BY OLAY

Regenerist Regenerating Lotion With Sunscreen Broad Spectrum Spf 50 Moisturizes To Reduce The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles While Helping Protect It From Harmful Uva/Uvb Rays. Its Lightweight Formula Firms And Lifts And Contains Olay’s Highest Level Of Spf To Help Protect Against Future Damage When Used As Directed. Plus, Amino-peptide Complex Regenerates The Surface Layers Of The Skin For A More Youthful Appearance.

Active:

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 2.7%, Oxybenzone 6%.

Inactive:

Water, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Niacinamide,Polyethylene, Pentylene Glycol, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Panthenol, Ascorbic Acid^, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Allantoin, Carnosine,Dimethicone, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Benzyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol,Behenyl Alcohol, Peg-100 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Fragrance, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben,Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethiconol, Disodium Edta, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate. Vitamin B3,Amino-peptide,Pro-vitamin B5, vitamin C,vitamin E,green Tea

Olay Regenerist Regenerating Lotion with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 50
  • "I really love the quality of olays face products. I have sensitive skin and have never had issues with their products. It is nice and hydrating and smells normal too." in 11 reviews
  • "This is my go-to moisturizer. I've re bought it twice already. It's got a great SPF and works seamlessly under any primer or foundation I use. Not too heavy but still moisturizing. I can't say exactly how well the anti-aging benefits work but I feel like my face looks the same if not a little better than when I first started using it." in 9 reviews
TANIA P.
San Antonio
For awhile now, I have suffered from bad skin. I have very oily skin and so break outs are literally around the corner waiting to make their grand entrance every single time. I never used sunscreen on my face before because I thought I didn’t need it. I started watching YouTube videos and reading personal blogs regarding how to clear your acne and in most of the videos and blogs I encountered, most girls raved about using sunscreen and it helping them with their acne scars and so on. So I decided to try some on myself. After doing some research on the best sunscreens, I came across the Olay Regenerist Regenerating Lotion with Sunscreen SPF 50 and OH MY GOD! I fell in love. First of all, it smells delicious. Second, it leaves my skin feeling as soft as a feather. And lastly, it has really helped me clear my acne scars and even out my skin tone!

Totally recommend this Baby!! I love it!!
Madeline H.
Grapevine
I recommend this product as both a moisturizer and a sunscreen, as I use it for both. I’ve noticed the dry patches around my nose fading upon using this product, but there is still some leftover white smears if you aren’t careful. All in all, a solid product worthy of a try.
Donna H.
Courtland
Love this product . I Use daily in the morning and at night to keep my skin moisturized and protected form the aging effects of sunlight. Goes on smooth and absorbs into my skin without feeling greasy. Leaves my skin feeling moisturized and refreshed and pliable. Highly recommend this product!
Christian F.
wellington
This one also I got it at TJMaxx so great price and excellent cream work very good I love the quality and the way it make my skin feel so soft the smell is so amazing too. I will buy it anytime I can find it in special.
Sibel E.
Lindenhurst
I LOVED this lotion for years. I even got my husband to start using it every day. It was non-greasy, doesn't smell like sunscreen, and it works wonders to stop sun damage from continuing without having to feel like you're wearing screen all the time.
jessica s.
one of my favorite moisturizers! I actaully baught this many years ago the first time from my local bug lots!!! I know that was lucky, but I no longer can find it thank god I took a whim and baught a few, anyways its a simple moisturizer and dose jot irritate my eyes as I seem to be sensitive to spf near my eyes.. anyways it works well and is good if your in a rush and dont have time for a full face primer! I reccommend
Melissa S.
Louisville
It was on
Kay wouldn’t buy it again. Not really worth the money. It was first time I tried it but might work better for others. I was disappointed myself but try it cause everyone’s skin is different.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
This product is great and especially for my skin. It help with moisture and it makes my face brighter. Price is very reasonable and I’m satisfied with the product. Recommend others to try this product.
ncs313 C.
PHOENIXVILLE, PA
I use the regular olay daily moisturizer on a daily basis and hang onto this for days that I know I'll be in the direct sun more than usual. Light and smooth without a heavy fragrance. Love it
Betsy  C.
Calumet, MI
This stuff is also another amazing product that doesn’t cease to amaze me, and that’s why it has become one of my go-to daily skin care packages.
Love the fact that I can use this alone, at night or in the daytime, under, or blended in with my makeup. No need for a primer with this stuff, it’s awesome, light, and non greasy or oily. Very nice product .
Preethi K.
Monmouth Jct, NJ
Does this lotion make your skin look oily or shiny? I already have oily skin so I want something that will moisturizer without the shine.
Heather M.
I love Olay products because of their texture. But how effective is this face lotion? Does it make your skin feel rejuvenated and soft after using?
Hillary F.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
I am looking for a new facial moisturizer that won't break the bank! How does this product compare to other moisturizers? Is it worth the money?