BY OLAY

Wake Up To Intensely Moisturized And Younger-looking Skin With Olay Regenerist Night Recovery Cream, A Night Cream Face Moisturizer Within Olay's Advanced Anti-aging Skin Care Collection. Its Intense Moisture Hydrates Throughout The Night To Reduce The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles. This Night Moisturizer Has A Super-hydrating Formula With Amino-peptide Complex Penetrates 10 Layers Deep To Regenerate Surface Skin Cells. Packed With Hydration Power, It Plumps Skin With A Rich, Velvety Feel And Exfoliates To Aid Surface Cell Turnover. The Anti-aging Moisturizer’s Fragrance-free Formula Is Non-greasy, And Absorbs Quickly Into The Surface Of The Skin. Discover Olay Regenerist Night Recovery Cream.

How It Works:

Olay Regenerist Night Recovery Cream Features A Super-hydrating Formula With An Amino-peptide Complex. It Renews Surface Skin Cells By Infusing Moisture, While Exfoliating To Aid Surface Cell Turnover. Olay Regenerist's Formula Is Designed To Deliver Moisturizing Ingredients 10 Layers Deep Into The Skin's Surface To Reveal Younger-looking Skin.

How To Use:

Smooth Evenly Over Your Entire Cleansed Face And Neck Every Night. As With All Facial Skin Care Products, Avoid Getting Into Your Eyes. If Contact Occurs, Rinse With Water.

Water, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Polyacrylamide, Polyethylene, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Allantoin, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Peg-7 Olive Oil Carboxylate, C13-14 Isoparaffin,
Titanium Dioxide, Dmdm Hydantoin, Laureth-4, Dimethiconol, Laureth-7, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Disodium Edta, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

Olay Regenerist Night Recovery Cream Fregrance Free
  • "I'm young so I really don't have any wrinkles, but I can say that this product is very hydrating and refreshing after taking makeup off. I use this all around my eye area, as I am prone to eczema there. It keeps my eyelids and the rest of my face hydrated and comfortable. " in 3 reviews
Maria D.
Alexandria , MN
I am PICKY about my moisturizer. That being said, I am honestly shocked that people seem to be having issues with this moisturizer. I do have super weird dry skin that is prone to mild but regular cystic acne on my cheeks, so that could explain why I have had such a divergent experience. This was an absolutely amazing moisturizer, in my experience, it goes on thick and leaves your skin looking like it is literal liquid. Moreover, when I woke up, my skin would look plump, more toned (somehow), and healthy. Loved it. I’m always on the lookout for my total, total HG but this honestly will be it if I don’t find like the best (and affordable) moisturizer in the world.
Lizzy J.
The best drugstore cream. It performs just as well as le mer, but for a fraction of the cost. Fragrance free is key- the scented version smells like a tanning bed. Yuck! The formula leaves your face so hydrated in the morning. It’s like you just had a facial!
Michele R.
A little pricey but the quality exceeds some high end other nightcreams I have sampled (I have forgotten them all but this one). A little goes a long way and it absorbs well without feeling heavy. I recommend it to my fam.
Ashlee N.
Mayo
I really like this product, it’s a good price from a reliable brand. I tend to end up with stock in cream and moisturizers because I’m always trying new things. Olay products always have space in my cabinets. It looks really creamy and thick, but once applied it’s supper light weight, which I’m a about!
Mary O.
Oak Harbor, WA
Purchased at: Amazon
Love olay regenerist night cream advanced moisture. Love the way is keep my face hydrated throughout the night. Cleanse,prepare,treat and moisturize. Highly recommend. Olay Regenerist Night Recovery Cream Fregrance Free
Rozaln P.
I am so happy that this comes in a fragrance free version. This night recovery cream is magical. I put it on right before bed and when I get up in the morning, my skin feels soft, smooth, lush, exactly how I would like it to feel! The price is reasonable compared to the size and effectiveness of the product.
Olivia R.
Hialeah, FL
This PRODUCT is awesome! It’s normal $28-32.00, but it last a SUPER DUPER long time. It last me roughly TWO months. This night cream does every single thing it says it does. It also give you a very glowy look...who doesn’t want that, ESPECIALLY at night. This product keeps your face smooth and hydrated. It’s thick, which I love because it helps penetrate through the skin. Totally worth it!
Cassy C.
I enjoyed the fragrance free aspect to this product. I also think I started to notice a difference before I discontinued using it. I would love to try this product again now that I have my skin issues under control to see if there really is a difference or if it was wishful thinking.
Christina D.
Stamford
I love that olays fragrance free is actually fragrance fee. This is a product that’s stayed in my medicine cabinet and is a definite go to when I want something I know would work.
Olivia P.
Lansing, MI
This is a very light night cream that is more on the milder side. After having a days worth of product to put on my face, I prefer to use something lighter while I am sleeping. You definitely notice the effects overnight without it feeling sticky when you wake up.