BY OLAY

Designed to replenish and rejuvenate the complexion through the night so you wake up looking and feeling refreshed the Olay Regenerist Night Recovery Cream boasts specialised effective ingredients which really work. It's designed to promote surface cell regeneration for a vibrant naturally radiant results. With continued use over 3 weeks you're sure to be amazed at the effects! K.D. see more...

Julie H.
Julie H.
Dunn, Nc
This feels great on my skin and smells wonderful! I use this all the time. Worth the price tag.
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
I'm a skin care junkie apparently.... I didn't care much for this product because it left my skin very dry and that's hard to do given I have oily skin. I didn't see much improvement in my skin and as a matter of fact for the price, you have a set of expectations so it was a bust for me. It may work better for other but I will not purchase it again.
Nicky Z.
Nicky Z.
I love the way this night cream feels. Makes my face feel so soft without being heavy. This is the first time I purchased, but will for sure buy again. I add a few drops of my face oil for added moisture. It also has a nice light scent and feels silky smooth.
Marisa S.
Marisa S.
Chamblee, GA
I love this stuff. I use it every night and sometimes in the morning. It smells amazing and it goes on feeling so good. My skin drinks it up too and I don't feel oily. Love love love.
Kelly J.
Kelly J.
Royston, GA
This is great I have puffy eyes in the mornings and this has helped me so much. I highly recommend this to anyone who has crows feet or bags under your eyes.
Marie M.
Marie M.
Sesser
It was an okay item. I had to really wash my fave the next day because it left a weird residue on my face. I may try something different next time.
Catherine M.
Catherine M.
Spanish Fork, UT
Didn't love this product, don't think it suited my skin type which is combination/oily. Love Olay though but would only recommend to dry skin.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
You can feel it working immediately to tighten your skin and doesn't leave heavy, greasy feeling. I would recommend to anyone looking for a night cream!
Eli W.
Eli W.
This moisturizer works really well for my skin. I think it brightens my skin nightly and over all is a good cream. Works great with my skin
Lidia M.
Lidia M.
Findlay, OH
I used this product a few times, think it's a bit pricy for a store bought cream. Will hopefully see results in a few days.