BY OLAY

Beautiful Skin Is Worth Protecting. Olay Regenerist Regenerating Lotion With Sunscreen Broad Spectrum Spf 15 Helps Protect From Damaging Uva/Uvb Rays. Its Formula Delivers Long-lasting Moisture With Light Hydration While Renewing The Skin’s Surface To Reduce The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles. Its Lightweight Formula Absorbs Quickly, Making It The Perfect Daily Moisturizer. This Face Lotion Instantly Protects And Hydrates Skin!

Active:
  Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 4%, Octisalate 4.5%, Octocrylene 2.6%.
Inactive:
Water,Glycerin,Niacinamide, Polymethylsilsesquioxane,Dimethicone,Isopropyl Isostearate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer,Panthenol, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4,
Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract,Ascorbic Acid, Allantoin, Ptfe, Titanium Dioxide, Stearyl Alcohol, Caprylylglycol, Behenyl Alcohol, 1,2-hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethiconol,Peg-100 Stearate, Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Peg-7 Olive Oil Carboxylate,Bht, Disodium Edta, Stearic Acid,Palmitic Acid Vitamin B3, Pro-vitamin B5, Amino-peptide, vitamin E, green Tea, vitamin C

• Does this contain harmful chemicals? Is it sticky? I've ...2 Answers
  • I have a tendency to sweat through some moisturizers with...1 Answers
  • Can this lotion be used on sensitive skin types?2 Answers
Olay Regenerist Regenerating Lotion with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15
  • "This is my go to daily moisturizer!! It goes on before my make up every day and hydrates but doesn't make my skin oily during the day. Been using it for years!" in 17 reviews
  • "It's light weight, soaks into the skin nicely and doesn't leave you feeling oily, for someone with sensitive skin like me i fear products but olay regenerist is gentle enough to use every day, my face is smoothr. I love this product " in 4 reviews
Alexis M.
I bought this at Target. I bought this product as a sunscreen. I only bought this product once. This product left my face feeling oily, and I didn't like using it under my makeup. It made my face feel extra oily and would cause my face to have white streaks.
Priscilla T.
Youngstown, OH
This is a great cheap face lotion! I will probably use this more in the summer then now I’m the winter for a face sunscreen. I do use a moisturizer while using this product. Makes my face feel very soft!
Cécile F.
Leesburg, VA
I am becoming more and and more fan of the Olay brand.
This everyday sunscreen is super light weight, soak into the skin nicely and has a very pleasant smell. I use it everyday and also as a base for my foundation. It stays on nicely.
The packaging is super sleek and the pomp as an « off » option, no spill when traveling !
Ashleigh W.
Hermitage , TN
This is my go to CVS moisturizer. It can feel a little greasy at times so i tend to use it during the colder/drier months (October-February). It gets the job done for a moisturizer and it’s decently priced. One bottle ($20) will last me about 2 months of everyday use morning and night!
Amber S.
Osceola, IA
As I age I want to stay ahead of the curve by maintaining all of the youth my skin has to offer and protect it with the best products. All of my research led my back to my favorite brand Olay. Regenerist is light and quick absorbing. It feels like a drink of milk for my face. If I skip all other steps of my cleansing routine this is the one thing I make sure that I do as soon as I rinse my face or right out of the shower.
Sara M.
knoxville
In LOVE  with this product. I am a bit of a lotion snob because I hate the traditional scents of lotions and I hate feeling slippery after putting lotion on. I especially hate when lotions are designed with SPF for the sun but as soon as you sweat a little you feel slippery like a seal. This exceeded my expectations. It made my skin soft but not slippery or oily and left me smelling fresh and clean. very happy with this product.
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
I absolutely love this product. It leaves my skin feeling soft, without the oily feeling that some moisturizers leave. Even better, it does not cause me to break out! Wear your sunscreen everday, even in the winter!
Ashley G.
Bothell, WA
I really really love this stuff...but only on no-makeup days. This tends to sit on top of my skin, which I'm sure is a good thing for sunscreen but it's not great for applying make-up over. It leaves my skin feeling a little oily which I don't even notice unless I try to apply something over it. It make my skin soft and feels hydrating but it feels like you're wearing sunscreen.
Mira M.
Metuchen, NJ
I really wanted to love this product, but it made me breakout unfortunately, although there are a lot of great ingredients in this and the finish is so soft and makes makeup easy to apply, I also found myself getting whiteheads, even if I wasn't close to my flow. I ended up giving this product to my father who really enjoyed it and did not breakout in the same way I did.
Mika M.
I have been using this lotion for years and I have no complaints. I am 64 and my daughter is always complimenting me on my youthful skin. For the results that I have gotten the price is worth it! If you want to try it out it is sold in most drugstores. I got mine at Wal-Mart. I would definitely buy this again and I do! I always have a spare because I love it that much!
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Does this contain harmful chemicals? Is it sticky? I've been doing a lot of research and everything is so overwhelming.
stacey K.
Can this lotion be used on sensitive skin types?
Jessica e.
Greeley, CO
Did anybody else see a difference while using it, if you did, how long did you use it?
Margie Z.
Ocala, FL
I have a tendency to sweat through some moisturizers with spfs. How does this wear on the skin?