BY OLAY

Olay regenerist regenerating lotion with spf 15 is a specially-formulated lotion that provides advanced, anti-aging moisturizing that regenerates and instantly hydrates the skin's appearance. Its amino-peptide complex combines vitamin b3 and vitamin c with olay moisture into a non-greasy formula that absorbs into the skin quickly. The daytime lotion includes broad-spectrum spf 15 sunscreen to fight off and protect skin from the harmful effects of the sun's uv rays. This hydrating lotion works on normal, dry and combination skin to help fight the signs of aging. This moisturizer is formulated to smooth out fine lines and wrinkles,... see more...

• Did anybody else see a difference while using it, if you did, how...2 Answers
Linda P.
Linda P.
Great product, moisturizes well, a little too greasy feeling for my oily skin. Little packaging but it lasts months. Good value for the price and olay products are great quality. I bought it at walmart. I am on my second bottle now and will keep buying it
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
West Bath, ME
My grandmother has always sworn that Olay lotion has kept her skin young. At 92 most would say she still looks 80! When I use the moisturizer I always get comments on how my skin looks- and it's a lot cheaper than many of the brands out there!
Brooke L.
Brooke L.
Fulton, KY
This is a lightweight lotion that leaves your skin feeling soft and looking youthful. I love that it has SPF included in it. It goes on smooth and feels great all day.
Jaime M.
Jaime M.
Tampa, FL
Love olay and my family and friends use as well it works for all skin types. I would recommend to anyone trying to look younger.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Taylorsville, KY
This is so light it did not moisturize my dry skin. I have very dry skin, so it might work well for someone with normal skin
Darlene D.
Darlene D.
Upland, PA
Not only did it moisturize my face, but it gave the appearance of younger looking skin over a month's time.
Nickey P.
Nickey P.
San Diego, CA
Been using for 27 years since i was 23, i still look like I'm 35 years old and I'm 50. Very good moisturizer
ramona l.
ramona l.
Good product daily uv defence apply before makeup works just fine a must recommend faily product!
Rosemary J.
Rosemary J.
Rutherford, NJ
Great lotion. Very light and works well. Was a little pricey but felt like it was worth it.
Karina C.
Karina C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this. It is a bit thick but it really does a great job and really hydrates.
Jessica e.
Jessica e.
Greeley, CO
Did anybody else see a difference while using it, if you did, how long did you use it?