BY OLAY

Olay Regenerist Regenerating Cream Cleanser deep cleans while gently exfoliating skin to accelerates skin’s natural surface regeneration. The creamy face cleanser formula with advanced anti-aging ingredients and gentle exfoliants regenerates and smoothes skin texture.
Gently massage product over face, rinse with clean water. For best results, follow with an Olay Regenerist Moisturizer.

• Anti-aging, Creamy Face Cleanser Formula deep cleans to prep skin for daily skin care regimen
  • Smoothes skin surface and accelerates skin’s natural surface regeneration
  • Immediately cleans, improving skin’s texture
  • Formulated with advanced anti-aging ingredients and gentle exfoliators for a refreshing clean
  • Gentle, creamy formula works with all skin types (normal, dry, combination, oily)

How it Works:

Olay Regenerist Regenerating Cream Cleanser deep cleans while gently exfoliating skin to accelerate skin’s natural surface regeneration. The creamy face cleanser formula with advanced anti-aging ingredients and gentle exfoliants regenerates and smoothes skin texture.
Formulated with Advanced Anti-Aging Ingredients and Gentle Exfoliators for a Refreshing Clean.

How to use:

Wet face with warm water. Gently massage product over face. Rinse with clean water. For best results, follow with an Olay Regenerist Moisturizer.

Water, Ppg-15 Stearyl Ether, Glycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Betaine, Hydrated Silica, Salicylic Acid, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Carnosine, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Ppg-30, Cetyl Alcohol, Steareth-21, Behenyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Steareth-2, Disodium Edta.

• Would this properly exfoliate my skin and prevebt fine lines? 2 Answers
  • Is it best to use at nite or in the morning before applying makeup?8 Answers
  • How many times can I use this product 2 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "I tried this product on a whim, although it is a little expensive, this is a great treat for you and your face. The scrub is light enough to not be irritating, and the warming part of it is a great sensation. My skin is extremely sensitive and this product does not do anything to harm it. I use this about every other day in my routine, and my skin really feels and looks different after the time I have used it- I am now on my second bottle, after about 10 months. Lasts a long time and is a great part of routine, or pre- skin mask." in 21 reviews
  • "I have dry skin so finding a face wash was a little hard but this right here is amazing!" in 5 reviews
Jillian R.
This is a good cleanser for a pretty good price. My face definitely  feels clean after using it and it's very inexpensive. As far as the anti-aging, I can't really say I've noticed too much if a difference, but I'm only 26. I think next time i would look for something a little better suited to my needs. I bought this at the dollar store so there wasn't a lot of variety as far as skin care HAHA.
Elisha B.
I love how this leaves my skin feeling after using it. My skin is so soft and smooth and unlike some this one didn't leave my skin feeling dry and tight. It's not really expensive it's like maybe 8 dollars or less I don't remember but it's worth trying
Stephanie R.
just started using this & i am in Love! very moisturizing, feels like a lotion, with very gentle exfoliating things in it. my face feels soft & hydrated after using. i use it when i first get up so i don't know how it works on makeup
Allison D.
Hattiesburg, MS
This is a good cleanser. It is cheap enough to buy often. It is pretty gentle on the skin. I’ve used it multiple times. I think it does okay. It’s not like a favorite of mine. I think it could be a little more deep cleaning.
Cherea S.
Fort Pierce, FL
I love what I’m seeing with this face wash added to my regimen. I’ve been using this along with Ole Henriksen bright eyes (day&night), Sheseido matifying moisturizer (day&night), and the ordinary BHA + AHA peel (2x a week). I haven’t had breakouts or bad reactions to this. My skin is looking so much nicer! Highly recommend this as your wash.
Holly B.
I like this cleanser. It has tiny beads that help exfoliate my nose. It is pretty good at removing my makeup and the tube has lasted a very long time. It’s definitely a good value as I only paid around $5-6 for it.
Chandra B.
I love this cleanser! I searched for a long time for something that would work well with my skin and this is great! I havep oily/sensitive skin that is prone to break outs. This doesn't make me break out and leaves my skin feeling so soft and clean, without stripping it. It smells good too.
Michelle N.
Murfreesboro, TN
This is an ok product. I do not continue to use it but only because it isn’t exfoliating. It is a gentle cleanser and effective at cleaning the skin. It’s easily picked up at most drug and box box stores.
Fortune T.
Clifton, NJ
I've been using this cleanser for years. It is truly my go to since it has small exfoliating beads that really get dirt out and off without bothering my skin. The formula is moisturizing and never leaves my skin feeling dry. I've use this twice a day and I'm always being told I have nice skin. This is my holy grail cleanser.
Yolanda M.
I like using this cleanser in the evenings before going to bed. It smells so nice and feels so cooling on my face. I'm only 27 but I heard if you start using anti aging products early it slows down signs of aging. So far people mistaken me as being 21-23. I've been using this the past year so far so good. I recommend.
Jessica F.
Is it best to use at nite or in the morning before applying makeup?
Amber R.
Amarillo , TX
I saw this product won an award. Would this be good for dry skin?
Leigha L.
Hazel Park, MI
Would this properly exfoliate my skin and prevebt fine lines?
Dusty W.
Morgantown, WV
I have deep pores and need something that will cleanse and shrink. Does this product help with this?
Melissa D.
Charlestown, MA
What is a good moisturizer to compliment this cleanser?