BY OLAY

Regenerist Regenerating Lotion With Sunscreen Broad Spectrum Spf 50 Moisturizes To Reduce The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles While Helping Protect It From Harmful Uva/Uvb Rays. Its Lightweight Formula Firms And Lifts And Contains Olay’s Highest Level Of Spf To Help Protect Against Future Damage When Used As Directed. Plus, Amino-peptide Complex Regenerates The Surface Layers Of The Skin For A More Youthful Appearance.

Active:

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 2.7%, Oxybenzone 6%.

Inactive:

Water, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Niacinamide,Polyethylene, Pentylene Glycol, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Panthenol, Ascorbic Acid^, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Allantoin, Carnosine,Dimethicone, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Benzyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol,Behenyl Alcohol, Peg-100 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Fragrance, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben,Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethiconol, Disodium Edta, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate. Vitamin B3,Amino-peptide,Pro-vitamin B5, vitamin C,vitamin E,green Tea

Olay Regenerist Regenerating Lotion with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 50
  • "I really love the quality of olays face products. I have sensitive skin and have never had issues with their products. It is nice and hydrating and smells normal too." in 11 reviews
  • "This is my go-to moisturizer. I've re bought it twice already. It's got a great SPF and works seamlessly under any primer or foundation I use. Not too heavy but still moisturizing. I can't say exactly how well the anti-aging benefits work but I feel like my face looks the same if not a little better than when I first started using it." in 9 reviews
Rachael W.
Mankato, MN
This is my go to daily moisturizer and my go to facial sunscreen all packed into one! A lot of this product goes a long way and the formula is super lightweight and not oily at All
Sheena S.
Plattsburgh
This is a great sunblock. I love how the spf is so high. It works great. It’s feels really nice on the skin. It is not greasy at all. Skin feels very refreshed after putting it on. I have never had a sunburn while using this.
Nicole S.
This product is great! I highly recommend to anyone that is looking! Great product to use and the value and quality are great. It’s easy and affordable. My friends love it and I love it so you should go and buy it (: !
Danielle C.
I love when companies come out with a product that does double duty. This product improves the tone and texture of my skin and it has sunscreen to protect my face.
Brittany N.
Middletown, OH
I love this product so much!!! I could use it every single day!!! This product isn't only a great product, but the packaging is awesome, and the amount that you get makes you get your money worth!! I would definitely recommend this product!
Shannon S.
Youngstown, FL
My grandmother swore by oil of Olay products but I never really needed moisturizer growing up my face is really oily combination skin so why use a moisturizer and make it more oily I thought but boy I was wrong. I bought the regenerist moisturizer because it claims to regenerate the skin and also has the vitamins and good stuff your skin needs and it's anti aging and being 30 now I have started noticing my wrinkles so I decided to give this a try and I love it. It's also spf 50 so wonderful!!! I use this after I wash my face every night and in the morning my skin looks so beautiful and radiant. I haven't noticed the reduction of any fine lines or wrinkles but it does say after the first bottle you will be able to see results so I will update when it's gone! It is a decent size bottle and you don't have to use a huge amount because it's consistency makes a little go a long way.
Talah C.
New Orleans
I didn’t not like it . I use out under my makeup and out gave me bad flash back. It was very disappointing because i want to wear my makeup without looking like a ghost but i love the packaging it’s really nice. No and yes because everyone’s opinion is different
Seraphia S.
Groesbeck, TX
Olay Regenerist Regenerating Face Lotion with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 50 is by far one of my top favorites. It goes on smoothly and is quickly absorbed into the skin. I am always looking for a sunscreen with a high SPF to keep my skin protected since I don't go out much and this one does the job. I love how well it works and that I can apply my make up over it and not have to worry about my make up caking up in the process. Sheer perfection.
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
Olay Regenerist Regenerating Serum's fast penetrating formula is a silky, ultra-lightweight gel serum that regenerates surface cells while restoring skin’s elasticity with plumping hydration. Infused with Olay's Amino-Peptide Complex II, this formula is designed to deliver moisturizing ingredients 10 layers deep into the skin surface
Nora R.
I love this lotion because you get two in one a great  moisturizer and a great sun block. I think it has been highly  effective on my skin give the fact that I have uneven skin tones it protected me from the sun. I feel like this is a must have for ever girl
Preethi K.
Monmouth Jct, NJ
Does this lotion make your skin look oily or shiny? I already have oily skin so I want something that will moisturizer without the shine.
Heather M.
I love Olay products because of their texture. But how effective is this face lotion? Does it make your skin feel rejuvenated and soft after using?
Hillary F.
Alexandria , OH
I am looking for a new facial moisturizer that won't break the bank! How does this product compare to other moisturizers? Is it worth the money?