Olay Regenerist Plus Anti-Wrinkle Treatment Eye Makeup Remover uploaded by Ashley G.

BY OLAY #89 in Makeup Remover

Sahvana M.
DEER PARK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This makeup remover is perfect for removing simple eye makeup, although it does take a bit of work to get waterproof mascara off. It also does a fairly decent job with creme and matte lipsticks off, surprisingly. It has a very refreshing, gentle scent which is an absolute must if you have any scent sensitivities. Sometimes I even use it on my entire face, when I'm not wearing makeup, because it leaves me feeling so refreshed. I haven't, however, noticed any overall improvements to my skin in general.
Heaven M.
Los Angeles , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It was okay . it wasn't so rough on my skin . it didn't make my face red like a lot of others do . sometimes my face even burns after , but with this one it didn't .
Melanie W.
New Orleans, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works wonders for eye makeup removal. Not harsh no residue it leaves the eyes very refreshed. It definitely is a go to for makeup removal.
Layla L.
Hickory, NC
I love Olay Regenerist. It works great and makes my spin feel great! I don't know if it really helps with wrinkles but it is great.
kelly  h.
Broomfield, CO
This formula worked well to remove eye makeup but I have used less expensive brands that worked equally well.I would buy it again on sale or with a coupon.
Lindsey  L.
Kalamazoo, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very gentle and works well. Has a nice light scent that isn't too strong. Love the bottle and how well it works.
karen s.
This is a good choice to add to your anti-wrinkle collection that you use upon using this product on a daily basis I noticed a difference in the wrinkles around my eyes they started to disappear I think its a great choice to use
Tricia A.
Woodford , VA
Love that my eyes always look clear and bright and no one ever would guess my real age.
Sarah K.
Geneva, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have noticed a big change around my eyes since starting this product . At age 40 I started to notice fine lines around my lower lid and this has been a life changer, I feel much younger and it makes my skin feel great.
Yanisa C.
Utica, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very good,leaves your face moist and clean,great stuff,great value,try it so you can see