BY OLAY

Exfoliates to detoxify and speed cells' natural regeneration process. Olay Regenerist Regenerating Cream Cleanser amino-peptide complex + oxygenated derma-beads provides the beautifully regenerated look of a detoxifying mini-professional treatment see more...

• Would this properly exfoliate my skin and prevebt fine lines? 2 Answers
  • Is it best to use at nite or in the morning before applying makeup?8 Answers
  • How many times can I use this product 2 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "I have dry skin so finding a face wash was a little hard but this right here is amazing!" in 5 reviews
Yolanda M.
I like using this cleanser in the evenings before going to bed. It smells so nice and feels so cooling on my face. I'm only 27 but I heard if you start using anti aging products early it slows down signs of aging. So far people mistaken me as being 21-23. I've been using this the past year so far so good. I recommend.
Sonam S.
Bloomington , MN
This felt like a great product in the beginning but left me not very happy in couple weeks. I didn’t notice a great difference in my skin tone and started to bother my eye lids. So didn’t go back to finishing the tube!
TJ K.
Albany
This is a really good product. I got it on a whim because I was trying out new facial cleansers and im glad I did. It completely takes off my make up and removes dirt and oil. It smells it really and is inexpensive. Will be buying again .
Alissa J.
Clive, IA
I like this cleanser but it’s not my favourite as I’ve oily/conbo skin. It doesn’t help with that but it does help with the anti-aging properties. The scent is a little strong for my sensitive skin.
Fortune T.
Clifton, NJ
I've been using this cleanser for years. It is truly my go to since it has small exfoliating beads that really get dirt out and off without bothering my skin. The formula is moisturizing and never leaves my skin feeling dry. I've use this twice a day and I'm always being told I have nice skin. This is my holy grail cleanser.
kris C.
Gainesville
Great cleanser. It has an amazing citrus smell, and works well with my skin. Great value for such a small price. You can purchase this at any local drug store. It’s storage is small so it’s easy to keep in the shower. I have purchased this product more than once!
Devin W.
Toledo , OH
I have used this soap for years. I feel clean and refreshed after using it! I have tried many different cleansers and this one in particular does not leave a residue or a gritty feeling. I can use it morning or night with no problem! I would highly recommend this cleanser!
Courtney J.
Lawrenceville, GA
I had actually used this product for years as my daily face wash and after trying other products more recently I can say its not a good choice, at least for those with combination/oily skin. I find that even after washing my face I can feel oil and dirt. I never realized until one day I scratched my face after washing and could see gunk under my nails.
It doesn't do justice to your skin and any anti-aging properties it boasts are wishful thinking.
I gave it 3 stars for affordability, availability, and value.
Rebecca L.
Las cruces, NM
I enjoyed using this facial cleanser very much. It lathers very nice, making your face feel great while washing, it lather very easily too. I like that the after affect isn't drying and didn't make my skin feel tight and uncomfortable. I'd recommend this product for friends that don't have an over dried face and I'd use again if it were on sale.
Amanda R.
Michigan City, IN
Super awesome face wash that does it's job! It has gentle exfoliating beads that I kind of wish were a bit more but it makes it safe enough to use daily. My skin isn't left feeling dry like it usually does and with regular use it makes your skin look better. Skin care isn't something you can do for simply a few days it is a lifestyle. Take care of your skin
Jessica F.
Is it best to use at nite or in the morning before applying makeup?
Amber R.
Amarillo, TX
I saw this product won an award. Would this be good for dry skin?
Leigha L.
Hazel Park, MI
Would this properly exfoliate my skin and prevebt fine lines?
Dusty W.
Morgantown, WV
I have deep pores and need something that will cleanse and shrink. Does this product help with this?
Melissa D.
Charlestown, MA
What is a good moisturizer to compliment this cleanser?