BY OLAY

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Beautiful Skin Is Worth Protecting. Olay Regenerist Regenerating Lotion With Sunscreen Broad Spectrum Spf 15 Helps Protect From Damaging Uva/Uvb Rays. Its Formula Delivers Long-lasting Moisture With Light Hydration While Renewing The Skin’s Surface To Reduce The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles. Its Lightweight Formula Absorbs Quickly, Making It The Perfect Daily Moisturizer. This Face Lotion Instantly Protects And Hydrates Skin!

Active:
  Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 4%, Octisalate 4.5%, Octocrylene 2.6%.
Inactive:
Water,Glycerin,Niacinamide, Polymethylsilsesquioxane,Dimethicone,Isopropyl Isostearate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer,Panthenol, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4,
Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract,Ascorbic Acid, Allantoin, Ptfe, Titanium Dioxide, Stearyl Alcohol, Caprylylglycol, Behenyl Alcohol, 1,2-hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethiconol,Peg-100 Stearate, Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Peg-7 Olive Oil Carboxylate,Bht, Disodium Edta, Stearic Acid,Palmitic Acid Vitamin B3, Pro-vitamin B5, Amino-peptide, vitamin E, green Tea, vitamin C

• Does this contain harmful chemicals? Is it sticky? I've ...2 Answers
  • I have a tendency to sweat through some moisturizers with...1 Answers
  • Can this lotion be used on sensitive skin types?2 Answers
Olay Regenerist Regenerating Lotion with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15
  • "This is my go to daily moisturizer!! It goes on before my make up every day and hydrates but doesn't make my skin oily during the day. Been using it for years!" in 17 reviews
  • "It's light weight, soaks into the skin nicely and doesn't leave you feeling oily, for someone with sensitive skin like me i fear products but olay regenerist is gentle enough to use every day, my face is smoothr. I love this product " in 4 reviews
Alexis M.
I bought this at Target. I bought this product as a sunscreen. I only bought this product once. This product left my face feeling oily, and I didn't like using it under my makeup. It made my face feel extra oily and would cause my face to have white streaks.
Priscilla T.
Youngstown, OH
This is a great cheap face lotion! I will probably use this more in the summer then now I’m the winter for a face sunscreen. I do use a moisturizer while using this product. Makes my face feel very soft!
Yarelly C.
Rialto
I love this lotion under May makeup specially when I’m using heavy makeup, like in Halloween . It helps to reduce the dryness on my facet due to the weather changing on fall . It works great like moisturizer. Before the makeup , you can buy this at any local drugstore or big chain stores
Annika H.
Oshkosh , WI
My mom had skin cancer 2 years ago and since then she swears by this. I’m not sure if it’s a psychological thing but she really likes the product. She doesn’t really get acne much but she did tell me it is a very oily product. However that is the only negative thing I’ve heard her say
Dunia C.
Orlando, FL
Olay Regenerist Rehydrating UV Lotion (75ml) is pribably the best moisturizer out there! It does not leave you oily nor sticky. My face feels as soft as a babys bottom. I would recommend this product!
Ashleigh W.
Hermitage, TN
This is my go to CVS moisturizer. It can feel a little greasy at times so i tend to use it during the colder/drier months (October-February). It gets the job done for a moisturizer and it’s decently priced. One bottle ($20) will last me about 2 months of everyday use morning and night!
Amanda F.
Henderson , NV
This is a staple in my beauty routine. Light enough to wear daily, does not make the face oily and works well under makeup. Oh, and also does a great job of protecting against sun spots and burn. Great value compared to other similar products.
Brittany B.
nashville, TN
Love this! As far as drugstore brands go, Olay Regenerist Regenerating Lotion With Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 does not disappoint! Affordable, with great results. I prefer the unscented. Glad i can combine moisturizer with SPF in one product!
Amber S.
Osceola, IA
As I age I want to stay ahead of the curve by maintaining all of the youth my skin has to offer and protect it with the best products. All of my research led my back to my favorite brand Olay. Regenerist is light and quick absorbing. It feels like a drink of milk for my face. If I skip all other steps of my cleansing routine this is the one thing I make sure that I do as soon as I rinse my face or right out of the shower.
Sara M.
knoxville
In LOVE  with this product. I am a bit of a lotion snob because I hate the traditional scents of lotions and I hate feeling slippery after putting lotion on. I especially hate when lotions are designed with SPF for the sun but as soon as you sweat a little you feel slippery like a seal. This exceeded my expectations. It made my skin soft but not slippery or oily and left me smelling fresh and clean. very happy with this product.
Jessica e.
Greeley, CO
Did anybody else see a difference while using it, if you did, how long did you use it?
stacey K.
Can this lotion be used on sensitive skin types?
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Does this contain harmful chemicals? Is it sticky? I've been doing a lot of research and everything is so overwhelming.
Margie Z.
Ocala, FL
I have a tendency to sweat through some moisturizers with spfs. How does this wear on the skin?

back