Olay Regenerist Night Recovery Cream

NULL

I Am 29 years old. Is this a good product for me? I have crows feet from lots of smiling, and some fine lines.
I have oily and sensitive skin and I am looking for a moisturizer to help smoothen and clear my skin, would this be a good product?
Is this good for women in their twenties?
Start your review of Olay Regenerist Night Recovery Cream!
Product Highlights
...the day lotion. I sometimes pair it with the Tarte Rainforest of the Sea moisturizing mist.in reviews
...spots are more suitable for foundation. I highly recommend for those with dry skin. Works like a miracle! in reviews
Ashley A.
Etobicoke , ON
Olay Regenerist Night Recovery Cream uploaded by Ashley A.
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
Absolutely love this night cream ,it’s an advance anti aging moisturizer night recovery cream that’s Fragrance free . It’s give a intense hydration while you sleep while deeply hydrating n plumping your skin . Reduces fine lines and wrinkles . Definitely recommend this cream
Leanne A.
Saint John
When I put this on before bed it’s like my face thanks me lol feels so good after a long day.. relax and go to sleep.
Julie P.
Mississauga , ON
Purchased at: Walmart
Regenerist Night Recovery Cream uses a nighttime amino-peptide + B3 complex with a time-released effect and is suitable for daily use. Replenish normal, dry and combination skin, Hydrate hour after hour while you sleep.
Stephanie W.
Edmonton , AB
3,262 reviews
This is a very good night cream. It is very moisturizing and it leaves my very dry skin hydrated. This cream nourishes and restores the skin while you sleep. I also really like that this cream combats the signs of aging. Although this product contains anti-aging ingredients, it does not irritate my sensitive skin. This product is moderately priced, but it is very expensive for a drugstore brand. The prices of Olay skincare products have skyrocketed in the past few years. For only a few dollars more, I could purchase skincare from a luxury brand. Overall, this is a very good product and I recommend it.
Eve R.
Toronto
I was looking for a good price and quality night cream. This one fits my skin very nice. The package is very modern. It met my expectation becasue I saw the results in a month. I bought it at walmart. For me this cream does not need any improvement.
Amy R.
Absolutely love the texture of this product. Leaves skin feeling very hydrated. Has a really night scent as well. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a great moisturizer to add to their night time routine. Would purchase again.
Emeraude L.
This is one of the first night cream I've ever used and I really like it. I applied it every night and it made my face feel so soft in the morning. It has a pleasant smell and I feel like the jar lasts a long time, a little bit goes a really long way. I'm using other creams at the moment but if I was at the drugstore and needed a cream right away, I would pick this one without hesitation.
Brielle P.
Lively
The Olay Regenerist night recovery cream is a really good cream for people with damaged skin. I use it 1 hour before I go to bed and when I wake up in the morning my face is really soft and hydrated. you can find it at any pharmacy or drugstore and is an affordable price.
Sarah S.
This product met my expectations and kept me feeling moisturized over night. A little goes a long way. I recommend!
Bianca H.
London, On
I love love love this product! I’m always hesitant about creams as they tend to feel thick on my skin, but not this one! It absorbs in right away and makes my skin feel great! It’s super reasonable for the price. A little goes a long way with this product so it lasts forever!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Zouie R.
San Diego
il y a 2 ans
Olay Regenerist Night Recovery Cream? Is worth is? I've been using this for a month now and no changes so far.
Ivy D. il y a un an
It helps with dryness of the skin.
samantha C.