BY OLAY

Regenerist Regenerating Lotion With Sunscreen Broad Spectrum Spf 50 Moisturizes To Reduce The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles While Helping Protect It From Harmful Uva/Uvb Rays. Its Lightweight Formula Firms And Lifts And Contains Olay’s Highest Level Of Spf To Help Protect Against Future Damage When Used As Directed. Plus, Amino-peptide Complex Regenerates The Surface Layers Of The Skin For A More Youthful Appearance.

Active:

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 2.7%, Oxybenzone 6%.

Inactive:

Water, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Niacinamide,Polyethylene, Pentylene Glycol, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Panthenol, Ascorbic Acid^, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Allantoin, Carnosine,Dimethicone, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Benzyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol,Behenyl Alcohol, Peg-100 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Fragrance, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben,Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethiconol, Disodium Edta, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate. Vitamin B3,Amino-peptide,Pro-vitamin B5, vitamin C,vitamin E,green Tea

Olay Regenerist Regenerating Lotion with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 50
  • "I really love the quality of olays face products. I have sensitive skin and have never had issues with their products. It is nice and hydrating and smells normal too." in 11 reviews
  • "This is my go-to moisturizer. I've re bought it twice already. It's got a great SPF and works seamlessly under any primer or foundation I use. Not too heavy but still moisturizing. I can't say exactly how well the anti-aging benefits work but I feel like my face looks the same if not a little better than when I first started using it." in 9 reviews
Cassandra I.
Orlando, FL
Typically, my foundation has a pretty high SPF that I like to use, so I typically don't use a specific face sunscreen underneath, but when I am going make-up free, I tend to either go for a tinted moisturizer (tarteguard is my new current favorite!) or this beauty! It has such a high SPF, but it's terribly greasy. Of the drugstore brands, Olay has always been one of my favorites.
ncs313 C.
Phoenixville
I use the regular olay daily moisturizer on a daily basis and hang onto this for days that I know I'll be in the direct sun more than usual. Light and smooth without a heavy fragrance. Love it
Cassandra L.
Auburn, WA
Non greasy and doesn't settle into lines. I use this every day and before applying makeup. It has a SPF 50 which is perfect for the delicate skin on your face. It's lightly scented like a regular olay lotion and comes in a pump bottle. A little goes a long way, I'm still using my 2oz bottle I got over 6 months ago. Part of my daily routine.
tamra c.
Apollo, PA
Use to keep my face looking youthful as i am starting to get older. After using have noticed a difference in fine lines, leaves my skin feeling smooth and hydrated and unlike other facial moisturizers this does not make me break out.
Lindsey F.
Cleves, OH
I wanted to love this product, but it broke me out, and bad. The consistency is nice and it absorbs quickly. I work with a lot of Olay products and so I usually end up trying them out of curiosity. This was a bummer.
Amari S.
Orlando
This lotion is like a 2 in 1, and I love it. It wasn’t to pricey, $19.19 on Target.com. I bought it for the first time last month and I still have product. I love that it does give me breakouts. I will definitely buy again!!
Kaitlyn A.
Atlanta, GA
Works as intended and is affordable. The only reason I use this over any other regular basic sunscreen is that it somehow has a smoothing effect on my large pores. It feels more like putting a primer on than a moisturizer or sunscreen. It has a strong sunscreen smell when first applying but goes away.
Lashes Love A.
Scottsburg, IN
I use this every morning and night and LOVE it. It leaves my skin feeling GREAT and I’ve noticed my fine lines getting better!! My makeup goes on great over it to!! It does not have a harsh smell like most other products like this and it’s not heavy feeling either! I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for something to help with fine lines.
Madeline W.
Temple, TX
Over priced, it’s a great product yes... but there are other alternatives out there that seem a better value. It is smooth and never clumps making it easy to apply.
Melanie D.
Howell’
Billy is a good product I find I can use any cream and it was for my face but I am getting older and I should have been using it long ago so I would recommend it to anybody out there
Preethi K.
Monmouth Jct, NJ
Does this lotion make your skin look oily or shiny? I already have oily skin so I want something that will moisturizer without the shine.
Heather M.
I love Olay products because of their texture. But how effective is this face lotion? Does it make your skin feel rejuvenated and soft after using?
Hillary F.
Alexandria , OH
I am looking for a new facial moisturizer that won't break the bank! How does this product compare to other moisturizers? Is it worth the money?