BY OLAY

Regenerist Regenerating Lotion With Sunscreen Broad Spectrum Spf 50 Moisturizes To Reduce The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles While Helping Protect It From Harmful Uva/Uvb Rays. Its Lightweight Formula Firms And Lifts And Contains Olay’s Highest Level Of Spf To Help Protect Against Future Damage When Used As Directed. Plus, Amino-peptide Complex Regenerates The Surface Layers Of The Skin For A More Youthful Appearance.

Active:

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 2.7%, Oxybenzone 6%.

Inactive:

Water, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Niacinamide,Polyethylene, Pentylene Glycol, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Panthenol, Ascorbic Acid^, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Allantoin, Carnosine,Dimethicone, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Benzyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol,Behenyl Alcohol, Peg-100 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Fragrance, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben,Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethiconol, Disodium Edta, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate. Vitamin B3,Amino-peptide,Pro-vitamin B5, vitamin C,vitamin E,green Tea

Olay Regenerist Regenerating Lotion with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 50
  • "I really love the quality of olays face products. I have sensitive skin and have never had issues with their products. It is nice and hydrating and smells normal too." in 11 reviews
  • "This is my go-to moisturizer. I've re bought it twice already. It's got a great SPF and works seamlessly under any primer or foundation I use. Not too heavy but still moisturizing. I can't say exactly how well the anti-aging benefits work but I feel like my face looks the same if not a little better than when I first started using it." in 9 reviews
Marlon C.
Pasig
olay fanatic here! what I love about this is this is anti-ageing and suncreen at the same time! At a very affordable price at Lazada, you will enjoy the benefits of young looking skin and protection from the harsh UV rays of the sun!
Andrea C.
Yo lo mencioné anteriormente y el protector solar que yo uso es Villeneuve que es muy bueno  ,pero no sale esa marca y alguna debo elegir ,no me cabe duda que esta marca seleccionada es buenísima por lo que he leido de ella pero no la he probado  ,por este motivo  soy sincera y les mando muchos saludos chauuu
Amelia B.
Lancing
Very nice on the skin not too thick but enough that it won’t damage your skin, I have never used this before but I think this is wonderful and also has a cute box overall I would definitely recommend this to all.
Roshnara A.
Ernakulam
The product is really good and has a smooth texture. I felt like using the product makes your skin bit oily. Its packaging is really nice. It clearly helps you from tann caused by the sun. After washing it you’ll really feel the difference, with and without using the cream . Its a nice product .
sara h.
Hello, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards.
Synthee S.
Saskatoon
It was okay, not the greatest moisturizer that I ever used. I will not repurchase since I like micro sculpting spf 30 by Olay better.Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum Spf 30
艾蕙之~AREEJ~ A.
Hong Kong (kwai chung)
I didn’t really like thus product because it didn’t work well on my sick because my skin is so dry but it did work on my sisters skin and she’s loving it yeah
Paola T.
This lotion is pretty good, all sunscreens that I’ve used left my face feeling greasy but this lotion did not left it too greasy. I recommend it and i would buy this product again.
Edving B.
mi experiencia el mejor producto suave elagante guele rico te hace ver bien es tam bello q es una de las mejores marcas tan reluciente firmeza cubre todo es el producto más bueno q puedie uno provar no ay duda super recomendable y totalmemte confiable
Elizabeth L.
Limerick
Bought this product because it was on sale. I used it every morning before moisturiser. After months of use I would conclude that the product does not actually do anything. It soaks in to the skin fairly quickly and has a nice light formula but I could not see any improvement in the appearance of my skin. I normally use Clarins for skincare. In general I do not find Olay products to be any good. Would not recommend this product. Glad I did not pay full price for this.
Preethi K.
Monmouth Jct, NJ
Does this lotion make your skin look oily or shiny? I already have oily skin so I want something that will moisturizer without the shine.
Heather M.
I love Olay products because of their texture. But how effective is this face lotion? Does it make your skin feel rejuvenated and soft after using?
Hillary F.
Alexandria , OH
I am looking for a new facial moisturizer that won't break the bank! How does this product compare to other moisturizers? Is it worth the money?