Olay Regenerist Night Resurfacing Elixir uploaded by Paula J.Olay Regenerist Night Resurfacing Elixir uploaded by Amanda R.

BY OLAY

Regenerist Night Resurfacing Elixir’s Exfoliating Formula, With Glycolic Acid, Hydrates To Give You Tauter Skin After The First Use.
Add To Your Skincare Routine To:
Gently Resurface Skin
Tighten Skin Surface And Reduce The Appearance Of Fine Lines
Hydrate To Prevent Over-dryness
Oil-free. Fragrance-free. Dermatologist Tested.
Money Back Guarantee
Satisfaction Guarantee
Try Any Of Our Skin Care Products From Olay Regenerist And We Guarantee You Will Be Happy — Or Olay Will Refund Your Purchase Price Via A Visa® Prepaid Debit Card.
Call Toll-free From Us Or Canada 1-855-317-4203 For Refund Details. This Offer Is Limited To One Per Name, Household Or Address. Purchases Must Be Of An Olay Regenerist Moisturizer Or Cleanser, Purchased In The United States Or Canada. Mailed Requests Must Include The Original Receipt. Refunds Will Be Received Within 4-6 Weeks. Debit Card Expires After 6 Months And Is Not Redeemable For Cash Or For Use At Atms Or Gas Pumps.
Cards Are Issued By Citibank, N.A. Pursuant To A License From Visa U.S.A. Inc. And Managed By Citi Prepaid Services. Cards Will Not Have Cash Access And Can Be Used Everywhere Visa Debit Cards Are Accepted.

Water, Glycerin,Glycolic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide,Butylene Glycol,Hydroxyethylcellulose,Propylene Glycol, Panthenol*,Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4**,Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract***,Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract,Allantoin, Peg-100 Stearate,Cellulose, Xanthan Gum,Cellulose Gum, Benzyl Alcohol,Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Iron Oxides.* Pro-vitamin B5,**Amino-peptide,***Green Tea

• Does this Oil of Olay product help with uneven skin tone?2 Answers
Heidi S.
Prescott
Olay Regenerist Regenerating Serum Fragrance Free was great my skin was so soft and not to oily, this was my first time using it and I will continue to use the rest of the bottle, it’s a little pricey for a drugstore but it works, I would recommend this!
Codi M.
Newport, KY
For the price, I suppose the results were what one could expect. However, I did not feel that my skin had changed much at all with the use of this product. It didn’t seem to absorb as well as other products I’ve used in the past.
Cassandra L.
Columbus
I like it when my skin gets tingly when I use anti aging treatments on my skin. I want to feel little jolts of anti aging magic sink into my skin and I imagine im at a plastic surgeon getting botox when it happens. This product did thag for me and I was very happy.
Danielle G.
Fort Myers, FL
One time while on vacation I forgot to pack my moisturizer my mom had this packed in her bag and let me borrow it. Ever since then I’ve been hooked! This feels great on the face it is not at all oily I wake up feeling refreshed.
Shannon R.
Landing, NJ
I love this product. I'm in my early 40s and moisturizing my skin is a must! Olay is a name I've heard since I was a little girl so it's the one brand I trust and have known about for a long time. Think cream, but first leave your skin feeling greasy
Beatriz D.
Chicago
Purchased at: Walmart
I love that when I first tried out this product, I found it in the clearance rack Walmart for $2.00. It was the best investment I made. I love that it is air in the skin and doesn’t smell funky. I love the product so much I went to buy more of it and share the love for this product with my mom. She definitely loves it too. This product works in all ages which is awesome. Definitely will recommend to any to use this product.
Olivia M.
Minden, LA
Olay is usually one of my favorite skin care brands.  However, this particular product fell short of my expectations.  It didn't help or hurt my skin.  I didn't notice any difference and used this for almost two months before finally giving up.  I gave it to my mom and she likes it, so I guess it just depends on your skin.
Sarah H.
Jonesboro, AR
I didn't have a good experience with this product but it maybe because of how sensitive my skin is. I feel like it would be better for someone that doesn't have that problem.
Gloria W.
miss
Have we used to know about life since I was 19 years old and every product that I used that they made really helps and lift must I think the reason why I look so young it's because of this product that I have used for so long I will recommend it to all women no matter how old you are from 19 years old 280 this is the greatest product a great product
Bernadette C.
New York
Olay is my go-to for anything anti-aging! My whole family uses it. My grandmother always had great skin and swore it was from Olay since it was all she ever used. I am not saying you will look like a teenager in your 50's, but I believe it slows down aging.
Joann P.
Pennington Gap, VA
Does this Oil of Olay product help with uneven skin tone?

Kohl's