BY OLAY #57 in Night Cream

Night Cream Moisturizes And Renews Skin While You Sleep To Reduce The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles
Formula Made With An Amino-peptide Complex Delivers Hydration 10 Layers Deep To Regenerate Surface Skin Cells
Hydrates To Plump Skin And Exfoliates To Aid Surface Cell Turnover
Formula Has A Rich, Velvety, Non-greasy Feel, And Absorbs Quickly Into The Surface Of The Skin

Use Every Night As The Last Step In Your Skin Care Regimen For Intense Hydration Overnight
Smooth Over Cleansed Face And Neck Every Evening
Can Be Used Instead Of Moisturizer When Completing Your Evening Skin Care Regimen
As With All Facial Skin Care Products, Avoid Getting Into Your Eyes. If Contact Occurs, Rinse With Water

• What's the price like does? And is it as good as Lancôme? 1 Answers
  • is this good for oily skin? 4 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new night moisturizer and have super sens...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I really like this product. I ordered it from Ulta along with some other Olay products because they were having a sale and I can say it is something I use every evening now. It has a very light scent from what I can tell and no color. That is typically my preference. It works very well with the anti aging eye treatment and the day lotion. I sometimes pair it with the Tarte Rainforest of the Sea moisturizing mist." in 22 reviews
  • "I've been on the hunt to find a great moisturizer that really works! This one is it!! I apply it before bed and wake up to a smooth and hydrated face. My flaky, patchy spots are more suitable for foundation. I highly recommend for those with dry skin. Works like a miracle! " in 14 reviews
Shawn D.
Anchorage
Love this product the only reason I give it a four star rating is because of the scent, which is floral, so those who don’t mind it will probably love this product as well. Works wonders for dry patchy or combination skin without giving you that oily feel. I wake up and my skin is smooth and velvety, I recommend this product for anyone who lives in dry climates and you may not believe it but Alaska weather is dry during the cold long winters.
Ashley E.
Pataskala, OH
When I woke up the next day after using this you could tell it really helped moisturize your skin. The cream is very thick and a little goes a long way with this product. The only downside is after wearing it before I actually lay down it started to ball up on my skin and rub off easier. I’d recommend wearing this immediately before laying down for bed.
Ashlee P.
I absolutely love using this night cream before bed! Not only does it smell absolutely delightful but you can really feel it hydrating your face when you apply it. It blends in smoothly to your face and doesn’t leave me feeling oily at all! It also is super useful for when you have a windburn or sunburn, I will be purchasing this on the regular.
Kayla C.
This is a very good night cream. Okay is probably one of the better skincare brands you can get at the drugstore. The ingredients in the products are quite well and they tend to work for what I need them to. It is a thicker formula which I prefer in a night time moisturizer but it soaks in fairly quick
Courtney R.
Clovis, NM
A very thick and nice night cream to use when you need some serious hydration! I always have great results when using it like decreasing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. My favorite thing about this night cream is the scent of it! It smells so clean and fresh!
Tamina H.
Harrisburg, PA
I just bought this and love it! A little goes a long way. It doesn’t leave my face greasy at all. My face feels so plump when I wake up in the morning. Definitely have noticed a difference with the texture of my skin. Happy to find a decently priced night cream!
Lauren G.
Corbin, KY
I use this product right before I go to bed and it leaves me feeling refreshed and clean from the day. Once I take my makeup off and slather this on, it’s like I’m in a whole other world of comfort. Wonderful product consistency and great customer service.
Shawna M.
Victor
This cream is great, lightweight not oily. Some night creams can be too heavy, not this one. I do feel that the cream provides temporary smoothing of wrinkles and lines but it's not preventing. The lotion absorbes quickly and is not greasy.
aurora L.
Hemlock, MI
This is a really nice night cream for someone who doesn't like the oily texture of creams like Nivea. It wasn't as moisturizing as Nivea Creme, but i also don't think the average person has such dry skin as I do. It was a good purchase.
Laura K.
High Point, NC
This is a great night cream after a long day at work or after a night out when your skin needs a little bit of help. After using it once I could see a difference in how my skin bounced back and looked refreshed the next morning.
Sarita S.
S Richmond Hl, NY
is this good for oily skin?
Andrea G.
I've been looking for a new night moisturizer and have super sensitive skin. I'm wondering how scented this one is and if it feels "thick?"
Mary F.
Conway, AR
What's the price like does? And is it as good as Lancôme?