BY OLAY #62 in Night Cream

Night Cream Moisturizes And Renews Skin While You Sleep To Reduce The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles
Formula Made With An Amino-peptide Complex Delivers Hydration 10 Layers Deep To Regenerate Surface Skin Cells
Hydrates To Plump Skin And Exfoliates To Aid Surface Cell Turnover
Formula Has A Rich, Velvety, Non-greasy Feel, And Absorbs Quickly Into The Surface Of The Skin

Use Every Night As The Last Step In Your Skin Care Regimen For Intense Hydration Overnight
Smooth Over Cleansed Face And Neck Every Evening
Can Be Used Instead Of Moisturizer When Completing Your Evening Skin Care Regimen
As With All Facial Skin Care Products, Avoid Getting Into Your Eyes. If Contact Occurs, Rinse With Water

Buy on Amazon
  • "I really like this product. I ordered it from Ulta along with some other Olay products because they were having a sale and I can say it is something I use every evening now. It has a very light scent from what I can tell and no color. That is typically my preference. It works very well with the anti aging eye treatment and the day lotion. I sometimes pair it with the Tarte Rainforest of the Sea moisturizing mist." in 22 reviews
  • "I've been on the hunt to find a great moisturizer that really works! This one is it!! I apply it before bed and wake up to a smooth and hydrated face. My flaky, patchy spots are more suitable for foundation. I highly recommend for those with dry skin. Works like a miracle! " in 14 reviews
Gloria E.
The first time using it, I noticed the next morning my dark undereyes were not as apparent as before. You can say the darker color faded a bit. My teeny weeny dry smiling wrinkles underneath my eyes also was not as apparent. The lines were not as deep. So overall I really like it for what it's done to my undereye area. My face in its entire, i have not noticed anything yet. Tdoay will be the third application.

Cons: This makes my face sensitive to scratch/touch. After a little scratch/firm touch, that area will feel like it's really numb for a few minutes and disappear. Not sure if its a really good thing.

Smell doesn't bother me.
Holly H.
Cushing
This is a very good night cream, especially for the price. Olay always has skincare listed as great products in magazine reviews and this might recovery cream has been great for me! It moisturized my skin without making it feel greasy, and the next morning afterwards, my skin always looks rejuvenated and feels so soft and refreshed! This is affordable skincare, as well...some people spend $300-1000 for a jar of moisturizer! But we don't all have that budget and I'm glad Olay took it upon themselves to make an affordable product that really helps!
Erin C.
My mother raves about this night cream so once I saw a few wrinkles coming in I freaked out and immediately ran and bought this product. If I could give this one star I would. Almost immediately I had an allergic reaction, my face turned bright red and felt like it was on fire. Even after I rinsed off the product my face still felt like it was burning and it was bright red and looked sunburnt for over a week. I'd say if you have sensitive skin to avoid this at all costs.
Kimberlee P.
Watertown , TN
I have very dry skin due to medication. My skin is also very sensitive due to a medical condition, so I am always searching for the “perfect”night cream. This one has a nice scent, and isn’t too heavy or greasy (which is common with products for dry skin) but I didn’t feel it worked any different that other Olay regenerist product. I don’t “not like” it, it works just fine ... just nothing spectacular.
Blake B.
New Orleans, LA
Okay let me start by saying I used to use Mario Bedescu (pretty sure I spelled that wrong) caviar night cream. I have used that for the past 3 years. Now while I loved how silky smooth my face was the next morning, going to sleep with it was miserable. I felt like my face was sticking to everything and everything was sticking to my face. I recently changed my entire skin care line. And this is my new night cream, everybody when I tell you my face looks like it did 4 years ago, I am shook, I’m only 27 and I’m getting carded all over again. I can have a full face of make up on and people still think I’m 19. My pores aren’t feeling clogged, my skin has a natural healthy glow, and beat part? I can sleep at night without waking up wondering if I have anything stuck to my face!
Michele R.
Love this. Only purchased this once and used it sparingly so it lasted quite awhile. I noticed my skin was better after the first use. Not to oily or heavy but my skin was more supple. I discovered though you should probably wash your face a bit more often when using this product as there seemed to be an uncomfortable film if not washed off within 8 hours or so.
Ashley E.
Pataskala, OH
When I woke up the next day after using this you could tell it really helped moisturize your skin. The cream is very thick and a little goes a long way with this product. The only downside is after wearing it before I actually lay down it started to ball up on my skin and rub off easier. I’d recommend wearing this immediately before laying down for bed.
Shawn D.
Anchorage, AK
Love this product the only reason I give it a four star rating is because of the scent, which is floral, so those who don’t mind it will probably love this product as well. Works wonders for dry patchy or combination skin without giving you that oily feel. I wake up and my skin is smooth and velvety, I recommend this product for anyone who lives in dry climates and you may not believe it but Alaska weather is dry during the cold long winters.
Amanda D.
Lakeland, FL
This is a great product! It’s affordable and I purchased mine at Walmart! Applies easy and is gentle on skin. No harsh smell and leaves your face silky smooth. I’d definitely recommend to others and would purchase again. Olay Regenerist Night Recovery Cream
Elizabeth D.
Tacoma
It works, if used as directed. Make time to use it or it doesn't work for you.
Results took a while to show and they were subtle, but they showed.
A little goes a long way with this stuff.
I recommend keeping it in your bathroom somewhere cool, because it feels very soothing to apply it when it's lower than room temperature.
Sarita S.
S Richmond Hl, NY
is this good for oily skin?
Andrea G.
I've been looking for a new night moisturizer and have super sensitive skin. I'm wondering how scented this one is and if it feels "thick?"
Jessica R.
The lady at target said this is the #1 face cream. Is it worth it? When I had a facial today she said my skin was dehydrated and I should start with a better overnight cream.
Brandi N.
Missoula , MT
What are everyone thoughts on this product. I'm looking for a good night cream but have sensitive skin so would you recommend this or something else.
Elizabeth R.
Socorro, TX
At what age can I begin to use this cream?