Olay Regenerist Night Recovery Cream Fregrance Free uploaded by Jessie S.Olay Regenerist Night Recovery Cream Fregrance Free uploaded by Kelly M.Olay Regenerist Night Recovery Cream Fregrance Free uploaded by Irene H.

BY OLAY

Wake Up To Intensely Moisturized And Younger-looking Skin With Olay Regenerist Night Recovery Cream, A Night Cream Face Moisturizer Within Olay's Advanced Anti-aging Skin Care Collection. Its Intense Moisture Hydrates Throughout The Night To Reduce The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles. This Night Moisturizer Has A Super-hydrating Formula With Amino-peptide Complex Penetrates 10 Layers Deep To Regenerate Surface Skin Cells. Packed With Hydration Power, It Plumps Skin With A Rich, Velvety Feel And Exfoliates To Aid Surface Cell Turnover. The Anti-aging Moisturizer’s Fragrance-free Formula Is Non-greasy, And Absorbs Quickly Into The Surface Of The Skin. Discover Olay Regenerist Night Recovery Cream.

How It Works:

Olay Regenerist Night Recovery Cream Features A Super-hydrating Formula With An Amino-peptide Complex. It Renews Surface Skin Cells By Infusing Moisture, While Exfoliating To Aid Surface Cell Turnover. Olay Regenerist's Formula Is Designed To Deliver Moisturizing Ingredients 10 Layers Deep Into The Skin's Surface To Reveal Younger-looking Skin.

How To Use:

Smooth Evenly Over Your Entire Cleansed Face And Neck Every Night. As With All Facial Skin Care Products, Avoid Getting Into Your Eyes. If Contact Occurs, Rinse With Water.

Water, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Polyacrylamide, Polyethylene, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Allantoin, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Peg-7 Olive Oil Carboxylate, C13-14 Isoparaffin,
Titanium Dioxide, Dmdm Hydantoin, Laureth-4, Dimethiconol, Laureth-7, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Disodium Edta, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

Buy on ULTA
  • "I'm young so I really don't have any wrinkles, but I can say that this product is very hydrating and refreshing after taking makeup off. I use this all around my eye area, as I am prone to eczema there. It keeps my eyelids and the rest of my face hydrated and comfortable. " in 3 reviews
Courtney D.
Alexandria
I am PICKY about my moisturizer. That being said, I am honestly shocked that people seem to be having issues with this moisturizer. I do have super weird dry skin that is prone to mild but regular cystic acne on my cheeks, so that could explain why I have had such a divergent experience. This was an absolutely amazing moisturizer, in my experience, it goes on thick and leaves your skin looking like it is literal liquid. Moreover, when I woke up, my skin would look plump, more toned (somehow), and healthy. Loved it. I’m always on the lookout for my total, total HG but this honestly will be it if I don’t find like the best (and affordable) moisturizer in the world.
Jessie S.
Greenville
I have really enjoyed using Olay Regenerist Night Recovery Cream. It is slightly more pricey than other drugstore creams, but I find that it is pretty worth it. It is lightweight, gentle, absorbs well, and doesn't feel sticky at all. I feel like it really helps moisturize and keep my skin soft and healthy. I like that it is fragrance free. Overall great, and I definitely recommend it.
Kristin A.
Homewood
Loving this product. It’s a little thicker than the one for daytime, so it can take a bit longer to spread into the skin. But it feels great and hydrates your skin to perfection. I would definitely recommend it. I feel like Olay works just as well as any high end brand sold at Sephora etc. If you check the ingredients most of these products have basically the same things. The only differences usually pertain to fragrance or things that don’t impact the effectiveness of the product. I’ve noticed my skin just feels healthier overall. I wake up and my skin looks great and I feel ready to start the day. Definitely recommend.
Naomie K.
125 Keelersburg rd ,Tunkhannock
Good product,as a woman of almost 50 fine lines are noticeable and winter is always drying my skin.Olay Regenerist Night Cream works amazingly on my skin as it hydrates,lessen fine lines and makes my face younger.
Tay S.
Orlando , FL
This cream is amazing! I use it every night and I wake up with great looking skin. It helps correct my skin tone, dark circles under my eyes, and all signs of aging. I feel like my skin really loves this!
Payton C.
Duncansville
I used this product for a while but found that it wasn’t the best if you have oily skin. I put it on at night and my face would be super oily when I woke up, causing me to break out. I would recommend for people with dry skin only.
Kailyn B.
Syracuse
Not a bad product but I prefer the Olay Regenerist Microsculpting Cream that comes in the red tub over this. I would not say that this product is heavy and it absorbs into the skin quickly, but when used with some of my eye creams or if I use too much of this product, I will get pilling on my skin. I’ve been using it as a heavier moisturizer in the winter and for the most part I think it works fine under makeup.
Olivia R.
Hialeah, FL
This PRODUCT is awesome! It’s normal $28-32.00, but it last a SUPER DUPER long time. It last me roughly TWO months. This night cream does every single thing it says it does. It also give you a very glowy look...who doesn’t want that, ESPECIALLY at night. This product keeps your face smooth and hydrated. It’s thick, which I love because it helps penetrate through the skin. Totally worth it!
Olivia P.
Lansing, MI
This is a very light night cream that is more on the milder side. After having a days worth of product to put on my face, I prefer to use something lighter while I am sleeping. You definitely notice the effects overnight without it feeling sticky when you wake up.
Bailey T.
Palm Springs, CA
I honestly can’t see much of a difference when I use this product. I was expecting more of a bigger difference for the price. The price was a little too much for such a small container. My skin does feel soft after I use it and I like that it is fragrance-free but I probably wouldn’t buy again.