Olay Regenerist Plus Anti-Wrinkle Treatment Eye Makeup Remover uploaded by Ashley G.

BY OLAY #85 in Makeup Remover

Sahvana M.
DEER PARK
This makeup remover is perfect for removing simple eye makeup, although it does take a bit of work to get waterproof mascara off. It also does a fairly decent job with creme and matte lipsticks off, surprisingly. It has a very refreshing, gentle scent which is an absolute must if you have any scent sensitivities. Sometimes I even use it on my entire face, when I'm not wearing makeup, because it leaves me feeling so refreshed. I haven't, however, noticed any overall improvements to my skin in general.
Sarah P.
It's fine... I didn't see much of a difference in any fine lines or wrinkles, but to be fair, I probably don't have many noticeable creases nor use it as regularly as the manufacturer recommends. I did like the texture on my skin and appreciated that I didn't have any allergies or sensitivities to the product itself. I will probably buy it again, if and when I care less about the overall cost of beauty products and/or become more self-conscious about my aging appearance.
Arielle B.
Boise, ID
I have tired a TON of eye makeup remover...and full disclosure I don't generally wash my face everyday. I just use eye makeup remover so I don't look like a vamp the next morning. This product is very nice, goes on smoothly and doesn't feel like it is 'tugging' at my eyelid skin. I don't feel like I have to scrub that hard either to remove most of the makeup. I do use a lot of liquid liner so I end up using a lot of eye makeup remover so I wish this was in a bigger bottle.
Heaven M.
Los Angeles , CA
It was okay . it wasn't so rough on my skin . it didn't make my face red like a lot of others do . sometimes my face even burns after , but with this one it didn't .
Erin E.
Menifee, CA
I saw wonderful results from this Olay product. Many Make-Up Removers are drying, and I found this to be quite moisturizing. While I did not see much change in my wrinkles, the benefit of the remover was enough to earn a 4 star rating from me. I recommend this product for all skin types and all ages.
Pallavi R.
Milpitas, CA
I love this one. I think it is the perfect makeup remover for the eye area. It is effective and very moisturizing. The bonus is that you can just wipe of the make up and leave the rest on you skin and it will act as a moisturizer. My only issue is that I can't seem to find the exact one I had any more.
Shanna M.
Scottown
I love this stuff too! i recently noticed that I'm starting to get wrinkles around my eyes and its great that it is the remover and anti wrinkle in one, who doesn't love killing two birds with one stone! after starting to use this product i have noticed my lines have reduced and i can barely see them and ive only been using it for 2 weeks
Carrie B.
Pennington
I think that this product is great for people of all ages. Personally I am still a kid but I believe that you could never be too young to start your antiaging treatments. The earlier that you start the better off you'll be when you're older. This product is a great way to prepare yourself however it is slightly on the expensive side.
Brittany D.
Odessa, MO
This product removes my eye makeup to an extent. it leaves a little bite behind, not much to really look terrible o look like you have a black eye when you wake up the next morning. so its still a good product, you just have to use it more then one time when removing the eye makeup.
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
I really liked this product. As a whole, I'm a fan of the Regenerist line. It is a bit more pricey than I like to pay for Eye make-up remover, but admittedly I should go back to this b/c it has nice ingredients. However, as a gal who travels, I'm rather into the make-up remover wipes. I Just wish I could find one in this line that is not exfoliating. Too harsh on my sensitive skin to exfoliate daily.