lotion with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 50 is by far one of my top favorites. It goes on smoothly and is quickly absorbed into the skin. I am always looking for a sunscreen with a high SPF to keep my skin protected since I don't go out much and this one does the job. I love how well it works and that I can apply my make up over it and not have to worry about my make up caking up in the process. Sheer perfection.
Yelba F.
Denver, CO
I just these for my everyday face sunscreen, the price is not bad at all for what you get , is vey effective and love almost all the product from Olay , they are very gentle with my skin and would buy it again.
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
Olay Regenerist Regenerating Serum's fast penetrating formula is a silky, ultra-lightweight gel serum that regenerates surface cells while restoring skin’s elasticity with plumping hydration. Infused with Olay's Amino-Peptide Complex II, this formula is designed to deliver moisturizing ingredients 10 layers deep into the skin surface
Liset S.
This is the best product that you can buy ever , it has the best quality, really love it this is amazing, ill continue buying it forever, maybe the price is not the best ones but I’ll still keep buying it
Pauline M.
New york, NY
I love the way this lotion feels on my skin- the texture is lightweight and the subtle scent is delightful. It helps keep me skin moisturized without being too oily in finish, and it gets 5 stars because of the level of SPF that comes with it. It also makes for a great base for makeup- no pilling like I experienced sometimes with other similar products by competitors. It absorbs into skin quickly.
Nora R.
I love this lotion because you get two in one a great  moisturizer and a great sun block. I think it has been highly  effective on my skin give the fact that I have uneven skin tones it protected me from the sun. I feel like this is a must have for ever girl
Preethi K.
Monmouth Jct, NJ
Does this lotion make your skin look oily or shiny? I already have oily skin so I want something that will moisturizer without the shine.
Heather M.
I love Olay products because of their texture. But how effective is this face lotion? Does it make your skin feel rejuvenated and soft after using?
Hillary F.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
I am looking for a new facial moisturizer that won't break the bank! How does this product compare to other moisturizers? Is it worth the money?