BeautyFaceFacial SkincareOlay
Regenerist | Regenerating Cream Cleanser

Olay Regenerist | Regenerating Cream Cleanser

Olay Regenerist Regenerating Cream Cleanser deep cleans while gently exfoliating skin to accelerates skin's natural surface regeneration. The creamy face cleanser formula with advanced anti-aging ingredients and gentle exfoliants regenerates and smoothes skin texture. Gently massage product over face, rinse with clean water. For best results, follow with an Olay Regenerist Moisturizer.

Does Olay Regenerist | Regenerating Cream Cleanser|[product:olay-regenerist-regenerating-cream-cleanser-20] work well on dry skin?
I’ve used this product for many years but it isn’t working as much as before, should I consider switching cleansers?[product:olay-regenerist-regenerating-cream-cleanser-26]
So my mom sent this over and I used it last night and my skin around my eyes is a little irritated. I was wondering if this product helps with blackheads, because I'll just use it in my problem areas if so! Thanks!
Start your review of Olay Regenerist | Regenerating Cream Cleanser!
Jessica Z.
Olay Regenerist | Regenerating Cream Cleanser uploaded by Jessica Z.
This is my go too skin care after 30 product. I enjoy how fresh and clean it makes my skin. Its not super abrasive and it keeps the dead skin off my face. In just 30 days it's greatly reduced my fine lines, wrinkles. And changed the size of the pore in my skin.
Cassandra S.
Sellersville, PA
Olay Regenerist | Regenerating Cream Cleanser uploaded by Cassandra S.
I have a love-hate relationship with Olay, some of their products I love…and others I’m convinced are just a scam. But I like this face wash. I don’t think it’s doing any wooonders for my skin, but it does leave me feeling clean & refreshed & I really really love the scent. I think I’ll stick to my 111skin cleanser, but I’ll still use this here and there. Olay
Kayla D.
Orlando, FL
Olay Regenerist | Regenerating Cream Cleanser uploaded by Kayla D.
Purchased at: CVS
I really like this cleanser. I use it specifically on my t-zone where I am prone to black heads. And it does an amazing job of physically exfoliating the area without irritating or over drying my t-zone. I live the consistency and the smell too.
Christie  S.
Olay Regenerist | Regenerating Cream Cleanser uploaded by Christie  S.
This face wash is definitely a lotion/cream consistency. It has little red granules in it to help exfoliate your face. Kinda on par with a sugar scrub. It has a light scent to it. My biggest issue with this is it doesn’t lather up. I have combination skin that tends to be more oily, especially in the summer so I like to get my pores clean. I tend to try to use this one in the morning since I wouldn’t trust it to get makeup off at all. If you have dryer skin I think it would work better! * I got this item free in return for an honest review. *
E-Ching C.
Jackson, NJ
Olay Regenerist | Regenerating Cream Cleanser uploaded by E-Ching C.
Olay Regenerist | Regenerating Cream Cleanser uploaded by E-Ching C.
I recalled loving the Regenerist line in my 20s so for my 37th birthday this May, I splurged on a 3-pack of the Olay Regenerist Regenerating Cream Face Cleanser (along with a bundle of other Regenerist products). The back of the cleanser states, “Deep cleanse while smoothing skin’s surface with gentle exfoliators,” but this cleanser is actually pretty weak and only made my pores more visible. Using the Regenerist line alone did not improve the appearance or the texture of my skin. I found that I needed a stronger skincare regimen so for the last 6 months I have been using Dermalogica’s line for the evening and Olay’s line for the day and it’s been working out incredibly well this way. (Thanks to Black Friday, I have just switched over to using AmorePacific as my evening skincare regimen.) Olay Regenerist Regenerating Cream Face Cleanser is, for me, a cleanser I’d use only to remove the previous night’s products and overnight buildup.
Georgette C.
Bridgeport, WV
Purchased at: Big Lots
This cleanser surprised me. I was expecting a plain cleanser but this one has micro beads or something in it to exfoliate. It felt good on my skin and gave me a smooth texture. It has a clean smell and rinses off easily.
Darlene H.
Union Beach, NJ
Purchased at: Walgreens
This Olay Regenerist Cream Cleanser is not one I see using again. It didn’t help me feel clean when washing my face. My makeup doesn’t all come off with it. The creaminess leaves my face feeling greasy and not fresh.
Ellen E.
Lima, OH
Olay Regenerist | Regenerating Cream Cleanser uploaded by Ellen E.
I love all of olay products,n,this product is amazing,! Its a facial scrub cleanser,that has nice packaging altho somewat pricey ,after applying the scrub covering all areas of face,it does however have somewat of a gritty like cleanser,but u rinse ur face n pat dry ,it works great n cleaning any environmental agents to ur face every day n cleansing n purifying ur face n leave ur face feeling clean n refreshed would def recommend it
Alyssa J.
Mount Horeb, WI
Olay Regenerist | Regenerating Cream Cleanser uploaded by Alyssa J.
I have only been using this product for a few weeks but I can tell it has made my skin a lot clearer and smoother! I have oily and acne prone skin that changes with my hormones. This cleanser has brightened up my skin tone where I don’t even feel the need to wear foundation on a daily basis. I will continue to purchase this product and look into more of the Olay Regenerist line! Olay Regenerist | Regenerating Cream Cleanser
Samuel L.
Norfolk, VA
Olay Regenerist | Regenerating Cream Cleanser uploaded by Samuel L.
Olay Regenerist Regenerating Cream Cleanser is a good exfoliating cleanser. It is creamy, not too rough, and leaves skin soft. I am able to use it a couple times a week on my oily skin. My wife likes it for her dry skin. It can be used to exfoliate the face or body. Highly recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Fatima C.
il y a 3 ans
Alejandra R. il y a 2 ans
I try different ones every now and then because my skin changes due to weather or sometimes depending on the diet I’m having. You can definitely try a different cleanser with similar ingredients and see, then you can use this cleanser sparingly. I would also recommend you talk to your dermatologist