BY OLAY

Night Cream Moisturizes And Renews Skin While You Sleep To Reduce The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles
Formula Made With An Amino-peptide Complex Delivers Hydration 10 Layers Deep To Regenerate Surface Skin Cells
Hydrates To Plump Skin And Exfoliates To Aid Surface Cell Turnover
Formula Has A Rich, Velvety, Non-greasy Feel, And Absorbs Quickly Into The Surface Of The Skin

Use Every Night As The Last Step In Your Skin Care Regimen For Intense Hydration Overnight
Smooth Over Cleansed Face And Neck Every Evening
Can Be Used Instead Of Moisturizer When Completing Your Evening Skin Care Regimen
As With All Facial Skin Care Products, Avoid Getting Into Your Eyes. If Contact Occurs, Rinse With Water

Olay Regenerist Night Recovery Cream
  • "I really like this product. I ordered it from Ulta along with some other Olay products because they were having a sale and I can say it is something I use every evening now. It has a very light scent from what I can tell and no color. That is typically my preference. It works very well with the anti aging eye treatment and the day lotion. I sometimes pair it with the Tarte Rainforest of the Sea moisturizing mist." in 22 reviews
  • "I've been on the hunt to find a great moisturizer that really works! This one is it!! I apply it before bed and wake up to a smooth and hydrated face. My flaky, patchy spots are more suitable for foundation. I highly recommend for those with dry skin. Works like a miracle! " in 14 reviews
Courtney B.
Gate City
I love this product!  Gives my skin a good hydrating feel with a thick non-greasy cream.  Packing is nice. The price is a little high, but worth it for the way it makes my skin feel. The only downside is my husband doesn't like the smell of the cream. I've used this product for over a year now, and would definitely recommend to others.
Gloria E.
The first time using it, I noticed the next morning my dark undereyes were not as apparent as before. You can say the darker color faded a bit. My teeny weeny dry smiling wrinkles underneath my eyes also was not as apparent. The lines were not as deep. So overall I really like it for what it's done to my undereye area. My face in its entire, i have not noticed anything yet. Tdoay will be the third application.

Cons: This makes my face sensitive to scratch/touch. After a little scratch/firm touch, that area will feel like it's really numb for a few minutes and disappear. Not sure if its a really good thing.

Smell doesn't bother me.
Stephanie P.
Essex
Unfortunately this product made me breakout. It was a little greasy and I felt that it didn’t absorb well. This cream may be better for someone with very dry skin. I think it was too much for my combination/oily skin. It’s also on the pricier side.
Isabella B.
Saint Clair, MI
My face broke out after using it, but it surpassingly made my face more bright, besides making my face break out. Unfortunately it didn’t meet my expectations but it has nice packaging. If you have sensitive skin I wouldn’t recommend this for you.
Misty F.
Fort Lauderdale
My mom and I both swear by this night cream. My skin always feels really smooth the next morning. When I use other products I feel like clogs my pores but this one is very clean. I highly recommend it for sensitive skin and combination skin.
Ashley L.
Morehead
My skin just hates Olay! Which sucks because upon trying their products I usually love them at first, however they all end up breaking me out just like this one did. I did like the consistency and how it felt on my skin though.
South F.
Purchased at: Target
I love this product, it's really creamy, make your skin feels soft and rest of all the products that I used during the day, the fragrance it's really good, I have used this product for a year now and I totally recommend it.
Heidi J.
Clarkson
I love how this cream feels when I put it on and even more how it makes my face feel when I wake up.  Their marketing people knew exactly what they were doing when they packaged this cream.  It works better than other brands.  I recommend everyone use this cream.
Erin C.
My mother raves about this night cream so once I saw a few wrinkles coming in I freaked out and immediately ran and bought this product. If I could give this one star I would. Almost immediately I had an allergic reaction, my face turned bright red and felt like it was on fire. Even after I rinsed off the product my face still felt like it was burning and it was bright red and looked sunburnt for over a week. I'd say if you have sensitive skin to avoid this at all costs.
Adrienne B.
The product was very nice if you did everything it said it would leave your skin feeling very fresh and soft it actually did moisturize your skin like it said it would do package it was nice first time I use it I was impressed yes I would buy it again
Sarita S.
S Richmond Hl, NY
is this good for oily skin?
Andrea G.
I've been looking for a new night moisturizer and have super sensitive skin. I'm wondering how scented this one is and if it feels "thick?"
Jessica R.
The lady at target said this is the #1 face cream. Is it worth it? When I had a facial today she said my skin was dehydrated and I should start with a better overnight cream.
Mia b.
BURSA
Does this cream contain a sunscreen?
Elizabeth R.
Socorro, TX
At what age can I begin to use this cream?