BY OLAY

Olay Regenerist Regenerating Cream Cleanser Deep Cleans While Gently Exfoliating Skin To Accelerates Skin’s Natural Surface Regeneration. The Creamy Face Cleanser Formula With Advanced Anti-aging Ingredients And Gentle Exfoliants Regenerates And Smoothes Skin Texture.
Gently Massage Product Over Face, Rinse With Clean Water. For Best Results, Follow With An Olay Regenerist Moisturizer.

Water, Ppg-15 Stearyl Ether, Glycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Betaine, Hydrated Silica, Salicylic Acid, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Carnosine, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Ppg-30, Cetyl Alcohol, Steareth-21, Behenyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Steareth-2, Disodium Edta.

• I just bought this and have used it very little because I...2 Answers
  • Would this properly exfoliate my skin and prevebt fine li...3 Answers
  • Is it best to use at nite or in the morning before applyi...8 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Love this cleanser!!! Doesn't irritate my sensitive skin but still helps to exfoliate the dead cells, and I love that it is anti-aging! Which is great for a girl in her thirties trying to beat Father Time, to the ground, with a hammer:)" in 8 reviews
Savannah G.
This is definitely my go-to face wash. I've used it forever. It has the perfect amount of exfoliant to leave my face feeling clean and refreshed. And it doesn't break me out. I tried the Regenerist Pore Scrub and I broke out horribly. I don't know if it was that product or the fact I had also switched to a heavier moisturizer, or a combination of the two, but it clogged my pores and broke me out and I very rarely break out. But the regular Regenerist anti-aging exfoliating face wash is awesome.
TANIA P.
San Antonio
This is my holy grail product!!!! I love olay! The olay regenerist regenerating cream cleanser has helped me heal my acne prone skin so much. I’ve been using it for about 2 months now and my break outs have slowly began to stay away. I do get 1 or 2 pimples here and there but nothing compared to before. I honestly wish I had photos to show how damaged my chin was before using this product. I swear I had around 6 pus filled pimples (ew, I know) trust me my chin would hurt and itch so much.

I was so desperate to find a way to get rid of them, I used a lot of products and nothing would work. Until my boyfriend encouraged me to use this product and just within a few days most of the pimples were gone. I had no more itch or pain. I was so happy I honestly cried. Those pimples really took a toll on my confidence.

I really do recommend this product to anyone who suffers from acne/hormonal acne, or just really any type of break outs. It leaves your skin baby soft & smelling delicious! :)
Devona L.
Charlotte, NC
The olay anti aging cream cleanser is in my top 10. It tends to dry my face out a little because of how intense the new formula is. I still enjoy using it and the bottle is so cute. I recommended the cream cleanser to my mother and she really enjoys it!
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
I have been a consumer of the Ponds/Olay brand for as long as I can remember, my mother and grandmother have always used them as well. The Olay Regenerist regenerating cream cleanser reminds me of the cold cream my mother and grandmother used as well, just with an updated style. It goes on smooth and creamy with a light scent, and you use your fingertips to glide the cream across your face, then rinse..its that simple! It's great for removing stubborn waterproof mascara and eyeliner without leaving excess black run off deposited in the folds of your eyes! After use you are left feeling clean, refreshed, and moisturized.
angelica R.
N Las Vegas, NV
I decided t give this cleanser a try and I have t say it's a win. It left min y skin feeling clean and refreshed. It's very lightly scented s the smell was not overwhelming or bothersome. After using it it feels like I've used a scrub but it doesn't have any abrasives in it. The only reason why it didn't get 5 stars is that I personally prefer a foaming cleanser. But I think that's just in my own head. If this would foam it's a win and I would toss my face scrub because it feels like it does both jobs in one shot. It definitely improved the fine lines and wrinkles I'm starting to see with my age and I don't get any of those little bumps under my skin like I do with other cleansers.
Stephanie G.
West Hills
This product smells soooo good. I love the feel of the little beads on my face when I rub it in. I usually use this product in the morning and it makes my skin feel soft and refreshing. One bottle can last a while and its a great price. I would definitely buy this product again!
Stephanie R.
just started using this & i am in Love! very moisturizing, feels like a lotion, with very gentle exfoliating things in it. my face feels soft & hydrated after using. i use it when i first get up so i don't know how it works on makeup
Amanda H.
Bay City, MI
This is an exfoliant and is very moisturizing great for dry skin i see a small difference after a couple weeks use but if u have oily skin or acne i would mix an acne cleanser as well it helps a little i mix w my proactive on break out days
Shelly C.
Love this cleanser. Helps turn back the clock on my 41 year old skin bringing back the natural glow + nightly regenerates the healthy skin through light exfoliation. I highly suggest this cleanser, noting the price point is very affordable!
Tonya L.
I can't imagine a shower and not having my face wash available😲. I keep a back on hand just in case, I run out before buying another one. The way this product keeps my skin so smooth. I'm 54 years old we have to do a lot of maintenance because our skin doesn't perform the way it did when we were in our 20's. Plus if you buy like I try to each time I buy. Find it buy one get one 50% OFF or better yet buy one get one. It performs better than some high end cleansers I've tried.
Jessica F.
Is it best to use at nite or in the morning before applying makeup?
Amber R.
Amarillo , TX
I saw this product won an award. Would this be good for dry skin?
Leigha L.
Hazel Park, MI
Would this properly exfoliate my skin and prevebt fine lines?
Amelia G.
Doral, FL
How many times can I use this product
Hayden S.
I just bought this and have used it very little because I have sensitive skin. So far I really like the results and I haven't had any break outs. As far as frequency, is it best used in the morning and night or just one of those times?