BY OLAY

Designed to replenish and rejuvenate the complexion through the night so you wake up looking and feeling refreshed the Olay Regenerist Night Recovery Cream boasts specialised effective ingredients which really work. It's designed to promote surface cell regeneration for a vibrant naturally radiant results. With continued use over 3 weeks you're sure to be amazed at the effects! K.D. see more...

Julie H.
Julie H.
Dunn, Nc
This feels great on my skin and smells wonderful! I use this all the time. Worth the price tag.
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
I'm a skin care junkie apparently.... I didn't care much for this product because it left my skin very dry and that's hard to do given I have oily skin. I didn't see much improvement in my skin and as a matter of fact for the price, you have a set of expectations so it was a bust for me. It may work better for other but I will not purchase it again.
🌹 S.
🌹 S.
I thought this would be an regular night cream but after using it for a week, my skin tone was brighter and even. It has a light scent. It moisturises and absorbs well. I live in a cold environment so I need a good moisturiser for my face. It is not too heavy or thick. I've been using this night cream for two months now. I'm happy with the results.
Nicky Z.
Nicky Z.
I love the way this night cream feels. Makes my face feel so soft without being heavy. This is the first time I purchased, but will for sure buy again. I add a few drops of my face oil for added moisture. It also has a nice light scent and feels silky smooth.
Abigail L.
Abigail L.
I have been using this product at night since I was around 13 years old and I love it. It makes my skin feel so soft and well moisturizers. The price is a good value and I purchase it typically at Walmart or Ulta.
Marisa S.
Marisa S.
Chamblee, GA
I love this stuff. I use it every night and sometimes in the morning. It smells amazing and it goes on feeling so good. My skin drinks it up too and I don't feel oily. Love love love.
I use nothing else. I absolutely live by this stuff. It is cost efficient so if your looking for a cream that has good value for a good price, I definitely recommend this product!
Bailey K.
Bailey K.
Belton
I tend to get some pretty means bags under my eyes and dark circle, i use this product ever so often just for a little pick me up. It's a nice size, great at a local drugstore.
Saige B.
Saige B.
Victorville, CA
I absolutely love this night soap it's relaxes your face and makes my skin soft as others I bought it at my nearest drug store I really like it good for sensitive skin I would recommend this to others
Cathryn T.
Cathryn T.
Great product! Does a good job. Just a little more thick than I usually like. Smells great! Smooth and very moisturizing. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate it