BY OLAY

Exfoliates to detoxify and speed cells' natural regeneration process. Olay Regenerist Regenerating Cream Cleanser amino-peptide complex + oxygenated derma-beads provides the beautifully regenerated look of a detoxifying mini-professional treatment see more...

• Would this properly exfoliate my skin and prevebt fine lines? 2 Answers
  • Is it best to use at nite or in the morning before applying makeup?8 Answers
  • How many times can I use this product 2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I have dry skin so finding a face wash was a little hard but this right here is amazing!" in 5 reviews
Fiona C.
Fiona C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works well and gently exfoliates my face. This was my go-to everyday cleanser before I switched to CeraVe Foaming cleanser. I use the Pro-X cleansing system (cheaper alternative to Clarisonic) and found that this does not work as well with the Olay one because it doesn't foam. It has some great ingredients in it, but for anti-aging it will no do much because it doesn't sit on your skin long enough. I do recommend this because it does work well as a cleanser!
Kaytlyn R.
Kaytlyn R.
Brockway, PA
As someone with adult acne and at times sensitive skin, this product is GREAT. I didn't know what to expect for a facial cleanser but this nails it. The packaging is easy to use and not messy. The product itself is very gentle but works well to clean and exfoliate. It's my go-to facial wash and I'm going to keep on buying. Doesn't leave the skin feeling sticky or too dry. I like to use it just before I apply my makeup for staying power.
Jackie L.
Jackie L.
Tulsa, OK
I grew up with Olay products, my mother always uses the moisture bar and my grandmother swore by the body wash. They both look so youthful to this day! I have oily, acne prone skin, and it's very hard to find anything to combat it. This product worked miracles for me! It instantly smoothd down the existing pimples and evened out my skin tone drastically. It even left a rosy glow on my cheeks! I would recommend this for adult acne!
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Council Bluffs, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a love/hate relationship with this product. When used on a bare face, it really does a great job of cleaning without being harsh. It leaves my skin soft and moisturized. However, it does a poor job of removing my makeup. I leave the shower with mascara racoon eyes and half my foundation still on, especially on the corner of my nose and chin. I have to use a makeup remover wipe either before or after to get everything off.
amanda m.
amanda m.
Cincinnati, OH
I'm pretty loyal to Olay products already use olay Regenerist facial serum so I was super excited when I bought the cleanser to try it is one of the best facial cleansers I've ever used it a great exfoliation and smells amazing and it makes my face feel fresh and completely soft I can't believe how soft and great makes my face. I recommend this olay cleanser and the price is amazing. This product is steal!!
Katie D.
Katie D.
Pickerington, OH
This is my favorite face wash it left my skin feeling clean and smooth, however like some of the other reviews have said it doesn't remove make up very well. I usually get out of the shower with raccoon eyes and have to use a makeup wipe to get the rest off. I can look past that, but it does make me wonder just how clean my skin is if it does not remove washable mascara?
Getzaly B.
Getzaly B.
Buckeye, AZ
I have been using this for a while now and it is so amazing! I have eczema and tend to get extremely dry skin and dry patches. I use this in the morning before my makeup and at night and it leaves my skin so hydrated, smooth and clean! It also does not break me out or cause anything abnormal on my face. I would definitely recommend it for anyone with dry skin!
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Sturbridge, MA
Best face wash, now have my mom and sister loyal to it as well. My skin feels so soft after using even before I moisturize. I always feel like I can see the difference in the appearance of my skin just from washing my face! At the price you can't ask for a better product to keep my pushing 40 face looking like its pushing 30!
ShawnTe P.
ShawnTe P.
Elkton, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is ok. It doesn't dry skin out and gets it clean. I did not realize it had exfoliating beads in it when I purchased it. I had a coupon that made the cost under a dollar so it was my fault for not really looking at the description. It is a good cleanser. I won't buy again unless I get the same deal I had last time.
Erin L.
Erin L.
Malden, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got a two pack at Target for $10 - not a huge fan. Don't feel like it gives me a deep clean, but in honesty haven't given it much of a fair shot. I thought the price was good, going to go through these two and reevaluate. Higher stars were for the value and the fact Target always has coupons.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it best to use at nite or in the morning before applying makeup?
Amber R.
Amber R.
Amarillo , TX
I saw this product won an award. Would this be good for dry skin?
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Houston , Tx
How long do you have to use in order to start seeing results ?
Amelia G.
Amelia G.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
How many times can I use this product
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Charlestown, MA
What is a good moisturizer to compliment this cleanser?