BY OLAY

Night Cream Moisturizes And Renews Skin While You Sleep To Reduce The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles
Formula Made With An Amino-peptide Complex Delivers Hydration 10 Layers Deep To Regenerate Surface Skin Cells
Hydrates To Plump Skin And Exfoliates To Aid Surface Cell Turnover
Formula Has A Rich, Velvety, Non-greasy Feel, And Absorbs Quickly Into The Surface Of The Skin

Use Every Night As The Last Step In Your Skin Care Regimen For Intense Hydration Overnight
Smooth Over Cleansed Face And Neck Every Evening
Can Be Used Instead Of Moisturizer When Completing Your Evening Skin Care Regimen
As With All Facial Skin Care Products, Avoid Getting Into Your Eyes. If Contact Occurs, Rinse With Water

Olay Regenerist Night Recovery Cream
  • "I really like this product. I ordered it from Ulta along with some other Olay products because they were having a sale and I can say it is something I use every evening now. It has a very light scent from what I can tell and no color. That is typically my preference. It works very well with the anti aging eye treatment and the day lotion. I sometimes pair it with the Tarte Rainforest of the Sea moisturizing mist." in 22 reviews
  • "I've been on the hunt to find a great moisturizer that really works! This one is it!! I apply it before bed and wake up to a smooth and hydrated face. My flaky, patchy spots are more suitable for foundation. I highly recommend for those with dry skin. Works like a miracle! " in 14 reviews
Gloria E.
The first time using it, I noticed the next morning my dark undereyes were not as apparent as before. You can say the darker color faded a bit. My teeny weeny dry smiling wrinkles underneath my eyes also was not as apparent. The lines were not as deep. So overall I really like it for what it's done to my undereye area. My face in its entire, i have not noticed anything yet. Tdoay will be the third application.

Cons: This makes my face sensitive to scratch/touch. After a little scratch/firm touch, that area will feel like it's really numb for a few minutes and disappear. Not sure if its a really good thing.

Smell doesn't bother me.
Erin C.
My mother raves about this night cream so once I saw a few wrinkles coming in I freaked out and immediately ran and bought this product. If I could give this one star I would. Almost immediately I had an allergic reaction, my face turned bright red and felt like it was on fire. Even after I rinsed off the product my face still felt like it was burning and it was bright red and looked sunburnt for over a week. I'd say if you have sensitive skin to avoid this at all costs.
Michele R.
Love this. Only purchased this once and used it sparingly so it lasted quite awhile. I noticed my skin was better after the first use. Not to oily or heavy but my skin was more supple. I discovered though you should probably wash your face a bit more often when using this product as there seemed to be an uncomfortable film if not washed off within 8 hours or so.
Ashley E.
Pataskala, OH
When I woke up the next day after using this you could tell it really helped moisturize your skin. The cream is very thick and a little goes a long way with this product. The only downside is after wearing it before I actually lay down it started to ball up on my skin and rub off easier. I’d recommend wearing this immediately before laying down for bed.
Shawn D.
Anchorage, AK
Love this product the only reason I give it a four star rating is because of the scent, which is floral, so those who don’t mind it will probably love this product as well. Works wonders for dry patchy or combination skin without giving you that oily feel. I wake up and my skin is smooth and velvety, I recommend this product for anyone who lives in dry climates and you may not believe it but Alaska weather is dry during the cold long winters.
Elizabeth D.
Tacoma
It works, if used as directed. Make time to use it or it doesn't work for you.
Results took a while to show and they were subtle, but they showed.
A little goes a long way with this stuff.
I recommend keeping it in your bathroom somewhere cool, because it feels very soothing to apply it when it's lower than room temperature.
lauren m.
Inwood WV
Purchased at: CVS
It's a pretty good night cream. I didn't notice it doing anything to help with my fine lines or even out my skintone, but my skin did feel much softer and smoother in the morning and a bit more balanced. I just don't like it enough to repurchase it as there's other creams in the same price point that work better.
Rachel C.
Bakersfield , CA
The only reason I feel it’s not 5 stars is because of the price. It is quite expensive for a drug store night cream. I love the smell and the smooth feeling it leaves in my face when I wake up in the morning. It is a little heavy so I only use a tiny bit which does make it last longer.
Xinh N.
Overland Park , KS
I seriously live by this brand and the regenerist products. I have "sold' the brand to so many people who compliment me on my skin. I use this cream daily year round. It keeps my complexion soft and moisturized. Every morning I wake up, my skin really does look great. Summer months a jar might last me 2-3 months. Pushing it on that 3rd month. Winters I might get lucky if I lasts me 6 weeks. Can I be an Olay spokesperson now?
Tamina H.
Harrisburg, PA
I just bought this and love it! A little goes a long way. It doesn’t leave my face greasy at all. My face feels so plump when I wake up in the morning. Definitely have noticed a difference with the texture of my skin. Happy to find a decently priced night cream!
Sarita S.
S Richmond Hl, NY
is this good for oily skin?
Andrea G.
I've been looking for a new night moisturizer and have super sensitive skin. I'm wondering how scented this one is and if it feels "thick?"
Jessica R.
The lady at target said this is the #1 face cream. Is it worth it? When I had a facial today she said my skin was dehydrated and I should start with a better overnight cream.
Mia b.
BURSA
Does this cream contain a sunscreen?
Elizabeth R.
Socorro, TX
At what age can I begin to use this cream?

Amazon